Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

December 2013 babies! - Page 13

Replies (252)

Reply by chrysalisjade » Sep. 23, 2013 6:46am

Hey ladies! I am 26 weeks on the dot today! We're doing a tour of the maternity ward this morning so I'm excited about that, my fiance will be there. Afterwards going out for lunch with my mom and grandparents. Glucose test is this week too so I'm nervous! I already have hypothyroidism so I hope not to have another issue!

chrysalisjade

Reply by trina_76 » Sep. 23, 2013 9:43am

Congrats I know it will exciting have a wonderful day
Well update I have lost mucas plug more last night I go to doc today I'm scared I will update when I get back

User Image

trina_76

Reply by trina_76 » Sep. 23, 2013 9:13pm

Ok was at docs today I did lose mucas plug but they said in this stage of pregnancy it grows back since you don't lose it all. They did do a test to see if I will have pre term labor within a couple of weeks I should get results in a day or two so waiting on that I hope my lul guy will be have

User Image

trina_76

Reply by jyi226 » Sep. 24, 2013 2:08am

chrysalisjade I hope you enjoyed the tour! Glad to hear you are doing well :) I have yet to tour L&D here...guess I probably should some time!

trina_76 I'm glad to hear losing the mucous plug this early does not mean you are going into labor. Fingers crossed the little guy stays inside for a few more months!

User Image

jyi226

Reply by trina_76 » Sep. 25, 2013 2:00pm

Hi everyone well I can't believe I made to the third trimester I did not know it started at 27 weeks but my doc said last appt that I will be in third trimester in couple days I asked if it was at 27 or 28 he said 27 so that's exciting well every one in family says I will have a Halloween baby instead of Christmas baby I hope they are wrong that would be approx 2 months early I think lol any way that's too early but he will come when he wants that's what I belie e
So how is everyone else I'm hoping good

User Image

trina_76

Reply by jyi226 » Sep. 27, 2013 2:43am

trina_76 I'm in the third trimester too, crazy how it's flown by! I think Halloween is too close lol. I think he'll hold out longer for sure :) Nothing eventful going on here really.

I was going to do a GD test last week but some nurse forgot to give me the glucose test and they decided that if I did it they would have to be there until after the clinic closed. They didn't want to do that so they told me just to wait until next week (they also give me some BS about the "lab being closed" but it's a massive hospital and the lab is open 24/7 so...lame). Anyways at this point I'm irritated with them and don't even think doing the GD test is worth it. Last thing I want to do is spend more time than I have to with those people! It's an hour wait. The doctor said he doesn't think I'm high-risk for GD (not sure how he can even tell it's not like you can look at someone and think they have GD), but oh well.

User Image

jyi226

Reply by trina_76 » Sep. 27, 2013 10:48am

Because if you have never had it and if your baby is not growing real big and other things they look at that you may bot know. I have gd and they knew before I had my test I had it early if they are not conerned then u should consider what's best and what you want
I have been having a lot of bh I mean real painful ones I'm starting to think if I am having contrations and I don't if I told you all the test to see if I will be early was neg that's good news

User Image

trina_76

Reply by jyi226 » Sep. 29, 2013 6:37pm

trina_76 Good to hear the test is negative! I guess I just don't like the OBs here very much so that's why I'm complaining lol. BH sound very uncomfortable...I haven't experienced them yet ...but hopefully yours are just BH and not full-on contractions!

User Image

jyi226

Reply by trina_76 » Oct. 14, 2013 10:53pm

I have a lil boy early but doing good I will keep in touch and see how you all are I have a long road ahead of me now a primee

trina_76

Reply by jyi226 » Oct. 15, 2013 2:56am

Wow I was not expecting that Trina_76!! Congrats and I hope you are both doing well. Reach out if you need to vent or anything :)

Definitely consider checking out that book by Dr. Gunter I recommended, she is amazingly strong and a great writer!

Hope your little boy gets big and strong quickly :)

User Image

jyi226

Reply by trina_76 » Oct. 27, 2013 12:59pm

Hi ladies just checking in and to see how you all are doing. We are doing well I home now but lil man won't be home for about a week

trina_76

Reply by jyi226 » Oct. 28, 2013 3:01am

trina_76 I'm glad to hear good news! You must be excited to take your little one home. Is your daughter excited about her baby brother?

Nothing eventful going on here, just feeling quite large and as if I can't move around as agily as before...

User Image

jyi226