Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Anyone else 3–6 weeks???

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by kfieyrce2016 » Aug. 31, 2016 9:24am

Hi everyone

I found out 2 weeks that we're expecting!! Today I am 4 wk 5 days and just wondered if any other users fancied buddying up?

I'm due May 2017, single mum, first pregnancy, planned caesarian (I have hip dysplasia).

kfieyrce2016

Replies (8)

Reply by TLeavitt » Sep. 1, 2016 4:07am

Hey K!

I am 4 weeks 2 days, Im due May 2017 also! Exciting! Congrats on your pregnancy! How are you feeling? My first Doctor appointment is tomorrow and I am beyond excited!

TLeavitt

Reply by jessjoy » Oct. 10, 2016 3:21pm

I'm 3 weeks pregnant and very exited! Wish all moms and their babies be healthy and happy!

Reading now this article: http://motherhow.com/3-weeks-pregnant/. Quite useful I should say.

jessjoy

Reply by AshleyJean » Nov. 22, 2016 4:20pm

Today I am 6 weeks 3 days And not too many symptoms really - hpt + Nov 13

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1476421200z7z1479016800z0.png

AshleyJean

Reply by ciararenee121 » Dec. 10, 2016 11:37pm

Hey! I'm 4 weeks 4 days pregnant with my first. I have a history of miscarriages but I know God will see me through this preganancy and that this little bean will stick this time around. So grateful and blessed to be pregnant again! God bless and well wishes to us all!

ciararenee121

Reply by Candelaria2015 » Dec. 26, 2016 9:21am

4 weeks and 5 days! <3

Candelaria2015

Reply by diamondbaby » Dec. 27, 2016 12:14pm

4 weeks :) congrats

diamondbaby

Reply by priyaangel2587 » Sep. 8, 2017 9:43am

Hi my dear, I am happy that you are expecting a beautiful baby. Congratulations for this beautiful face of your life. It is one of the most special moments for any woman to become a mother. You should completely enjoy this moment of your life and you will feel various physical and emotional changes in your body in this condition. I know how you feel when you touch your tummy after pregnancy because it is one of the most wonderful feeling that you can face. In this condition, it is very important to take complete care of your body and health to stay healthy and fit. You do not need to take any kind of stress or anxiety on your mind during pregnancy so you should get help with meditation to keep your mind stress free and happy every time.
Before getting pregnant, I was very careless about my health and diet. After getting pregnant, I focused on my health and diet to stay healthy and fit every time. It was one of the biggest changes in my life style. I started some relaxation exercises and yoga on regular basis. I also added some healthy nutrients in my lifestyle to give better nutrition to my body and to my baby. When it comes to getting good comfort and health during pregnancy, these lifestyle changes are very important and you can also try it to spend this time comfortably. It is a good thing that you are sharing your happiness and personal experience with us. I believe that you will stay happy and stress free in this beautiful phase of your life and you will give birth to a beautiful baby.

priyaangel2587

Reply by rebecca8411 » Sep. 23, 2017 4:34am

Hello, I am here for you to provide the best and effective method to know if you are pregnant in an easy and effective way. This is a golden opportunity for me to provide you with valuable experience of mine that I gained at Lotus clinic in Ukraine. Conceiving and being pregnant is a beautiful part of your life. To know if you are pregnant is more than beautiful and happy to know when you both of you are ready for the child. I will list out few possible ways to know if you are pregnant or not: the most important and instant sign you can see is missing your period, but don’t confuse it with being pregnant cause it can be just a simple delay also. You can take a pregnancy test if its turns negative then you are pregnant and it happens the other way doesn't think that you not pregnant maybe it would take a little time to show you the result. As many time people test and find that they are not pregnant and later on after 3-4 week they find that they are pregnant. Maybe you may always go through the implantation bleeding if that happens please take a home pregnancy test at the moment as well as it can show you positive signs of being pregnant. If you are taking a pregnancy test and the result reveals a faint positive line then there's a strong possibility that you are pregnant, but many time positive lines appear faded. This happens due to low levels of pregnancy hormone. As soon as you find that you are pregnant your body begins producing hormones known as HCG. This hormone increases as your pregnancy progress. Thus a pregnancy test can vary from person to person for best of result you can consult your doctor they will give you the exact result you want. Hope this help.

rebecca8411