Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Hcg levels

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by Mtoscano » Mar. 29, 2013 1:47am

Anyone else have hcg levels that didn't double? I am "just pregnant" ... Due jan 2nd. However my hcg was 21 on Monday and 33 on Wednesday. Is this common? I have had 3 kids and never had hcg levels on any of them.

Mtoscano

Replies (4)

Reply by SeeNix » Mar. 29, 2013 11:26pm

What DPO are you? I was just confirmed pregnant myself and I am 5w1d = 22DPO but I am due November 28, Jan 2 doesn't sound right to me, it sounds too far out.

It also depends on the time of day you tested on Monday and on Wednesday - you may not have given it 48 hours, but it sometimes takes 72 hours at this point to double also.

You can check the Hcg doubling calculator on this site under the tools.

Still sounds good to me, the numbers are going up.

SeeNix

Reply by Mtoscano » Mar. 30, 2013 1:31am

Maybe I calculated the due date wrong. My last period was march 4 but my ovulation test was positive on march 12. So my DPO would be 17 days. The first hcg test was at 11:45 am on Monday. On Wednesday I did it at 1:45. - so it was 48 hours. My doctor called today and I have to get another one on Monday. I was spotting around the 22nd for a couple days but it has since stopped. From what I have read it could take 48-72 hours to double and that is normal. I guess we will see on Monday. Sigh.... Keeping my fingers crossed.

Mtoscano

Reply by Mtoscano » Mar. 30, 2013 1:40am

Lol...I feel totally nuts! I had the due date in there wrong. It's actually dec 4th.... Thanks!!!

Mtoscano

Reply by Mtoscano » Apr. 30, 2013 2:51am

Ended up being an ectopic pregnancy. :(

Mtoscano