Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

November 2013 Babies! <3 - Page 2

Replies (34)

Reply by ashalada » Mar. 9, 2013 1:28am

Went to the physio today for my neck, i have acute wry neck. Its very painful tonight, lots of spasms, cant get comfy

Collette - im in Auck as well :)

ashalada

Reply by Novab89 » Mar. 9, 2013 1:38am

He ladies! I'd like to join in. Got my positive 3 days ago, same day af was due (3/5/13). It was faint and I was using cheap tests, so I didn't want to get my hopes up. But today (17dpo) I got 'Pregnant' on a Clearblue Easy Digital in the afternoon! So feeling very confident. My EDD seems to be 11/12/13 on most online calculators, but this site is saying 11/13/13 either way - cant wait for my healthy, happy bundle of joy to arrive. This is our first. We've been trying for 5 months.

Only symptoms I have noticed is enhanced smell (even though my nose is super stuffy since 7dpo). Everything smells horrible. I had to make DH change all the bedding and clean the fridge tonight because it was driving me crazy. Lol. Also some pressure in my lower abdomen but nothing too noticeable. So glad to have some other ladies in the same boat.

Novab89

Reply by vesper » Mar. 12, 2013 2:18pm

Hi ladies!

I'm gonna join in. Saturday (3/9) I thought I'd just POAS for fun... had no idea it would show me an early BFP! I confirmed it a few more tests, and had fun telling hubby...and today my fertility clinic had me come in for a blood draw to both confirm pregnancy by blood test and measure HCG. I should hear sometime this afternoon what level I am at... praying for a good strong number that doubles well.

I am the SAHM of 3 little boys. We have suffered 4 miscarriages since 9/2011 (5 total) and hope and pray that now that we know the probably causes, we can have this one go to term. I'm due 11/21 by my own calculations since I know my ovulation date. Fertility Clinic wants me to do a 7 week ultrasound - which is nerve wracking after seeing so many last Summer with a pregnancy that didn't go beyond 7+3.

Congrats to all the November 2013 ladies in here!! I hope to make some friends and enjoy the ride!

vesper

Reply by AjaPearl79 » Mar. 13, 2013 12:28pm

Hi Everyone:

Just had a BFP yesterday. Haven't called doc yet as my AF is scheduled to come tomorrow and waiting a bit to make sure she doesn't show her nasty face.

Mother of 2, DS 7 and DD 6. Ectopic in November 2012.

I'm pretty nervous because last time my hcg was not doubling. I watched my HPTs stay faint and slowly lost hope. Good vibes this time though - feel pregnant.

Anyone else having cramping? I know I had it with my first but it still makes me a nervous wreck!

Good luck ladies!

User Image

AjaPearl79

Reply by TLK71411 » Mar. 14, 2013 10:20am

How is everyone?
I have my first appointment on March 21st, but I dont think they're doing an U/S until later =/ I'll be 7+4 days so we'll see. I hope they do. I feel like I can't believe it 100% until I see that little bundle in there!
AjaPearl I've had lots of cramping especially in the first 3 weeks.

TLK71411

Reply by AjaPearl79 » Mar. 15, 2013 3:04pm

Hi TLK! Congrats! Went to have hcg drawn today. I'll repeat next Monday and Thursday!

I hope we get some more takers on our forum soon!

User Image

AjaPearl79

Reply by TLK71411 » Mar. 15, 2013 3:31pm

Hey how are you!
I had bleeding yesterday =( Went to the ER and they drew my blood. HCG was 3600 and they had to do a Vaginal U/S to see as the regular one didnt show anything....They saw the gestational sac and a fetal pole but they said I'm only 5w4d (yesterday). I'm not so sure that's right but I'm not an U/S tech.
My next appointment is on the 21st so I'm hoping they'll do another U/S, but I think it's just blood draws.
When will you get your results?

TLK71411

Reply by Emma82v » Mar. 15, 2013 4:12pm

Hi there thought I could join you ladies. I got my BFP two days ago due Nov 19. So far only mild nausea and some cramping. Had tinest bit of spots in my undies today but nothing when I wipe, fx its nothing. I had SCH last pregnancy accompanied by some heavy bleeding that scared me to death but finished with a healthy little girl. Sorry to hear of the darned ms cases but I suppose it's a good sign in other ways :)

One thing I w Ted to mention you ladies all seem to have apt with dr early. I am so jealous. Called my obgyn and first apt is only may 6 at 12 weeks that seems like in FOREVER!! And no scans or nothing. First scan is at 20 weeks unless there is a problem

Emma82v

Reply by JM8938 » Mar. 17, 2013 9:33am

Hi ladies!

I am new to this site - I got my first very faint BFP on March 10, 2013 and it got stronger everyday. I have a beautiful daughter who is 8 years old and I have had several miscarriages, one being at 17 weeks in 2010. My husband and I are very excited and hopeful this one sticks! I had an appointment with my doctor on March 14, 2013 and got bloodwork for HCG done that day. My first u/s is on May 14 and I am due November 22!

Congratulations to everyone and I look forward to sharing your experiences with you!

JM8938

Reply by Emma82v » Mar. 17, 2013 4:56pm

JM my dads bday is nov 22! My mom thinks ours will come on his bday even though we are due earlier.
Weird experience yesterday. Was out with my mom who was pushing dd in stroller when a man knocked into her. S ared me half to death. He apologized looked over at me a d said "you are pregnant again. I can tell". I said yes. But I really don't think at 5 weeks it shows anywhere! He studied me then said. "It's a strong healthy boy. I just know it". WOW. and hope he is right!

Emma82v

Reply by ~mommyof2babies~ » Mar. 17, 2013 5:45pm

This is my 3rd baby I have a boy and a girl and they are 15 months apart and my son and this baby will be 2 years apart. Call me crazy but I love kids. I want 6 kids but hubby wants 4. Lets see where we r after this baby. My first pregnancy was at 16 yrs old but 6 wks later had a m/c :(

~mommyof2babies~

Reply by Emma82v » Mar. 19, 2013 9:21pm

Hey everyone. Hope you have all been doing well. I have been lazy (exhaustion still going strong) and didn't make bread yesterday so he to make the family an omelette for breakfast this morning, made bacon for me:)
Mostly my mind is screaming for meat! But my stomach says I shouldn't eat much. It's a battle of the wills sometimes. Lol
Mommy of 2-> I would like to have four kids. We have agreed to go one at a one be see
Hope very one has been feeling good and best sticky wishes to everyone !

Emma82v

Reply by court2005 » Mar. 22, 2013 9:42pm

My edd is november 14th!
I have one 4 yr old girl and one 3 yr old boy. This will be my 5th pregnancy, the other two after i had my son were early miscarriages so i hope this ones a sticky bean so happy yet so nervous at the same time! :)

court2005

Reply by mona169 » Mar. 23, 2013 6:23pm

I am 35 and also newly pregnant with my second baby. I didn't have kids for 7 years after marriage. Now, I have a 21 month old daughter and a full time job. After the shock worn off, now my mind is busy thinking how to juggle all these things w/o breaking any...
My due date is Nov 24, 2013.
I conceived this time,in my first month of trying (thank God).

User Image

mona169