Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Anyone due next Spring (APR–MAY) anyone??

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by kfieyrce2016 » Aug. 26, 2016 4:00pm

Hi all

I got my a week ago! I'm 4 weeks today, just wondered if there were any members I could buddy with to get through these next 8 months :)

KFieryce

kfieyrce2016

Replies (31)

Reply by Hopeful » Aug. 26, 2016 5:49pm

I got my BFP last Thursday! And I'm due anywhere from April 29th -May 2nd depending on which calculator you use! Congrats! Is this your first pregnancy? It's my first pregnancy and I'm trying not to freak out, but that's easier said than done!

Hopeful

Reply by fruitloops86 » Aug. 27, 2016 12:46am

I'm due April 21 so a bit earlier than you ladies. I'm 6wks today. This is my second pregnancy and my son (5yrs) is so excited. I'm a single mom and happy to be completing my family with this little bean.

fruitloops86

Reply by girlchina » Aug. 29, 2016 1:52pm

Hi April Mommies.

I am due April 28 ,2017. I got my BFP almost a week ago and found through this site that I am 5wks and 3 days. My first doctor's visit is this week. Can't wait. Just had a tubal reversal done last year, so I am kind of nervous. Praying that baby is healthy...

Would love to buddy up with someone as well.

Kwalk2nd

girlchina

Reply by TLeavitt » Aug. 29, 2016 10:34pm

I'm due in early May! I'm 4 weeks and this is my first pregnancy! Soooooo excited and so is my hubby!!! Yay Spring babies! Feel free to add me or message. Love having ladies to do the next 8 months with too!!

TLeavitt

Reply by Starshine22 » Aug. 30, 2016 1:09am

I'm due April 30th! Baby number two is on the way for me and my husband, our daughter Amy who is turning two December 3rd is going to be a big sister! We are all excited. Congrats to you all!

Starshine22

Reply by RueRamey » Aug. 30, 2016 6:59pm

I'm due April 21st with baby #4 :)

RueRamey

Reply by Camasia » Sep. 3, 2016 10:30am

Hello everyone! ! I'm due 5/12 I go for bloodwork 9/6!

Camasia

Reply by kfieyrce2016 » Sep. 6, 2016 8:33am

Hey everyone thanks for the replies!!

Is anyone else finding it excrutiatingly slow in this first stage?

Haha I'm trying to keep myself occupied but without alcohol, sushi, coffee, I'm starting to go a bit mad

kfieyrce2016

Reply by kfieyrce2016 » Sep. 6, 2016 8:35am

Also I have followed everyone, hope that's ok!!

Looking forward to developments!!

Is anyone having an 8 week scan instead of 12 week, and why?

kfieyrce2016

Reply by fruitloops86 » Sep. 6, 2016 2:38pm

I am finding these first weeks/months to go slow as well. I feel crummy, can't eat properly due to morning sickness. Am not back to running like normal. Exhausted and bloated but can't really tell a bunch of ppl yet. Just want to have a little belly to show for the discomfort and start feeling better again. I'm 7wk5d and don't fit maternity clothes but my regular pants are snug and uncomfy.
I have my first midwife appt in a week and I hope she'll do the Doppler or an early ultrasound.

fruitloops86

Reply by Camasia » Sep. 7, 2016 10:46am

1st beta results are in 215 for 18 dpo next one is Thursday then ultrasound on 9/20.

Camasia

Reply by kfieyrce2016 » Sep. 7, 2016 2:38pm

@fruitloops86 I'm only 6 weeks but my belly is way out there! This is my first, but I put on quite a bit of weight while trying due to stress I guess and comfort eating...and it always goes straight to my belly.

People have started giving me their seats on the tube

I think it's big because I am SOOOO bloated and extremely constipated, any one else? What can you take? I won't see my GP for a week and don't think I can wait that long tbh.

Haven't heard from a midwife yet either, I wonder if they won't see me until 12 weeks...that's a bit long to wait though??

kfieyrce2016

Reply by Hopeful » Sep. 7, 2016 3:40pm

OMG!

I feel the bloat too! My pants are just too tight. I bought some maternity clothes off Ebay and some others during a sale at Old Navy, and I've been slowly working them into my wardrobe. I know 6w4d is too early to be doing this...but I'm just too uncomfortable otherwise. I'm taller 5'8" so my belly isn't noticeable yet, but man can I feel it.

My first appointment is Friday, and when I called and asked the doctor's office, they said I most likely WOULD have an U/s so I'm getting very excited for that.

I've been having strong AF-like cramps off and on since Saturday. They freaked me out at first, and I kept running to the bathroom to see if I was bleeding, but I haven't even spotted, so I'm thinking maybe it's just the uterus stretching. I always have terrible AF cramps, so my MIL says maybe I just have a sensitive uterus. If there is such a thing.

Also, went to the movies last night and saw The Light Between Oceans. If you don't know the premise, I would just hold off on seeing it until after your precious baby is born...I won't ruin it, but I regretted seeing it about 30 minutes in.

I'm also dealing with nausea, definitely worse in the morning, but pretty much all day. I keep telling my friends, it's just like the worst hangover ever.

Can't wait until Friday! Hoping I can see my little bean in the sac!

Hopeful

Reply by Starshine22 » Sep. 7, 2016 11:23pm

I go on the 16th for my first appointment :) so far I have got nauseous on and off but it hasn't been an all day thing like it was when I was pregnant with my daughter. I have had a few days where I'm low on energy. My boobs though are sore, everytime my daughter touches them I'm begging her to move her hand lol. She will be two in December :)

Starshine22

Reply by kfieyrce2016 » Sep. 8, 2016 3:43pm

@hopeful I think you're almost exactly my dating, they said mine is Apr 29–May 5 but I will likely have a C section 1 week befire because of hip dysplasia. I bought a pregnancy dress too haha! Just a plain black polo neck style, simple but sooooooo comfy!

They're giving you a scan tomorrow?? Awww I have to wait until 12 WEEKS in the UK! I don't think I can Apparenrtly our babies hearts have started beating once we're about 6 weeks!!!! Amazing...

@Starshine22 ohhh the boobs yes mine too, so crazy sore!! I can't ouch them, jump, run, bend over, anything without pain haha. The energy thing too is the same as me I have a few hours in a day where I just cant

kfieyrce2016

Reply by BonnyLass » Sep. 8, 2016 9:55pm

Hi ladies!

Hoping to join this thread!

I got my BFP last Saturday and this is my first pregnancy. Still in disbelief to be honest! I keep testing every few days to make sure I am actually still pregnant! EDD 13 May 2017.

Not having much symptoms, some breast tenderness and abdo cramps.

Going to phone to book my midwives appointment tomorrow. Very jealous of all you mummy's in the U.S. Like @kfieyrce2016 pointed out, we don't get scanned until week12 in the U.K. I'm debating paying for an early scan to put my mind at ease!

Wishing you all a healthy and happy pregnancy!

BonnyLass

Reply by kfieyrce2016 » Sep. 14, 2016 10:47am

Hey BonnyLass!!

Welcome to the thread, I'll add you to my follow list :)

I'm actually having two midwife appointments which is strange!
September 28 midwife appointment (8.5 weeks)
October 24 is the scan (12.5 weeks)

I wonder what they'll do in the 8wk one that they can't wait for??

Perhaps it's because it's my first pregnancy, or that the midwife appointments are separate ferom teh scans at my hospital I don't know.

I hope they'll use the Doppler!!!!!!

kfieyrce2016

Reply by Starshine22 » Sep. 17, 2016 3:49am

My appointment went good. Got to see the baby and hear it's heart beat. Baby's heart rate: 160. Everything is good. I have been feeling nauseous really bad it sucks and has had me not feeling good at all. The medicine my doctor would have gave me would make me sleepy and I said no to it for now cause I have my daughter to take care of while my husband is at work, so my doctor told me I can take ginger capsules and vitamin b6. I took one of the ginger capsules and it helped thank god!

Starshine22

Reply by yummymummy1991 » Sep. 17, 2016 9:14am

Hi there! Can I jump on this board? Hard time finding active ones for my month unfortunately!

Keen to make some bump buddies as I made some awesome friends for life when I was here last time!

I'm due in March so probably a little ahead of most here. March 12 2017 is my official "due date".
I had an induction with my daughter at 39 weeks last pregnancy and I will be avoiding another induction so it's hard to say when I may spontaneously labour this time. May end up being close to April ;-)

I'm 15 weeks tomorrow and so far have had a very smooth sailing pregnancy with hardly any sickness. Main complaints were fatigue, that really knocked me for six! With my DD I was chronically sick until nearly 20 weeks so I feel very lucky that I've been near human this whole time :-)
I definitely popped out a lot this week which is cool.
So far I've put on a fair bit of weight but I'm trying not to let it get to me since I put on 30kg/65lbs with my DD and it melted off me last time. Living proof that everyone's weight gain is very individual!

I hope you're happy to have me and I look forward to getting to know everyone :-)

yummymummy1991

Reply by yummymummy1991 » Sep. 17, 2016 9:21am

Also like to add: have been starting to feel more movements which is so exciting. Next milestone before gender reveal at 20 weeks. They don't tend to look any earlier where I am (new Zealand).

I felt some niggles as early as 12 weeks and thought I was nuts to feel that early. But it was confirmed when we heard baby kick on the Doppler at 13 weeks at the midwife's office and we heard a kick and I felt the same little niggle at the same time. Very early but I had to concentrate to determine whether it was the baby or just food digesting down there.
Still very faint but have been more noticeable in the last few days. Looking forward to the next couple of weeks when I may start having definitive movements that are easy to feel :-)

They say you can feel early with subsequent pregnancies and I'm petite(ish) which is probably why I can feel. Thought I was nuts but apparently I was right.
Hope y'all start feeling your wee ones soon!

yummymummy1991