Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

April 2017

Category: Due Date Clubs - April
Posted by mommy2017 » Jul. 27, 2016 12:31am

Congrats to all the expecting mothers. April's the best month, right ;-)

My due date is April 6th. This is my first pregnancy and I'm waiting for my first doctors appointment on Tuesday to confirm with blood work. My tests so far at home have been very positive. I feel like I'm jumping on board too soon but when you've been waiting almost a years you try not to have any doubt. I thought joining now would ease those.

to all you beatiful ladies.

mommy2017

Replies (23)

Reply by Beans78 » Jul. 28, 2016 9:11am

I waited 13 months literally gave up trying 2 days before my bfp lol funny how that worked. My last af makes me maybe due April 4th :) I'm also celebrating early on or not we waited for this a looong time girlie we are allowed :D sending healthy pregnancy and baby vibes to us both :)

Beans78

Reply by mommy2017 » Jul. 28, 2016 11:50pm

Congrats Beans78 it's exciting to know someone else who is close in due date. Mine is either the 5th or 6th, I didn't do any opks this month and I missed some days temping to really know.

Just found out today that we are confirmed for a midwife, super excited(I did not want my family doctor). First appointment will be the first week of September, you have to apply early here as there's limited spots (good thing it's early in the month of April. Are you planning on having a midwife?

Have you done your blood work yet? Mines tomorrow along with an exam to "officially" say that I'm pregnant.

mommy2017

Reply by Beans78 » Aug. 1, 2016 4:05am

I'm making my dr appt tomorrow :) they usually won't see me till 12 weeks unless things have changed lol its been 5 years since my last pregnancy. I just hope the dr who delivered my son's is still around. Hubby and I talked about a mid wife tonight actually ;) since it's my last baby I'm considering it, I don't like the hospital and I think it would be amazing to have a home birth comfy in my own room.

Beans78

Reply by Beans78 » Aug. 1, 2016 4:11am

P.s. hope your appt went great! How are your symptoms. My major symptoms are sore bbs, I'm so thirsty! And my moods are all over the place lol I'm enjoying every second ? I'm excited too :D

Beans78

Reply by mommy2017 » Aug. 1, 2016 6:10pm

My last af makes me due April 4th too! I've just been going by the 6th because that's when my app says I ovulated. I'm sure on Thursday when I go back for my blood results my doctor will give me an official due date of the 4th.

We are having a midwife but having the baby in the hospital. With this being my first I'm too paranoid something will happen. Also we would get to home in a few hours after the birth if everything went fine. I think a midwife is more personable too.

As for symptoms they've died down a little, or I'm just getting use to them. My thirst has gone down now, I could not get enough water last week. But my boobs are still so sore, they actually got worse. There was a few days where I thought I might have a miscarage before I couldn't really feel my symptoms anymore and then I think my hormones doubled because my boobs got so sore that night. I've also been getting hot flashes and bloating.

How about you,any symptoms?

mommy2017

Reply by Beans78 » Aug. 2, 2016 9:47pm

Yea my symptoms died down one day and i bought a $1 test lol still two lines :) This thirst dosent stop lol I'm all about ice cold water and cheese all day everyday lol aww first baby that was such a scary and magical time enjoy every second. I'm on my fourth pregnancy and could probably finish my drs sentences lol high five mama :) youtube has alot of pregnancy videos i watched them allot with my last pregnancy it's fascinating that sometime this week or next our babies hearts will start to beat :D i just read baby's heart is about the size of a poppy seed that's amazing.

Beans78

Reply by Pumpkinface111291 » Aug. 5, 2016 4:51pm

Hello ladies,

i have an EDD of April 13th but since i'll be having a c-section it'll probably be earlier than that , especially if I get pre-eclampsia again. This is my 4th pregnancy, first two ended with 2 beautiful little girls, and 3rd ended in miscarriage at 7wks 3 days, so a little nervous, but feeling optimistic about this one, and hoping for a boy =] Looking forward to a happy and healthy 9 months with y'all =D

Pumpkinface111291

Reply by fruitloops86 » Aug. 9, 2016 1:54am

Just joining you ladies as I got my bfp yesterday and my edd is April 21. Hoping for a sticky bean as it's still really early

fruitloops86

Reply by RueRamey » Aug. 9, 2016 2:19pm

Got a very faint positive yesterday (11 DPO) and a darker faint positive this morning (12 DPO) :) Baby #4's EDD is April 21st!

RueRamey

Reply by fruitloops86 » Aug. 9, 2016 3:55pm

Yay!!! Another later due date.

fruitloops86

Reply by nvasquez00 » Aug. 11, 2016 5:22am

Congrats, I'm due April 10 th

nvasquez00

Reply by Inkedfoxak » Aug. 15, 2016 7:13pm

Hi ladies, got 3 positives at the end of last week and over the weekend :) Very bold positive on Sunday night. My EDD is April 24 :)

Symptoms are sore bbs and very thirsty, as well as my stomach feeling like it's a black hole

Inkedfoxak

Reply by Sille22 » Aug. 17, 2016 7:15pm

Hello Everyone and congratulations! I received my BFP on Saturday (8/13) and got my blood taken to confirm on Monday (8/15). My EDD is April 22nd. My husband and I are hoping that this is our rainbow baby.

Symptoms so far have been gassy and bloated. My breasts are a little sore, but not terrible.

Sille22

Reply by fruitloops86 » Aug. 23, 2016 2:35pm

How are you mamas doing. I have my first Dr appt tomorrow for blood work and whatnot. I'm going to ask if I can get an early ultrasound to check for twins as my belly is already starting to bloat quite noticeably (to me) and I'm only 5wk4d today. Hopefuly he will do it. Or at least try to hear heart beat.

fruitloops86

Reply by Kcutter » Aug. 25, 2016 11:13am

Hi everyone! So my EDD is actually May 2 but the doc isn't letting me wait that long due to a medical condition that I have. So I'm in the April club now! I'm only 4 weeks along but I'm already having sore bbs, strong thirst, and nausea. I'll be having an early ultrasound soon to check for twins as I used clomid to help get pregnant. I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's stories along the way!!

User Image

Kcutter

Reply by Hopeful » Aug. 25, 2016 1:09pm

Hi Everyone! I'm due April 29th!

Super nervous, and have to wait until September 9th for my first appointment. BTW, I was OverThinker on CTP, but am trying NOT to overthink things now and just be hopeful. Hence, the name change.

How are everyone's symptoms? I feel like being less than 5 weeks, I'm imagining most symptoms. But I am super tired, really sore BBs and running to the bathroom often.

Hopeful

Reply by Kcutter » Aug. 25, 2016 8:11pm

Hopeful you are not imagining them! Lol!! I'm a little over 4 weeks and am exhausted, have sore boobs, nausea, and going to the bathroom every ten minutes! Plus now I'm I credibly thirsty. But I'll take it all to have a healthy little one in a few months.

Kcutter

Reply by fruitloops86 » Aug. 27, 2016 12:38am

Overthinker nice to see you here. I don't think you are imagining symtoms. I had and still have the same ones. And lots of burping and gas.
I'm 6wks today . Not a whole lot of appetite though I am liking spicy food right now. Struggling to get my water intake in as it just tastes awful the last week. Not really any morning sickness yet though whichbi thankful for.

fruitloops86

Reply by Hopeful » Aug. 29, 2016 7:17pm

Fruitloops! So excited you also got your BFP! I was following you on the other site.

I am so bloated and gassy. My poor DH has been reading the book "Dude, You're Going To Be A Dad" and has been quoting it to me. He explained he has to be supportive of my gas, even though he would give me the hardest time about it before I got pregnant.

He also ran up to me with a ginger ale and crackers after I came out of the bathroom looking terrible. I wouldn't say I have morning sickness. I just feel not 100% all the time.

I haven't felt great for the past week, but I'm not throwing up. Just feel like I have a cold/flu.

I'm anxiously awaiting my first appointment next Friday. Haven't really told anyone other than our parents, and my best friends. Will feel much better after our first u/s.

How were your weekends?

Hopeful

Reply by fruitloops86 » Aug. 29, 2016 7:39pm

I was following you as well hopeful. So glad to see you here as well.
I'm pretty much the same. Don't feel great. No energy. Lots of gas. Thankfully no actual nausea just don't really have an appetite and feel pretty blah most of the day. It eases around 4-5pm and I can finally eat a decent meal. I'm drinking ginger ale as well and find it helps. I do find sucking on lemon candies makes the icky feeling a bit better as well.
My son is super excited. He wants a sister and to be honest I want a girl too.
I have my first midwife appt on the 13th and am so excited. I hope they do a dating ultrasound. I'll be 8wks then so hopefully I can at least hear the heart beat.

fruitloops86