Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

December 2016 Babies!

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by SweetKey82 » Apr. 13, 2016 4:47pm

Hello ladies. I recently found out that I'm 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Hoping there are other new mommies who are also expecting in December.

SweetKey82

Replies (6)

Reply by MrsRabren » Apr. 16, 2016 2:11pm

Just got my positive too! EDD is Dec 26. This will be #2 for us. How about you?

MrsRabren

Reply by lilbit85 » Apr. 17, 2016 12:44am

on your i wish you a

lilbit85

Reply by MrsRabren » Apr. 17, 2016 12:06pm

Thanks! So excited!!

MrsRabren

Reply by LittleWolf1011 » Apr. 18, 2016 1:50am

I just got my positive today! EDD around Dec 20! Happy and Healthy nine months to you guys!

LittleWolf1011

Reply by SweetKey82 » Apr. 18, 2016 4:25pm

Yay for December babies! Today marks my 5 weeks pregnant. Everything is going great so far. Last night I had a huge stabbing pain happen, it woke me up. It only lasted for a moment and didn't happen again after that. Went to bathroom and there was no blood at all (sorry, tmi), so I went online immediately and read that it could be my uterus stretching to make more room for the baby.

My EDD is December 19th! This is our first one.

SweetKey82

Reply by MrsRabren » Apr. 18, 2016 9:31pm

Sweetkey - we are a week apart, I am 4 weeks today. I also get slight pangs, some strong and painful. But i remember that from #1. Already our uterus is streching and preparing to grow. Amazing how bodies (especially women's bodies) work!

I talked to my dr office this morning because I already had an appt for my annual lady exam this Wednesday and didn't know if they wanted to cancel that and reschedule for around 10 weeks (that's when they did my first ultrasound with my DD). But they said to keep the appt just to touch base and they'd schedule my dating ultrasound then. I keep reminding myself it's OK to get just as excited about this one as I did my first!

Hope everyone is doing well. No nausea yet, sometimes a little bit queazy but not bad. The first trimester exhaustion is already setting in which will be fun with a very energetic 14 month old

MrsRabren