Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Dec 2013 babies

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by cmb1985 » Apr. 10, 2013 9:22am

Hi! I am nearly 5 weeks now and wanted to say hi to mums due at the same timeshare. I am due on dec 13th 2013. Having irrational miscarriage fears - silly but I can't stop myself! No sickness yet. How is everyone else doing? Good luck!!!! Xxxxx

cmb1985

Replies (50)

Reply by jyi226 » Apr. 16, 2013 2:21am

Hi!

I'm due Dec 23.
I made another Dec babies forum in the Dec baby club because I didn't see this one :)

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=6699

How is your pregnancy going so far? I feel no different as of today.

jyi226

Reply by stefp81 » Apr. 16, 2013 6:45pm

Hi there!
I found out I'm pregnant 2 days ago and I'm very very happy but extremely nervous. I had a chemical preg last May and I'm very concerned this time because I'm not experiencing any symptoms (I know it's still early), and lines on the hpts are not getting any darker. Maybe I'm just looking to far into things, but I really don't want to go through another loss. Any words of wisdom you can offer?

stefp81

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 16, 2013 6:56pm

hi ladies I am due 12/25/2013 I preggo with #2 I have a 19 month old daughter. I found out I was preggo when I was 9dpo my first ob appt is tomorrow 4/17/2013

User Image

trina_76

Reply by Justyna » Apr. 17, 2013 12:53am

Hi Ladies!

I got my BFP last week! Took a few at home preg test that showed very fine lines, went to my dr, took blood. Came back negative!!!!! Few days after I tested again and got a clear positive on a few tests, went back to dr and got beta results of 71 last friday.

I have a 8month old son so its going to be a busy time for me!

I am not sure when im due since I have not had a period since I just finished breastfeeding. I belive im due around Dec 22 tho just based on BD and when I think i ivulated based on my first BPF and BHCG levels!

Justyna

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 17, 2013 1:40am

Hi justyna my first blood draw was on 4/13 level was 20 doc said I was way early so I did another draw today will get the results tomorrow 4/17 at doc appt I will be 4 weeks going by my ov date and lmp my edd for right now going by ov is 12/25

User Image

trina_76

Reply by doyley30 » Apr. 17, 2013 9:53am

Hi All and congrats !!!

I'm due 10th Dec so I am 6 weeks + 1 today this will be my 10th pregnancy I have 5 boys all born by c-section previous to my eldest I had 3 miscarriages and then in Nov 2010 I had a c-sec scar ectopic so as you can imagine I am extremely nervous I will be going to my local maternity unit on 30th April then I'm sure I will be sent for an early scan. I have heard of women in the USA having as many as 15 c-sec's but I know that is not the case in the UK.

doyley30

Reply by jyi226 » Apr. 17, 2013 1:39pm

Stefp81 I don't have any symptoms either (except for still not having my period--lol.) So hopefully we are just lucky early in our pregnancies? I, too, am a little worried it is chemical or ectopic. I know that if HcG levels rise you can get nausea, but that if HcG levels don't rise, this can be a sign of ectopic pregnancy. I don't have any other the other symptoms of an ectopic though...

trina_76 How do you feel about having a Christmas baby? Since I am due on Dec 23 I'm concerned I'll have a Christmas baby, too! I'm really hoping that the baby just hangs around until the end of December instead, haha. :)

Justyna You must be excited to go to the OB and find out exactly how many weeks along you are!

doyley30 I'm sorry to hear you had difficulties getting pregnant previously, but I hope that this baby sticks around and is not an ectopic. Let us know how the scan goes!

jyi226

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 17, 2013 4:07pm

Hi ladies @jyi226 even though my edd is 12/25 I most likly won't have baby on that date since I will have a c-section due to having one in past but I think its exciting I'm a christian and I think its great to have a edd on jesus birthday christmas so I'm hoping to have baby as close to it as possible my moms bday is the 20th of dec so that is great to lol. I have my first ob appt today since I'm concdered high risk sorry for miss spell got a new tablet yesterday trying to type on it lol. Hopefully they said my hcg went up.

User Image

trina_76

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 17, 2013 8:50pm

Hello ladies, just got back from ob my hcg numbers went from 20 to 80 in 72 hours the doc said that was good and I was in deed 4 weeks today. And as long as my numbers keep going up everything should be good. I have my first ultrasound on 4/29 I can't wait. I was a little worried about my numbers but I'm happy with them they are doing great.

User Image

trina_76

Reply by BadWolf » Apr. 17, 2013 8:51pm

Hi :P 3weeks 5days :P
Dec 27th. I just found out yesterday ;p

IM SO EXCITED

BadWolf

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 17, 2013 9:35pm

Congrads badwolf I'm 4 weeks today

User Image

trina_76

Reply by ellen.hna » Apr. 18, 2013 6:29pm

Hello ladies! So happy for all of you, and congrats!
I am 4w1d today! Very very nervous about this little bean! hubby and I have had 3 miscarriages in a row (first one was end of Aug, end of Nov 2012 then the last one was mid March) hubby and I have a 16 month old daughter. We are very very thankful for this blessing, due Dec 25! Kind of hoping baby comes early or holds off until after Christmas. But we will see! :) Have had a few symptoms, light off and on cramps, twinges, headache and sore achey breasts. And I feel like I'm dying of thirst!(that doesn't help the bathroom situation) But I am so very nervous that I will lose this little one! I'm constantly praying for this little one. My first ob apt is on the 29. My doc considers me high risk, cuz of the past miscarriages, but he doesn't think it unnecessary for a blood draw...? -to check my hcg levels- Is that weird? I'm taking progesterone pills, and that seems to be helping! I'm so nervous and I know stress is bad! :S

ellen.hna

Reply by bluerose17 » Apr. 18, 2013 6:57pm

Hi everyone and congrats!!

I am due somewhere between Nov. 30 and Dec. 6. I had irregular periods since I went off of birth control in December. So it's been difficult to pinpoint.

This will be my second little one. I currently have a son who will be 5 at the end of this month.

bluerose17

Reply by goldenegg » Apr. 18, 2013 7:03pm

Hi all my EDD is 12/16, which was the same as my sons when i was pregnant with him! I'm super afraid of a miscarriage or blighted ovum. I don't have any nausea. I think since i went through infertility treatment to have this one I'm nervous that i'll be higher risk for these problems...its probably me just being paranoid but i can't help it!

goldenegg

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 18, 2013 10:36pm

Hello ladies @ellen I too am thirsty all the time
I'm can't believe I'm having another baby I am so happy and excited. It seems forever till my next appt and next blood draw. @ellen yes I would think your ob would want a draw .

I have happy thoughts and lots of prayers for you ladies

User Image

trina_76

Reply by braydensmom820 » Apr. 19, 2013 5:04am

User Image

I am due on the 24th of Dec. I just had a miscarriage 4 months ago but am thankful for my 20 month old son. I am 4wks 5days but I don't go to the doctors until March 24th. I noticed that a few woman seem to have gotten a sooner date and was wondering how that happened? I look forward to sharing stories with all you mommies!

braydensmom820

Reply by ellen.hna » Apr. 19, 2013 1:30pm

Trina: I think I might call my doc and ask if he can do some blood work. Just to calm my anxieties.

braydensmom820: If your doc thinks you might be a high risk or if you are concerned about something you can call and ask if you can have an earlier apt.

Today i woke up with more energy and less sore boobs, and it makes me worried that I'm losing my symptoms. UGH! I know I'm over thinking things, and freaking myself out, and that's not good! Has anyone else felt like this? (I do have off and on cramps and twinges, when I don't eat I get a little queasy, really wet down there, my back is really sore and I have to pee all the time.)

User Image

ellen.hna

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 19, 2013 1:45pm

@braydensmom my doc made me an appt early for one I'm older well what the docs conceder for being preggo. I don't I feel good lol I am 36 will be 37 when lil bean is born. And two I am high risk because of tubal surgery I had before I had dd. So I am high risk for tubal pregnancy I would just call and ask for a sooner one

@ellen I would not worry about your symtoms sometimes my bbs hurt and then sometimes they don't. I too am very wet down there ask about it on the question part and everyone said that was normal. I also have cramps I think its more gas then anything

User Image

trina_76

Reply by mjh0409 » Apr. 20, 2013 7:10pm

Hi ladies! Found out this week that we're expecting our first on 12/27, after an early m/c in Feb. I'm alternating between excited and scared... Confirmation appointment is on Monday. Hope everyone is feeling good!

User Image

mjh0409

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 20, 2013 8:59pm

Congrats mjh and welcome

User Image

trina_76