Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

5 weeks/light spotting

Category: Trimesters - First Trimester
Posted by fatttydevine » Apr. 12, 2016 4:01am

Hello,

I'm currently 5 weeks and had uber light spotting today on my pantyliner (TMI). There's no pain/cramps associated. I was wondering if this happened to anyone too? Just wondering.

User Image

fatttydevine

Replies (2)

Reply by tlariel » May. 6, 2016 3:42pm

I'm 5 weeks and had one very light pink spot today. Just checking to see how you are doing.

tlariel

Reply by g4408380 » Oct. 1, 2017 12:15pm

Hi dear. I am happy that you are seeking for answers in such a renowned forum and I am sure you will get the perfect answer; I am going to share my experience with you. I had some brown discharge at 4 weeks...on the day I found out I was pregnant. I had had a previous MMC and was convinced it was happening again. But it stuck! I then had a bleed at 7 weeks, 8 weeks, 9 weeks, 10 weeks, 11 weeks and 12 weeks!!! All bright red blood....all the books say that bright red blood is bad news, I also had period pains up to about 16 weeks... but I’m now 29 weeks pregnant and watching my tummy bounce around as our baby girl is kicking happily about in there! I ended up spending hundreds of pounds on private scans as NHS were not interested, and every time I had bled I was convinced we had miscarried again, and every time, we saw our little one getting bigger. They never did tell me for sure where the bleeding came from but they suspect from the cervix, which can bleed due to the increase in hormones. I also have a friend who has 4 kids and she bled with every single one...as did my midwife, so I got a suggestion from my friend to consult with the expert team of doctors from BioTexCom clinic in Ukraine. And here I am all good now. I personally suggest anyone consult that very clinic as they are the best in any pregnancy-related matter. So, the moral of the story is that not all bleeding is bad. I hope my answer will be helpful to someone. Best of luck to all the upcoming mothers on their motherhood. Be safe and stay blessed.

g4408380