Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

January 2017 Babies! - Page 2

Replies (26)

Reply by AuburnMama » Jun. 2, 2016 2:02pm

lol...yes, it's not too bad right now but it's getting there. August is the worst! My son was born in September, so I had to be all big and huge through all of it. I lived in maxi dresses and tank tops! I'll have to buy all new clothes this time around. :)

AuburnMama

Reply by Chantal » Jun. 4, 2016 3:21pm

Hi ladies. Looks like I am moving over to February 2017. As I ovulated much later then I thought.

Chantal

Reply by AuburnMama » Jun. 6, 2016 5:28pm

Appointment went great...just had an u/s today and there was my little pea, with a flickering heartbeat of 120 hpm.

After two consecutive miscarriages/d&c's, this meant so much to me and my husband. We see the doctor next week and will get another u/s soon as well.

Nausea/sour stomach is coming in a bit more. Still living like a cat and wanting to nap all the time. Getting a few zits.

Hope you all are doing well!!

AuburnMama

Reply by MrsRabren » Jun. 6, 2016 7:32pm

Aw, great news Auburnmama! I had an ultrasound last Thursday (about 5 1/2 weeks). Due to my cp last month and my age, 39 next month, my doc wanted to see me early. There was only a sac. She's having me come back this Thursday, and weekly after that if needed, until there is something there to measure and she can set a due date. I certainly hope this week will show something more!!

MrsRabren

Reply by AuburnMama » Jun. 9, 2016 1:26pm

Good luck today Rabren!!

AuburnMama

Reply by Loris201 » Aug. 30, 2018 8:08pm

Congratulations! Ahead you have one of the most exciting periods of life, which gives a very important change. You have something to think about, and you need to do a lot to prepare for the birth of the child - the most important moment in the life of most women.
Whatever the physical symptoms, you may need to get used to the fact of your pregnancy - even if this child was planned in advance. Of course, your first reaction will largely depend on whether pregnancy is a surprise for you or is the result of months of hopes and expectations. Even if you are ready to accept this condition that will change your life - in everything from diet to relationship in marriage - do not be surprised that you will need some time to realize the fact of pregnancy before you change your behavior. The news about your pregnancy can make you unrestrained joy, especially if you have long been trying to get pregnant and, finally, have achieved the desired result. You can feel satisfaction and happiness from the fact that your desire is fulfilled and you are now a future mother.
Even if you feel great joy at being pregnant, having doubts is a normal thing. It happens that you and your spouse even ask yourself: "What have we done?" The child will affect your career, the way of life, your marriage, how you spend your time. Even if you already have children, you may be questioned about how the birth of your second or third child will affect your family. You are afraid that you can no longer control your destiny. Life after the birth of a child never returns to its former track. It will become different, but, in spite of all doubts, you will be able to adapt to change.
Everything will be fine.

Loris201