Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

3rd MC

Category: Special - Miscarriage & Loss
Posted by fatttydevine » Apr. 20, 2016 6:37pm

I had my 3rd MC on 4/19/16 @ 6w2d. I woke up with brown blood on my panty (sorry TMI), so I contacted my OB and was seen. During the ultrasound, my OB said, "there's a yolk sac, but a lot of blood flow around it, so you're going through a MC as we speak." My heart dropped and I broke out in tears. I cried for 3 hrs. After 5 hours or so, I saw big tissue on my pad.

What are my chances of a healthy pregnancy after having 3 MCs in a row? Has anyone had a healthy pregnancy afterwards? At this point, I'm just so sad and looking for some encouragement. Thank you.

fatttydevine

Replies (8)

Reply by nreiselpn » Apr. 23, 2016 3:27am

I have 3 children from my 1st marriage. The love of my life my 2nd husband wanted a child of his own we had an appointment to have my iud removed august 1st 2013 we found out we were pregnant mid July 2013. I had gotten pregnant with an iud in place. The pregnancy at 5 weeks was found to be an ectopic pregnancy so we had a an option of the tube being removed cutting our chance in half to conceive. ...or a chemo drug to miscarry. It was recommended to wait 6 mons before trying again we fell pregnant in late November 2013. At our 6 week ultrasound the baby was measuring on target but no heart beat was seen. We held on to hope at 9 weeks I miscarried. After the tissue was tested it was found to be a partial molar pregnancy I had to go for weekly testing until my hcg levels remained under 5 for a year. We got pregnant again aug 2014 I miscarried 5 weeks again in Oct chemical ...OK so heres.the great part we fell pregnant Nov 2014 our beautiful son Nolan was born July 16 2015.

nreiselpn

Reply by stickybean1976 » Apr. 23, 2016 8:53am

I have a massive success story. I had my first baby at 30 a girl with my husband then 7 years later we decided we'd like another so we tried. I would fall pregnant just by us looking at each other. I had 4 miscarriages within 12 months all after seeing heartbeats, can you imagine that. Each and every baby died and I had D&C surgeries to have them removed. 11 weeks, 8 weeks, 6 1/2 weeks and 6 weeks. I had tests done. All clear. The next pregnancy was my rainbow and OMG she is my world. Last weekend was her 1st birthday. I wouldn't have it any other way now. If I haven't of gone through all I did she wouldn't be here. We are Christian, so God has a reason and a plan for everything, one day I will see my 4 angel babies until then I have my girls 8 years apart and I am complete. Don't give up. I hope I have given you some hope xx

stickybean1976

Reply by fatttydevine » Apr. 30, 2016 7:24am

@stickybean1976 and @nreiselpn, thank you so much for sharing your story and giving me hopes. I smiled so big reading them. Thank you!

fatttydevine

Reply by deepikas » Aug. 2, 2017 9:45am

This is very bad news to have third miscarriage. I pray to God to provide sufficient energy to handle this critical situation in positive way. I also faced is critical situation like you. I want to share my experience with you to handle this critical situation in genuine way. Those days of my life are full of stress and depression that ruins my life into darkness. I want to come back from this darkness of hopeless but not succeed. In this difficult situation, my husband support me a lot of without her support I am not able to handle this situation. We meet many expert and tried all natural and effective method but not succeed. I am feeling lucky to share my experience to help you to overcome this situation in natural way. You should overcome from depression and stress stage with positive thinking and valuable time spending in your hobby and playing with children to convert your dream into reality. We consult with famous gynecologist of Ukraine capital. He complete diagnose to understand my critical problem and provide effective method to handle this miscarriage problem in reliable way.
This is very important thing you should understand to handle miscarriage problem what to eat and some fruit you should skip to eat during pregnancy. You should follow all rule and regulation very strictly to get maximum positive benefit in limited time that is real value of time and money to save not only your life but also new coming baby. You should consume balance to have complete nutrition to your body to work in balance. You should do some easy exercise for proper blood supply to all organs of body. The lack of physical exercise and not choosing appropriate posture of sitting and sleeping is the main reason of miscarriage. I hope you got maximum benefit from this operation an opportunity to bring baby gift in your life to enjoy and less enjoy into your life like me.
At last take care and be happy best of luck.

deepikas

Reply by dazzyshahu » Sep. 2, 2017 4:24am

Hi welcome friend at this open online platform. I am feeling pity and pain due to your multiple miscarriage problems. I want to express kind heart wish to God to provide appropriate energy and confidence to face this horrible miscarriage problem in your life with positive attitude. You need not lose hope. I am here for you to provide sufficient information to face your problem of multiple miscarriages in easy and effective way. This is golden opportunity for me to use my personal life experience to handle this horrible situation in your life. You should not miss this good opportunity to take maximum benefit in short time period to overcome this horrible situation to defeat infertility. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. I want to accept full husband help at this difficult situation and my life without her support I am nothing and not able to handle this horrible situation in my life. Now I am happy and healthy engine baby gift in my life. It is your turn to defeat multiple miscarriage problems in medical way.
It is good time to make proper planning for next pregnancy to overcome miscarriage problem. You should be very informative to understand the cause of miscarriage problem in your life to defeat in easy and effective way. It is medical certified fact that stress and depression with hormone imbalance and your body is responsible factor for miscarriage problem. You should choose right way of sitting and sleeping to skip miscarriage possibility in your life. You should maintain high hemoglobin in your blood with the rich iron food and fiber that is beneficial for you in any ways to avoid miscarriage possibility. You can create win-win situation with healthy balanced diet and morning walk.

dazzyshahu

Reply by Hannahh123 » 14 weeks ago

I am really sorry to hear about your recurrent MC. Honest advice to you would be to visit a good doctor for your treatment. This is something that really matters and shouldn't be ignored. REcurrent MC is a serious issue and thus requires a lot of attention. It is better to get tested for this reason. Good luck to you. I hope things go well. Sending baby dust your way.

Hannahh123

Reply by saramccartney123 » 10 weeks ago

Hello. Sorry to hear about your miscarriages. But I think TTC is risky for you. You dont want to go through it again. You should see your doctor about this. Maybe consider other ways to have a baby. A lot of people are doing this for themselves. Maybe something will work for you too.

saramccartney123

Reply by pagerelvy33 » 1 week ago

I am so sorry to hear that. I know what m/c is like. And unfortunately, I am one of those who were not successful and had to resort to surrogacy.
Now, I am happy, our SM is pregnant. This is just so you do not feel sad and powerless. there are still ways and there will be more options in the future. I hope it works out for you in the end.

pagerelvy33