Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

November 2016 Babies!

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by LacyRose » Mar. 16, 2016 5:36pm

I look forward to hearing from you ladies out there with babies due in november. I just found out I am 4 wks 2 days pregnant and I hope we all have happy healthy pregnancies.

LacyRose

Replies (6)

Reply by keepdrmin8 » Mar. 17, 2016 1:59pm

Congratulations! 4 weeks 6 days for me (due Nov. 18th). Should be getting my bloodwork back today!

keepdrmin8

Reply by LacyRose » Mar. 18, 2016 12:28am

Good deal! I wont be going to the DR. until the 29th. I wanted them to do bloodwork due to miscarriage in Jan but they want to wait to make sure this one sticks first. Id rather just do the blood work from the beginning but oh well. I look forward to keeping up with you. I think I should be due Nov 23 if all goes well. This is very nerve racking and exciting at the same time. So happy for you!

LacyRose

Reply by smkelly1986 » Mar. 24, 2016 6:02pm

Hello Ladies,

I am brand new to this site and 4 weeks 2 days pregnant after a chemical pregnancy in December. I am so nervous and anxious to find out whether this pregnancy will continue and be healthy and am praying it does. My husband and I have been trying for a while and he is also very worried about being disappointed again. Happy to find a site where I can find support from others going through the same things I am. If everything goes well, I am due November 29, 2016.

smkelly1986

Reply by Kala13 » Mar. 25, 2016 7:13pm

Brand new to this site as well lol I am currently 5 weeks and 6 days along according to my due date calculator, I will be going to my doctor on April 5th, can't wait to see our little bean!

Hoping we all will have a

Kala13

Reply by Greene4383 » Mar. 25, 2016 7:13pm

Newbie here Due Nov. 26th I'm 4 weeks and 6 days this will be my rainbow baby after my MC in Jan. I'm praying that I go full term and have a safe and healthy pregnancy & delivery.

Lindsay Greene~

Greene4383

Reply by Talula » Mar. 30, 2016 10:13pm

hello Ladies and Congratulations!!!

Would love to share this journey with you.

Today we are 5w+5 (EDD 11.25), and everyday is another day I'm thankful that everything seems to be going alright.

Had beta's done last week and then again this week, they are rising ... a little on the slower end but still within normal. YAY!! fx

How are you all feeling?

Afm; bloat has come down some, very full tender bbs and no sign of nausea or exhaustion yet more like run down by the end of the day. Although yesterday when I was driving home, I passed a KFC and the smell made me gag. ... maybe that's just KFC ;)

Talula