Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

almost 37 weeks

Category: Trimesters - Third Trimester
Posted by ehussey » Mar. 23, 2013 2:50am

I am almost 37 weeks (will be in about 3 days) and over the past week or so I have been experiencing my baby boy pushing down into my cervix and causing a bit of pain. Also when he decides to push his butt out it causes my uterus to tighten and go hard. Has anyone else experienced this and if you did how much longer was it before you went into labour? Im being paranoid and have a scedualed C-section for the 8th of april but feel I may pop early as does my mother in law and a few others with what I have been feeling. opinions would be awesome! thanks in advance ladies!

ehussey

Replies (3)

Reply by ehussey » Mar. 25, 2013 8:19pm

please and opinions would be helpful! thank you

ehussey

Reply by MissMonroe » Mar. 25, 2013 8:59pm

I had this with my four pregnancies! Typically a week or so before labor but everyone is different. Watch out for the mucus plug. Also, you probably already know this, but if it is Braxton Hicks contractions the tightening feeling will go away if you drink a glass of water or two.

Also, look for that tightening to progress to pain and come in regular intervals.

User Image

Here we go #6!

MissMonroe

Reply by ehussey » Mar. 26, 2013 4:36pm

I have not noticed the mucus plug going bye bye yet but it may have and I have not noticed. Thank you Miss Monroe! as much as I want him to hand in there until the date when he will be good to go I would be okay if he showed up early hehe! I get breaks some days and then it happens throughout the day . and its usually down low. could this be it? I wonder! we shall see! thank you again Miss Monroe! I hope that you have a happy and healthy nine months

ehussey