Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

December 2016 babies - Page 2

Replies (38)

Reply by MrsRabren » Apr. 21, 2016 6:26pm

Thanks wifey! Not what I wanted to hear from the doc, but not totally out yet either. Basically, my urine test was *very* faint so she drew blood. Results I accessed online this morning said only 25! Seems awfully low for 14 dpo. Waiting for the doc to call to see if I can go back tomorrow for another to check progression. Home hpt is still positive, and getting darker, but only by a hair. I just would expect a more rapid progression on them than I've been getting. Thinking a good chance of a chemical or early miscarriage.

This waiting game sucks!

MrsRabren

Reply by MrsRabren » Apr. 21, 2016 7:57pm

Doc finally called. She is unfazed by my number. She said, "you're like, 2 seconds pregnant". She said congrats and to continue to be excited. I asked if I could go back tomorrow for another draw and she said absolutely and that we would chat Sunday when she's on call (so I didn't have to wait until Monday) to discuss results and schedule my first ultrasound.

So, for now, cautiously optimistic. FX!!

MrsRabren

Reply by Nickyjaggers » Apr. 22, 2016 12:01pm

Hi ladies
Mind if I join in? I'm Nicky and turn 40 last month and after a mc in jan we got our bfp last Thursday and My Edd is 23 rd December
Feeling very worried after what happened before and struggle to be positive some days
We have only told our mums and I've told one friend as we are pregnant together and I lost my baby but we work together and seeing her bump grow each week has been hard but hopefully everything will be ok this time and we have a healthy nine months

How are you all feeling ?

Nickyjaggers

Reply by Korenelm » Apr. 22, 2016 4:33pm

Hey Ladies :) :) :)

Welcome to the new members!!!

MrsR - The way I know it takes 2 to 3 days for the levels to double. So the next test will be better it will relieve any "iffy" feelings you might have.

Wifey - I am driving DH crazy too. Every symptom he replies with "I told you my baby would eat your insides" LOL (Walking Dead Reference)

AFM - I have been having nausea, cramps and TMI ALERT - brown discharge. like all day long. Apparently all normal. I did not have any of this with my 6 y/o... So finger crossed that means this little one is a BOY

I don't have my First Apmt until 9W 5 D... That's in 19 days!! ARGH SO LONG TO WAIT!!!!

Korenelm

Reply by MrsRabren » Apr. 24, 2016 10:04am

Although I was trying to stay optimistic, my gut told me this one wasn't going to last and seems it was right. I had another blood draw Friday, still waiting for the results, but I couldn't resist the urge to test again yesterday and it was stark white. I started having mild cramps last night. This morning I had a bit of blood after using the restroom. Those same dull cramps and lower backache are there too. I'm supposed to speak to my doctor today. Originally it was supposed to be to schedule my first scan. Now it seems it will be to confirm my chemical.

Here's to hoping for a successful try next month.

Good luck to everyone. I'm hoping ill be back on this side soon. For now, I'm returning to CTP.

MrsRabren

Reply by wifey1985 » Apr. 26, 2016 1:51pm

@MrsRabren, I'm so sorry for your loss :( I know how heartbreaking chemical pregnancies can be, so please take care. Fingers crossed you are back to the site quickly.

@Nickyjaggers, welcome! How are you feeling?

@korenelm, I can't believe you have to wait so long for your scan! I mean, that's a totally normal wait time, but still frustrating I'm sure!

AFM, I had my first ultrasound yesterday at what I was estimating was 6w4d based on OPKs. I think I got scanned so early because my LMP was in 2014, and so my OB wanted an early dating. I broke down and cried in the waiting room - classy - but all turned out well. BB-8 was measuring right on track at 6w4d, and the hb was 128. I am so relieved! Hubs and I are thinking of telling immediate family sooner than later, since they'll be the people we tell no matter what happens with the pregnancy.

Hope everyone is doing well!

wifey1985

Reply by ericalee » Apr. 26, 2016 2:45pm

Joining a bit late to the group! My EDD is 12/1. This is my 8th pregnancy, but would be our second miracle baby. I struggle with immune system issues that cause my immune system to attack the fetus which has resulted in my 6 losses. I'm on a new protocol this time and things are going well so far! I've had two ultrasounds and so far, so good! My last u/s was on 4/20 and baby was measuring 7w6d with a 157bpm heartrate.

Oh, I'm 32 (33 this Saturday, 4/30!!) and my husband is 33. We have a little girl, Ellison, who was born on 4/14/15. We haven't really told anyone yet. Plan is to tell my family the weekend of Mother's Day.

Haven't had too many symptoms thus far. Some slight nausea that comes and goes, slight breast tenderness. That's about it though! Hubs is convinced we are having another girl. I've decided my mother's intuition gene is broken because I was CONVINCED my daughter was a boy... so I have no idea with this one. :)

ericalee

Reply by Korenelm » Apr. 26, 2016 2:48pm

Mrs. Raben -0 Lots of Hugs and Prayers!!!! I am so sorry for your loss.

Wifey - Yeah my friend went in at 4 wks - way to early but still. I have a count down calendar on my desk so 15 more days..... I bought a home doppler to hear the baby's heart beat but not able to hear it yet. so I shall wait.. and wati and wait and wait.. ARGH!!! LOL

I am pretty sure I will tear up at the dr too so don't feel alone :)

AFM - I am SO exhausted!!! And this nausea is outrageous. Its all morning till about 1 or 2 pm... Going to start with the Ginger soon to see if it helps. If this is the next 5 w 3 days i'm in trouble.....

Korenelm

Reply by happilymarried87 » Apr. 27, 2016 7:00pm

Hey girls!!!

I'm 29 and my hubby is 28 and we have an almost 1 year old daughter. A week ago today we found out we are expecting again!!! This was a huge surprise. I was on the pill and went off in March due to some unpleasant circumstances. I kept waiting and waiting for AF and instead I POAS on our anniversary and it was an immediate and extremely dark BFP!!

going by our assumed conception date, I'm 6 weeks and 5 days and due December 16.

First ultrasound is in 2 weeks and I forgot how anxious of a wait this is!!

happilymarried87

Reply by karmicdharma » Apr. 27, 2016 11:11pm

Hi everyone!

I found out I was pregnant on April 17th and my first ultrasound is May 2nd. I am so excited, and I can hardly wait!! I don't have an official due date but I estimating somewhere around the week of Christmas. I am still in shock, and I want to tell so many people! I could not keep it quiet from my parents and siblings so they know also, and they are impatiently awaiting the news from the ultrasound.

Nice to be here finally after 3 years!

karmicdharma

Reply by wishingforviolet » Apr. 27, 2016 11:56pm

Hi ladies, yay I recognise a few of you from the other site forum!

Congratulations on your pregnancies! I got my BFP last week and will be due 31 Dec 2016. I'm only 4w 6d at the moment. I finally managed to track down a midwife who was willing to take me on over the holidays. I'm going to have an early scan at 8 weeks (which is sooo far away), and my first midwife appointment will be when I'm 11 weeks.

News is still sinking in and after a miscarriage in Nov, it's all still a little scary. No symptoms except sore boobs but I'm doing my best to stay positive and will hope for the best.

So excited to share this journey with you all :)

wishingforviolet

Reply by Korenelm » Apr. 28, 2016 12:56pm

Hi Happily - Welcome!!! You are Due the same day as me :) My apmt is still 13 days away and waiting is SO HARD!!! I hate to wish time away but this is one date that I want to get closer and closer.

Hi Karrmic - Welcome!!! Congrats!!! 3 years is a long wait but you got your bean :) Your apmt is so close - im jealous!!!!

Hi Wishing - Welcome!!! your name looks familiar from TTC :) That is an epic due date :) perfect for taxes LOL but if your late by 1 day LOL the entire year changes. I hear you on the waiting - it Sucks. but i have a count down on my calendar so it helped me :)

AFM - The morning sickness is still in full force - this morning seems a little easier then the last 2 weeks but still its kicking my butt!!! The baby hates coffee (I even switched to half-caff) and not a fan on my favorite raspberry tea. so Water or Milk seems to be the only 2 things I can drink. Had a bad headache yesterday probably from the caffeine withdraw. Was able to take 2 Tylenol and it went away. I have been walking with my neighbor at night to help with the fatigue and bloating. My boss asked me if I wasn't further along because my belly is so bloated. Just trucking on. This week has been crazy busy. and i am throwing my sisters baby shower Saturday so I started making the cakes last night since I get so tired! Here's to hoping everyone doesn't figure it out. LOL I have the best announcement planned :)

Korenelm

Reply by loopygrl » Apr. 28, 2016 10:45pm

Hello Ladies and

I am 34 and my husband is 30. We have been together 11 years and for many of them we were not planning on having kids. We have tossed around the idea for some time now, decided in February to start trying and on April 15th I got my first !! Based on my LMP our EDD is December 25th!!

My first appointment is not until May 16th at which time I will be around 8 weeks, and though I think that’s pretty normal it seems so very far away.

This is my first pregnancy so it comes with a lot of anxiety not knowing what is normal or what to expect. The countdown community is so supportive and can be very informative, but sometimes I think that reading about the struggles that some women go through kind of freaks me out.

I have had/ do have some of the normal early symptoms, but they have been pretty mild thus far, which also sometimes freaks me out.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all better and am praying for all to have a

loopygrl

Reply by karmicdharma » May. 19, 2016 12:23am

Hey Ladies! Back again! I have had 2 ultrasounds since I initially posted my good news. I guess the docs at this reproductive medicine office really like to make sure the babes they help create are strong ones! I've already got both my ultrasound pics up and I have a due date of Dec. 25th. :-) The newest ultrasound was today and the little lump measures 8w4d. It looks very much like a gummy bear at this point! So excited to be here, and best of luck to you all for a happy healthy pregnancy!!

karmicdharma

Reply by wifey1985 » May. 19, 2016 1:59pm

Congrats KarmicDharma on two great ultrasounds! That's fantastic news :) Definitely well deserved, so I'm happy to hear things are going well for you! I love the Christmas due date, too.

How's everyone else doing? I'm guessing some ladies due at the beginning of December are counting down to the second trimester? So exciting!

As for me, I'm 10 weeks today. I've also had my fair share of ultrasounds (three so far). First was a dating scan, second was a "my symptoms are gone and I'm losing my mind" ultrasound, and third was my OB's intake ultrasound. So I've been pretty lucky. Little BB-8 looked great every time, so I'm starting to feel pretty positive about this pregnancy. We announced to my husband's family while visiting this past weekend. We put our son in a shirt that said "I'm going to be a big brother in December 2016" and waited until somebody noticed. It took a while, haha! We'll tell my family the same way when we see them this weekend.

Hope you're all doing great!

wifey1985

Reply by bens10 » May. 24, 2016 10:20pm

Hi Ladies,

Glad to hear everything seems to be going good for everyone. I am doing good, but for this sinus infection and they wouldn't give me anything for it. I finally begged my OB for a antibiotic because I couldn't breathe, had a constant headache and pressure...this combined with my preg symptoms was horrible. I am finally making improvements but it was a miserable weekend... I am looking forward to being out of the first tri next week...

bens10

Reply by magicalstarR » May. 31, 2016 8:25pm

Hi I'm due December 29th and this pregnancy is following 3 miscarriages. This will be my third baby. I have two other girls and I really hope I am having my son. If not another girl is just fine. I prey my baby is healthy. I have no morning sickness and never really have. The baby so far is doing well after two stinks to the Emergency Room for bleeding. So far as of last Friday there is a heart beat and baby is well. I sure hope it continues this way. The passed year has been a roller coaster. Many upsets and heart aches. Let hope all the testing goes well.

magicalstarR

Reply by bambinalabs » Jul. 24, 2016 5:39am

mommies!

I'm 21weeks and 3days pregnant with my 1st baby! My due is on December 6th. I'm 21 years old and my husband is 36 years old. We're so happy to know that we're blessed to have this baby! GOD BLESS mum-to-be's!! May we have a healthy 9 mos. of pregnancy!

bambinalabs