Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Dec 2013 babies - Page 3

Replies (50)

Reply by jyi226 » Apr. 25, 2013 2:25am

I'm glad to hear good news from doyley30 and trina_79. I hope to hear good things from ellen.hna soon too!!!

User Image

jyi226

Reply by Pali2013 » Apr. 25, 2013 9:27am

Today I found out that I am pregnant at 4W3D. My due date is 30 December, 2013. This is my second pregnancy, no children yet, and I suffered a miscarriage last February so of course I'm worried. Baby dust to all of you!

User Image

Pali2013

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 25, 2013 8:45pm

Welcome and congrats pali,
Well today I start my meds I should say tonight but I'm not sure if its to late I am have major pms cramping today. No bleeding or spotting they said my progesterone is a 5 its very low so hopefully its not too late for meds its in gods hands now if its ment to be it will be that's how I have to look at it I just pray for my lil bean and leave it to god now. I hope all is doing well and I will pray you all get a happy healthy 9 months
For right now I'm still preggo I just look at one day at a time now and be blessed that I have this lil bean in me each day he/she is there

User Image

trina_76

Reply by ellen.hna » Apr. 25, 2013 11:40pm

hello ladies. an update to what's going on. my blood results came back negative, i lost my 4th child. good luck everyone, on your pregnancies! treasure that little one and take nothing for granted. you are all in my prayers.

ellen.hna

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 25, 2013 11:49pm

Ellen your in my prayers I'm so sorry to hear of your loss my blessing be with you and your family

User Image

trina_76

Reply by trina_76 » Apr. 26, 2013 3:03am

Good evening ladies,
Just took my first dose of progestrone micronized now laying down watching tv. I am not sure what expect with this meds like side effects because I never took it before but we will see. Hope you all have a great evening

trina_76

Reply by doyley30 » Apr. 30, 2013 7:02pm

So sorry to hear your sad news Ellen my thoughts at with you xx

doyley30

Reply by Pali2013 » May. 1, 2013 7:55pm

So sorry about your loss Ellen. I know just how you feel. We lost our baby at 8w only last February and I'm very nervous about this second pregnancy. We have to take each day as it comes and it's true, take nothing for granted. You are in my thoughts.

Pali2013

Reply by Mythirdbaby » May. 8, 2013 12:52am

Hello Ladies!
We are due Christmas! This will be our third child. I don't see the doctor until this Thursday so I am praying everything is ok. I don't understand why they wait until you are 8 weeks to see you.

Mythirdbaby

Reply by Pali2013 » May. 17, 2013 10:42pm

I'm 7w4d into my pregnancy with continuous vomiting and an everlasting nausea. I already had 3 IV drip therapies at the doctor's office. I wanted this baby so much but I'm miserable to the bone and my everyday life is completely upside down. Forget about normal eating and having a social life. I hope this baby sticks, as we recently lost our little bean in February, 2013 at 8w. Is anybody going through this and how are you coping? How is this affecting your relationship with your partner? Etc.

Pali2013