Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

November 2013 babies :)

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by melgavan » Mar. 2, 2013 10:59pm

I'm very newly pregnant and just wondering if there's anyone else here? This will be my second pregnancy, my son is almost 11 so I'm a bit anxious after so many years!

melgavan

Replies (43)

Reply by moby522 » Mar. 4, 2013 3:48pm

I am pregnant with my first, due 11/4 :)

moby522

Reply by alwagg » Mar. 4, 2013 5:02pm

My due date is 11/2! This will be my first baby, but second pregnancy. I had a miscarriage this past December, so I'm really anxious this time around. So far by betas have been good and I have my first u/s today to make sure everything is developing properly.

alwagg

Reply by Loxottica » Mar. 4, 2013 10:39pm

Hi !!
I'm due Nov 7th!
This will be my 4th pregnancy. I currently have a 4yr old!.
Excited and scared at same time!

Loxottica

Reply by melgavan » Mar. 5, 2013 12:51am

I'm due 11/11 so i'm only 4 weeks today. Loxottica, I feel the same, i'm very excited however scared at the same time as it's been so long since I was pregnant, it's like it's new all over again!
alwagg, what are your beta levels like out of curiosity? My first was done at 3wks 5 days and was 67, i'm going to doc this afternoon to get it all re-done.
moby522, congratulations on your first pregnancy, it's so exciting!

What symptoms are you guys having? I'm 4wks 1 day today, sore boobs, lots of pressure in my uterus and a bit nauseous, very tired and had to get out of bed at 11pm to eat as I was so hungry!

melgavan

Reply by Kverdu1982 » Mar. 5, 2013 10:05am

Hello everyone.
Congratulations on the good news to everyone. :D
Ive just found out im roughly 3 weeks and 5 days with #3
I have 2 boys already.
I should be due around 13/11/13, but not confirmed yet Im waiting for my midwife to ring me and sort some things out.
How is everyone feeling?
I hope you dont mind me joining in. I never had any of this with my first 2. :D

Kverdu1982

Reply by melgavan » Mar. 5, 2013 11:21am

Welcome Kverdu! And congratulations! How are you feeling?

melgavan

Reply by kdklove24 » Mar. 5, 2013 9:27pm

Hello Ladies...

I found out I'm pregnant last Friday after realizing I had missed my period by 5 days! This is our second pregnancy but our first ended in an early miscarriage back in July.
My EDD is 11/4!

kdklove24

Reply by Trollpup » Mar. 6, 2013 8:46pm

Newly prego here to! This will be our 4th baby after having my tubes tied then reversed in Dec 2012. Going for blood test Friday and have to wait a long two weeks to have an ultrasound. I believe my EDD is around November 13-15th. Different sites say different dates?
Congrats to all you soon to be mamas!

Trollpup

Reply by mzsfrazier » Mar. 6, 2013 10:15pm

Hello everyone and Congratulations!!

I am 4 weeks 2 days and had blood work done 2 days ago. My hcg was 696. The nurse called today and said that the dr was happy with that and for me to come in next friday for for the first ultra sound. She said to make sure it's a viable pregnancy.

I'm not gonna lie...I am completely freaked out right now. Hubsters and I want to be excited....but both just waiting.

I am not high risk, but I guess maybe they are being careful because I am 34?

How is everyone progressing?

mzsfrazier

Reply by melgavan » Mar. 6, 2013 11:33pm

Welcome and congratulations to all the new mums to be here!
Today i'm 4wks 3 days and feeling so muscular sore in the gut, I sneezed and thought I tore something! Doc says this is completely normal but I can't help but freak out!
i'm going for a blood test tomorrow to check my HCG levels are progressing as they should be, haven't been checked in a week. Then have to wait another week for the results, it's going to be as bad as the 2WW!
Then an ultrasound at 7 weeks to check viability and placement etc. Feels like a lifetime away.
Have a great day everyone.

melgavan

Reply by vesper » Mar. 12, 2013 7:01pm

Hi there!

I just learned that I'm expecting a 4th (I hope) baby due 11/21. I found out early... only 9 DPO. This is our 9th pregnancy -

Boy
Boy
M/C
Boy
M/C (boy - 16 weeks)
M/C
M/C
M/C
Hopefully a healthy baby!

I learned in December I deal with high FSH, Low progesterone, and an MTHFR genetic issue. I'm feeling happy and calm though. I went in today to confirm pregnancy with HCG quant - will get results this evening. Then they would like to set an U/S for 7 weeks to see how things are going. Early U/S's tend to scare me a bit after seeing or not seeing what should have been there in previous pregnancies.

vesper

Reply by melgavan » Mar. 13, 2013 1:00am

Welcome Vesper. So sorry to see you've had so many miscarriages, that would be so hard to deal with.
I'm currently 5 weeks 2 days pregnant and am dealing with mega anxiety, hoping this little one sticks. I guess i'm a little lucky in that there's no cause for concern just yet, but I can't help but worry. It's been 11 years since I was pregnant and I actually didn't know about that one until I was 15 weeks.
I've been told I will have an u/s at 7 weeks also, where are you? I'm in Australia.
Let us know how your HCG levels go. Mine were 67 at 11DPO but I had another test last Friday and should find out this Friday how it's all going.

melgavan

Reply by nina83f » Mar. 13, 2013 6:50pm

Hello everyone and congratulations :)
I just hit the 5 weeks today, and we'll be expecting our first November 11th-ish.
First US March 24th, can't wait!

nina83f

Reply by sky1470 » Mar. 14, 2013 8:10pm

Hello all :) I am happy to report that I am expecting a baby 11/23. I had a mmc in January of this year. I have uterus didelphys (two cervixes and two uteruses) so last pregnancy I was treated as high risk and had seen the baby multiple times before finding out at 12 weeks I had lost it. So, this time around I asked to not be treated as high risk. I go in for my first uls on April 8th. I will be around 7 weeks so I hope to see something great!! I was pregnant with my first in my right uterus so I am curious to see what side it is in this time, haha. After 12 weeks I will fall into the high risk category because I have to be checked every 4 weeks to measure my cervical length. But until then I am trying to stay away from the doctor for some reason. And frankly I am a bit scared to look at the uls machine's monitor. But we'll see. I am trying to take everyday as a blessing and trying not to worry.
WOW I have been rambling! Sorry about that. But I am happy to be here on this site now :)

sky1470

Reply by SpottedCat462 » Mar. 16, 2013 9:45pm

Hi

This is my 2nd pregnancy and I have a 4 year old son. I'm due 11/18. I just found out yesterday after trying for nearly a year. Congrats to everyone!

SpottedCat462

Reply by Emma82v » Mar. 16, 2013 11:10pm

Hi EDD nov 19. This is my second pregnancy dd is almost 14 months old.
Have to say congratulations to everyone so far. Something I found out last time around : pregnancy is nerve wrecking no matter how mentally prepared you are, second time around it seems worse! I had a few complications SCH week 8 with some heavy bleeding three times, 5 weeks of bed rest and everything resolved itself (thankfully) and then an emergency c section delivery ( was aiming for natural birth :S).

So nerves are shot, meanwhile keeping fingers crossed that everything goes well and we and ou all have happy and healthy babies in 9 months.

Emma82v

Reply by greensparkles » Mar. 16, 2013 11:16pm

I'm very newly pregnant, due Nov 24th (which is also my husbands birthday!)

greensparkles

Reply by KJWall3 » Mar. 18, 2013 12:40pm

Hello!

I'm newly pregnant as well! EDD November 26th! I got my first positive at 9DPO which was pretty amazing I think! Every day tests are POSITIVE still-getting my bHCG tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous- had a mc back in 2011 at 6 weeks, but from the beginning of that one it just didn't seem "right". HCG highest was 22.. hopefully, this is the one!

I'm excited to be here and to get to know you all!

KJWall3

Reply by mona169 » Mar. 18, 2013 12:43pm

I am 35 and also newly pregnant with my second baby. I didn't have kids for 7 years after marriage. Now, I have a 21 month old daughter and a full time job. After the shock worn off, now my mind is busy thinking how to juggle all these things w/o breaking any...
My due date is Nov 24, 2013.
I conceived my 2nd baby,in my first month of trying (thank God).

User Image

User Image

mona169

Reply by catray12 » Mar. 18, 2013 2:15pm

just found out i am pregnant 4 dyas ago after a yr of trying .. it was/is a total shocker.. due nov 22

catray12