Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

February 2017 babies

Category: Due Date Clubs - February
Posted by Ameejo22 » May. 31, 2016 11:52pm

For mama's due Feb 2017!

Ameejo22

Replies (56)

Reply by Ameejo22 » Jun. 1, 2016 2:18am

So this is my 3rd pregnancy, but this will be a rainbow baby for me. So far only my DH, my doula, and my self know I am prego and it is so hard not to scream it form the roof that we are having another baby. I think it is cause I know so many people that are prego I want to be part of that. So far I've only had some queasy moments, and have been tired but I'm thankful that there is no pain or bleeding like last time so my hopes are high. I do pray that this pregnancy will be as great as my first. We are going to tell the Grandparents around the forth of July since DH's mom will be coming to visit us we get to tell her in person again!

How is everyone else felling?

User Image

Ameejo22

Reply by Chantal » Jun. 4, 2016 1:28pm

Well I am dues sometime in Feb. I am moving from the January group since I am only about 4 weeks. We thought I had a miscarriage and then my obgyn phoned and told me that I am just way earlier then we thought and my test results look great. So this will be my rainbow baby

Chantal

Reply by Ameejo22 » Jun. 7, 2016 6:40am

That is awesome! This is a rainbow baby for me too. So happy that your doc said everything is looking good I haven't had my first appt. yet so still just in the wow we are having another baby stage. According to the due date calculator I'm due Feb 1st but I think we ovulated later so I'm thinking it will be not like Feb. 5th. This is our second Feb baby our son was born Feb 16th so I wouldn't mind going early and delivering in January.

User Image

Ameejo22

Reply by cpaz7103 » Jun. 7, 2016 12:47pm

Hello mom's to be..
My name is Cecilia and this is my 3rd child. I actually have a 3mon old boy born Feb 25 and a 6 yr old girl born Nov 24. This is not a rainbow baby like it is for you all but my son was a rainbow baby and I'm so greatful all came out great with him. Prayers for all of you in your journeys and hopefully we all get to share are great experiences.
And Congrats to all!!

User Image

cpaz7103

Reply by Chantal » Jun. 8, 2016 5:46am

The potting has stopped and I have my first appointment with the obgyn next week monday. I am very happy about it as my mind will be at ease. I am pretty sure I am due around the 8-12 of February. So just waiting and it is not like I will have an u/s it's just a normal visit .

Chantal

Reply by lilfox » Jun. 8, 2016 10:01am

Congratulations all, I caught early after 8 years taking BC, unexpected - being an IVF baby myself I expected to inherit many issues. Im calculating I am 5 weeks - but still feels too good to be true. Haven't even told my DH yet. Should also be due around 8-12 February.

lilfox

Reply by WinterLJ » Jun. 14, 2016 1:38pm

Congratulations to everybody here!

I'm very cautiously optimistic right now. Last month, at the 7 week follow up my OB said that I had a blighted ovum and the sac stopped growing at 5 weeks. A month and a week after my D&C in May, we found out yesterday that I'm pregnant again. This will be our first. I'm happy but scared especially right now that I'm lightly spotting here and there. We did the beta hcg yesterday and OB said I should be around 4 weeks. Will do another one tomorrow to see the trend if my hcg will be increasing. I'm hoping this one sticks!

WinterLJ

Reply by Chantal » Jun. 15, 2016 8:46am

Last week Friday I had more spotting and went to my obygn and they did bloods and an ultrasound. Everything looks good so far and I go back next week Wednesday for a follow up u/s. My spotting is on and off for the last 15 days. The obgyn told me if you not cramping and only spotting there should be no problems. So good luck mommies

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/countdown-1462683600z1486879200zg.png

Chantal

Reply by WinterLJ » Jun. 16, 2016 4:16pm

Chantal, same here. I started spotting on 6/13, Monday afternoon when I found out I was pregnant. It was bright red by Tuesday then became brown red in the afternoon and Wednesday. Also, it started to become lighter spotting. OB says to wait and see what happens. I can't help but worry because I has missed miscarriage just last month.

However, I got some good news with my hcg level yesterday. My OB had run the hcg level for me on Monday and Wednesday to trend. He said it was rising appropriately. So now, I'm just waiting for the ultrasound on July 7th to see if this pregnancy is viable.

WinterLJ

Reply by Chantal » Jun. 16, 2016 6:35pm

Winter that is at least good news. I suffered a missed miscarriage in October last year. I had one huge gush of bright red blood and then nothing. Then went for a sonar the following week and it was a missed miscarriage. This is what is freaking me out about the spotting but it is nothing like before. My hcg is at least on a good trend upwards aswell. Next week I go for another sonar. The Dr wants to hear the babies heartbeat before he will let me rest. Though at times I sit and wonder if everything is ok. My spotting has only been light and hardly ever on my pantyliner. So it's been on and off for the last 16 days. My symptoms are increasing daily and for me it puts my mind at ease. Hope everything is going good with you.

Chantal

Reply by MissMonroe » Jun. 20, 2016 2:28pm

I'm here by surprise. The story goes like this...my almost 20 year old daughter asked me to take a test with her for moral support. No big deal since I was sterilized with Essure. Well, they BOTH were very positive, and so were the next three. I went to the ER the next day, because I am at risk for ectopic. They said my HCG was 766 on the 18th. Ultrasound showed pregnancy in the uterus, but I have to repeat it because it's so early.

Long story short, February will both the last month in my 40th year. I'll have my sixth child, and my first biologic grandbaby.

User Image

Here we go #6!

MissMonroe

Reply by WinterLJ » Jun. 20, 2016 9:20pm

Congratulations MissMonroe!

Has anybody seen their doctors yet and had the ultrasound? July 7th for me here...it couldn't come fast enough.

WinterLJ

Reply by MissMonroe » Jun. 21, 2016 1:40am

I did! Gestational ssc was all they could see. I get another one tomorrow. That's the upside to being high risk. Lots of peaks at the baby!

User Image

Here we go #6!

MissMonroe

Reply by cpaz7103 » Jun. 22, 2016 8:33am

Hello ladies and again congrats to all..
Well I had a ultrasound done on Friday of last week 7wks 2dys.
We were able to see baby and heart beat but Dr decided to put me on 100 mg of progesterone to better my pregnancy since I've had 8 previous misscariges. I have an appointment again on July 6 10wks 2dys(my 1st prenatal work up) which I'll get to have my genetic tests done at the same time to figure out my baby's gender and see if all is fine genetically..

User Image

cpaz7103

Reply by WinterLJ » Jun. 23, 2016 3:42pm

Just my luck today, I fell and slipped outside the restroom in my office. There was gel substance on the floor. I fell mostly on my legs and not really on my butt. Now, I'm trying to see if I can get a sooner appointment than July 7th to check things out.

WinterLJ

Reply by nreiselpn » Jun. 27, 2016 2:55am

Hello all I have 3 children (14 boy, 8 boy and 6 girl)from a previous marriage I was remarried 4 years ago we began ttc right away . We suffered an ectopic, partial molar, a missed miscarrage and 2 chemical pregnancies before getting our rainbow baby. Unfortunately he was born with a major heart defect called tof. ..he was born 7/16/15 at 4 months old he had his first open heart surgery. We are followed closely by his cardiologist and find out in Aug when his next surgery will be. After all the miscarriages we had and the run with our son we decided we have our hands full my husband had a vasectomy mid may. Someone had other plans we will be welcoming our 5th edd 2/3/17.....we have our first ultrasound this Friday. Good luck to everyone. .

nreiselpn

Reply by cpaz7103 » Jun. 27, 2016 10:58am

Congrats nreiselpn pray all goes well with your new lil blessing..
And WinterLJ wish you best of luck hope that fall didn't cause any problems to your pregnancy.
MissMonroe best wishes as well on your new pregnancy and we're pretty close in age I'll be 39 when I give birth and plan to have my 4th and final right afterward.
Well for me my 1st prenatal screening got rescheduled to July 21 :( My Dr is going to be out for some time, so I guess I'll have to wait to find out my baby's gender a little longer..
Well I had a horrible night last night got a really bad case of RLS on top of it my lol 4 mon old kept waking up to nurse and play.
Ahh!! Gonna be a long and dragging day for me..
But wouldn't have it any other way, love being a mother..

User Image

cpaz7103

Reply by phatgurl » Jun. 28, 2016 3:43pm

WinterLJ - babies are very resilient, especially this early on. I would not get an earlier ultrasound, because your doc diagnosed a blighted ovum earlier than I think should have been done in your last pregnancy. No, I'm not a doctor, but that's very early to say things aren't progressing like they should be. There is a very interesting blog and site called Misdiagnosed Miscarriages. If you do go early, and you doc says it's a blighted ovum again, I would urge you to hold off on having a D&C done, and ask for a repeat ultrasound a couple of weeks later. Many docs think they know things 100% for certain when there are very few instances in early pregnancy that they can really know much at all. Best of luck with this little one!!

phatgurl

Reply by phatgurl » Jun. 28, 2016 3:59pm

Hello! I will be 42 this weekend. This is baby #4 for me after 2 biochemical pregnancies in September and November of 2015. I have been under the care of an RE and have taken fertility meds and had one IUI done, but the cycle we conceived we did not use fertility meds or have any procedures.

My husband and I have been trying off and on for about 3 years. It has been a helluva roller coaster ride.

I discovered through genetic testing after loss #2 that I am a Factor V Leiden carrier and have 2 MTHFR mutations. I am taking Lovenox injections and baby aspirin daily to help avoid blood clots that could cause miscarriage, strokes, and stillbirth.

I am 7 weeks today by my LMP. By my Fertility Friend ovulation date, I'm 7w3d. My due date is 02/14/16, but I will deliver sooner than that via C-section. I have had 3 prior C-sections.

I have had 5 hCG draws starting a few days after my first + HPT. My hCG has been a little on the high side for a singleton, but what I have found out is the charts you see everywhere saying what your hCG "should" be are stupid. Betabase . info shows a very wide range of hCG for women reporting with pregnancies that had a heartbeat.

After my first ultrasound at 5 weeks, a nurse from the doc's office called the next day to say that since my hCG was 10,893, they should have seen a fetal pole and heartbeat. She was leaning toward I was having a miscarriage and tried to prepare me for it. I went to see a sonographer friend only 1 day after the first ultrasound at the doc, and a fetal pole and heartbeat was found immediately! I went back a week after the first, and my RE's office also found the fetal pole and heartbeat. I have to say I'm very put off by doc's offices giving out advice when they can't possibly know what is going on. They stressed me out unnecessarily, and had my friend not been available, I would have been a wreck for a week. My first ultrasound was really rushed as that particular doc doesn't take his time, and the equipment they use is kind of outdated. You would think an RE would have the best equipment available since they do IVF and test women very early on a regular basis.

I go back in 2 days for my 7 week ultrasound and hope things are still going well. I haven't been as sick with this pregnancy as with my other 3, and that has me worried, even though I know things can be different with each.

I hope you're all doing great, and I cannot wait for us all to see our beautiful babies!

phatgurl

Reply by phatgurl » Jun. 28, 2016 4:05pm

MissMonroe - that is an amazing story! Congratulations!!

phatgurl