Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Dec 2013 babies - Page 2

Replies (50)

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 21, 2013 6:00pm

Hello ladies,
I'm not sure what to think I'm still having pains in right side this morning they were so bad I could not move but have dulled dowbn to were I can get out of bed I can't move around house now too. I'm a high risk for tubal so I'm not sure if its that or gas my hcg went up good I get another draw tomorrow and a u/s on 29th so I'm just hoping its all just gas.

User Image

trina_76

Reply by jyi226 » Apr. 22, 2013 12:57am

trina_76 My mom's birthday is on Dec 20 as well! I too have been very thirsty, and I had ovarian pain for almost a week. Finally the pain went away. If your pain worsens or if you have bleeding/spotting, then you should discuss with your OB. However, I'm sure that we are both fine and the ovarian pain was either because of a cyst or just some weird side effect of pregnancy. Do let us know what you find out when you go for your u/s!

Badwolf Congrats! Did you find out via an hpt? You found out so early in your pregnancy :)

Ellen.hna Congrats on your pregnancy! We have lots of Christmas babies here :) I'm not sure if it is unusual for the doctor to not check your hcg levels since he considers you high-risk, but maybe since you haven't had any abdominal pain/cramping or spotting he is feeling optimistic.

bluerose79 Congrats! Will they be able to pinpoint your EDD after your first ultrasound?

goldenegg I haven't had any nausea either but I'm really hoping it stays that way haha. Wouldn't that be something if both of your children have the same birthday!?!

braydensmommy820 I took a pregnancy test earlier than my missed period because I hadn't had the spotting that normally accompanies my 'favorite' week of the month :-P so that is why I found out I was pregnant when I was only 4w1d. Congrats to you! It will be fun to have two kids :)

mjh0409 Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm nervous too, although I've never suffered loss. I hope we all have healthy December (or early January!?) babies :)

User Image

jyi226

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 22, 2013 2:30am

@jyi I'm thinking its more gas maybe because now it has kinda moved up to almost my rib cage it is weird pain I don't care what it is as long as it is not a tubal and lil bean is ok and in the right place. I can handle gas cyst ect. Lol that neat your mom bday is same I will let you all know what the results say.

User Image

trina_76

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 22, 2013 4:24pm

Hello ladies,
Just got back from getting my third blood draw I'm hoping the levels are going up. The first draw was low but like the said I was newly preggo,2nd draw was triple the number 72 hours later so I will post the results when I get them I was told I should get them this afternoon since I was there early this morning but we will see.

User Image

trina_76

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 22, 2013 9:08pm

Well its been 6 hours since my blood work and no call from doc office I tried tocall them and left mess. Gezz I wish I knew what my numbers were. I wish they would call or at least post them on the health site we have in our state were we are suppose to see lab results faster then normal time.

User Image

trina_76

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 22, 2013 9:28pm

Here it is ladies last hcg number was 80 today hcg number is 1325 I'm so excited its going up good doc office just called and they were excited about my numbers. Thank the good lord for his blessing

User Image

trina_76

Reply by jyi226 » Apr. 22, 2013 9:30pm

Trina_76 That's great! Much greater than doubling in 2 days! I'm happy your pregnancy is going well :)

User Image

jyi226

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 22, 2013 9:42pm

Thank you jyi I know those are great numbers for being 4weeks5days preggo Iam so happy doc says don't worry about the side pains I have been having it is just gas also.

User Image

trina_76

Reply by BenjaminsMommy2012 » Apr. 22, 2013 10:28pm

Hi! I am 8 weeks and 0 days pregnant. I am due December 2, 2013. Morning sickness just hit. And extreme fatigue since 4 weeks. Othee a sibling!. Cant wait for our DD to havr than that great

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 22, 2013 11:13pm

Welcome and congrats bensmom,
Your so lucky your morning sickness just hit I have been having it for a week I think now. I am 4w5d

User Image

trina_76

Reply by jyi226 » Apr. 23, 2013 1:34am

BenjaminsMommy2012 Congrats! I haven't had morning sickness yet...I'm not looking forward to it showing up later and I'm secretly hoping it never comes lol.

User Image

jyi226

Reply by doyley30 » Apr. 23, 2013 9:06am

Hi ladies well I am 7 weeks today and I've had nausea for days but this morning I actually vomited which was a bit of shock to my system as I have never been sick in any of my pregnancies!!! This is my 10th but have 5 children all boys. I have my first doctors appointment today and due to my last pregnancy being a caesarean scar ectopic I am sure they will book a scan sooner rather than later. Sending you all love and light and praying all our pregnancies come to fruition :)

doyley30

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 23, 2013 3:02pm

@doyley gl with your appt. I hope everything goes well for you.
I'm feeling great today other then sleepy I was up with dd all night poor thing has a cold. I feel bad for her when she is not feeling well.

User Image

trina_76

Reply by jyi226 » Apr. 23, 2013 3:39pm

doyley30 Congrats and good luck at your appointment! Let us know how it goes :)

User Image

jyi226

Reply by doyley30 » Apr. 24, 2013 4:30pm

Well girls went to gp yesterday who sent me straight up to maternity and they made me an appointment at EPU for this morning and all is well I saw my little bean in the right place with heart beating I cried with joy:). Now I can relax I think have got midwife again 2moro and then I will have to see my consultant within 7-10 days so fingers crossed they don't tell me off too much.

Love and light xxx

doyley30

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 24, 2013 5:29pm

Hi ladies
Please keep help I got a bad call just a bit ago from doc they said my progesterone is super low and told me to come in for an emergency u/s today @130pm I'm scared my hcg numbers are doing good so why are those numbers bad I want to have another baby so bad. Please keep us in prayers

User Image

trina_76

Reply by ellen.hna » Apr. 24, 2013 6:00pm

Hello ladies, It's been a while since I've been here, welcome to all the new ladies! So the last few days I've noticed that a lot of my "symptoms" have been diapering, then yesterday morning I started cramping and spotting!!! I called the doc and they did a beta blood draw and told me later that day I would get the results and based on that I would either go for a nother draw and/or ultra sound. I know I haven't bleed enough to have lost the child, but after 3 consecutive losses I'm so scared that I'm going to lose this one too!!! Still waiting for the doc to call, I have an apt tomorrow morning. This morning I woke up with my boobs back to being kind of sore, and feeling a bit queasy, cramps are dull and off and on. The spotting has pretty much stopped. And I've had to pee almost constantly! I'm so anxious and nervous and terrified!!! I'm trying to relax and pray and remember God knows what's going on. Please keep baby and me in prayer! I can't go though another miscarriage!

User Image

ellen.hna

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 24, 2013 6:34pm

Your in my prayers ellen.........

User Image

trina_76

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 24, 2013 10:23pm

Ok here is an update so far I went to get my u/s done and the u/s tech said I did not have a tubal pregnancy but in my uturas I have a black ring that the fetus is in but she measured that it measured me at 5weeks2days but she did not see a yolk sac or fetus pole shesaid that she is having other docs look andmy doc will call me by 5pm today I'm not bleeding I don't know what to think know any thought.

User Image

trina_76

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 25, 2013 1:48am

Great news doc called I have a good gest. Sac its to early to see anything in it the put me on meds which pharmacy won't have till tomorrow so I will start the meds tomorrow. I have to take them till 13 weeks preggo man I'm happy with this news. Thank you all who supported me thru this

trina_76