Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

June 2017 babies!

Category: Due Date Clubs - June
Posted by Penguidox » Oct. 1, 2016 4:06pm

Hello ladies,

Just looking for some newly pregnant buddies.

My name is Chynna, I live in California and I am 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant with baby #1.

EDD June 5th 2017!

Penguidox

Replies (313)

Reply by Pumpkinface111291 » Oct. 1, 2016 8:39pm

Hello!

I joined the May board too, EDD June 7th, but probably going to end up being around the 2nd due to scheduled c-section, we'll see ;)

This will be baby #3 for us!

Are you excited?

Pumpkinface111291

Reply by Kerzie » Oct. 1, 2016 11:01pm

Hi,
I'm over in Scotland, 4 weeks 1 day pregnant with baby number two. Not sure of my due date? I've wanted this for so long and I'm in total shock at the moment.
Got the "settling in" backache, anyone else? Didn't even get sore boobs or nips this cycle but felt implantation a couple of days ago. Was SO different from pre af cramps.
How are you all handling the news?

Kerzie

Reply by Pumpkinface111291 » Oct. 2, 2016 2:08pm

Heey Kerzie =D I'm so glad you're here. My tends to hurt later on at night, but not sure if that's due to our bed or not.

Pumpkinface111291

Reply by dgdtstanley » Oct. 10, 2016 2:14am

I found out a couple hours ago that me and my hubby are expecting baby number 3 due june 17 so lets have some fun

User Image

I took a test and it was positive today 10/9/2016

dgdtstanley

Reply by Pumpkinface111291 » Oct. 10, 2016 3:02pm

Hey Dg ! Welcome to our group =] hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months =D

Pumpkinface111291

Reply by Kerzie » Oct. 11, 2016 4:04am

Hello dg Congratulations, has it sunk in yet? It took me days for the excitement to die down enough for me to sleep.
Looking forward to getting to know you all better

Kerzie

Reply by AnnabelleT » Oct. 11, 2016 3:08pm

Hi Ladies

Got my first faint positive on Monday morning and stronger postive yesterday morning. My EDD is 22 June 17, I'm only 3 was 6 days. So excited as my DH and I have been trying since July 16 with a miscarriage last October and chemical in August of this year.
This is number #3 for us.

Look forward to sharing this journey with you.

BTW congrats everyone on getting your BFP.

Ps I'm from New Zealand

AnnabelleT

Reply by Kerzie » Oct. 11, 2016 3:37pm

Hi Annabelle and Hope your pregnancy is an easy one.
Have any of you looked online at what the baby looks like now? I downloaded a week by week app that tells you about what is happening that week and shows you a picture of what your baby looks like each week, size and weight. It looks like something out of the film alien

Kerzie

Reply by Pumpkinface111291 » Oct. 12, 2016 11:21am

Hey Annabelle =] Congratulations =D! This will be #3 for me as well! Are you super excited? I am, but as far as symptoms go, it's hard right now to differentiate between common cold symptoms and early pregnancy symptoms lol. So can't wait until i'm over this dreadful cold >.<

Pumpkinface111291

Reply by Kerzie » Oct. 12, 2016 6:35pm

I've been getting quite painful cramps since I got my bfp and really bad insomnia. If anything touches my uterus it gets angry and cramps up, unfortunately for me my insides seem to think it's funny to keep poking it. If I could sleep properly it would be easier to deal with but when I do get over the cramps wake me within the hour and I'm wide awake thinking of food.
Pumpkin, I know your feeling crappy at the moment with a cold and started to get some cramping so thought we could moan together. How are you all feeling today?
How's everyone else doing? Any funny/good/crappy side effects of pregnancy?

Kerzie

Reply by AnnabelleT » Oct. 12, 2016 7:12pm

Hi Pumpkin, that's so cool it's #3 for you too. I'm super excited but also really nervous due to the previous miscarriage and chemical. AF is officially due today so I have some trepidation that she's going to turn up and ruin this.

Kerzie I am going through exactly the same thing with some strong cramps and insomnia. For the last week I've been waking during the night and am unable to go back to sleep. Though some of it could be excitment as it's been worse since I got my BFP on Monday

I saw my GP for my first antenatal visit and had bloods done and I rang to book in with a midwife as I know the one I wanted fills up super fast. Was surprised when she wanted me to go in on Monday as I'm only 4 weeks today so it's super early for a visit. My last midwife didn't want to see me until week 10 after I'd had my dating scan.

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you girls

AnnabelleT

Reply by Pumpkinface111291 » Oct. 13, 2016 1:31am

Hey Kerzie - Yeah , the cramps aren't so bad, it's just like ...every now and again i'll feel some sharp twinges, but they don't last long. I saw yesterday what I *thought* was some super faint pink spotting in CM when I wiped, but after that one time ...which I mean....literally there wasn't hardly anything there, could barely tell it was even there, but since i habitually look every time I wipe, I could tell, but ANYWAYS, it hasn't happened since, but it did freak me out. But like I mentioned on the other site, my body is weird, and does weirder stuff when pregnant. I've literally had some degree of bleeding every time I was pregnant. It just freaks me out now though because the last time, it really was a miscarriage. Like right now, i'm having sharp twinges on and off right below my belly button to the left, but that could really be anything. I'm just trying to stay calm and make it through this cold @.@

Annabelle - I know how you feel. I had a miscarriage as well, I thought I was 11wks, but the baby had stopped growing at 7wks 3 days. It's still hard to think about it, especially as much as we wanted that baby. Everything happens for a reason though, and all we can do is the best with what we're given. I hope we all get happy endings this time though!

Pumpkinface111291

Reply by Kerzie » Oct. 13, 2016 5:33am

Annabelle. I thought the insomnia was due to excitement but it didn't stop. I get a good night's sleep every few days and then it returns, can't wait for the exhaustion to set in (I love my sleep). I was worried about the cramps but so many women experience it, hoping it settles soon. Do you obsess about food when you can't sleep? Hope you get an early scan, how cool would that be?

Pumpkin. I'm glad your cramps are mild after everything you have gone through this week, hope your feeling better soon . From what I've read breakthrough bleeding is common early on as everything is adjusting but take it easy until you are well again. Try find time to put your feet up and enjoy a good book. We're six weeks tomorrow!!!!

Kerzie

Reply by Pumpkinface111291 » Oct. 13, 2016 12:11pm

Kerzie - I know! I'm excited =D Maybe i'll start having symptoms I can tell are actually from pregnancy lol I can't even tell if I have an increased sense of smell because my nose is so plugged up. It's also moved down into my chest, so that's lovely, but at least it means it's getting close to being over. ( I hope ) Yesterday I cleaned the kitchen and started feeling really faint afterwards, I really thought there was a possibility of passing out. I didn't do much after that. I also had a really weird/violent dream last night, where I only remember a snippet of it, but I was like...in church, with my cousin, and this little girl was being snotty, so I picked her up and literally threw her out of the door , but for whatever reason we were up high, and there was like a bouncy house type thing outside of the door (Which is where she landed) anyways, my cousin was there, and she came outside with us, and next thing you know, this snotty little girl is bouncing and then bounces off the edge, and my cousin tries to catch her but she cant, and she fell a very long way down. What an odd dream right? I don't even know how my subconscious came up with that one.

Hope everyone's doing good!

BabyFetus Ticker

Pumpkinface111291

Reply by AnnabelleT » Oct. 14, 2016 4:47am

Pumpkin so sorry to hear about your miscarriage, that must have been so awful to get that far along in your pregnancy. Hope your flu starts to improve too and you don't get anymore pink tingled CM.

Kerzie I hope my insomnia goes away as it's making me so grumpy and irritable that I'm not enjoying the fact that I'm finally preggers after trying for so long

AnnabelleT

Reply by Kerzie » Oct. 15, 2016 5:12am

Hi,
Pumpkin. Lol, your dream made me laugh, the ridiculousness not the subject. Is there anything that the hormones don't touch, you didn't stand a chance between that and being unwell. How are you and the family doing today?

Annabelle. Hope your sleeping better, I was exactly the same and ended up going to bed for a nap whenever I could. I tried to only try sleeping at night but I was so tired that I would take it out on my dh, poor man, it was his suggestion to nap if and when I could. Still not sleeping a full night yet but it is getting gradually better I tried to get pregnant for a long time too and felt bad complaining about symptoms when I wanted it so bad.

Afm. The night before I couldn't sleep and started getting REALLY hungry at 6am, after dropping my ds off at school for breakfast club I got my dh to take me out for a full breakfast I'm craving ALL food at the moment, trying to be good most of the time but damn it good when I give in.
Hoping we all skip all the bad symptoms from here on out and have a happy, healthy pregnancy!

Kerzie

Reply by AnnabelleT » Oct. 15, 2016 9:12am

Hi Kerzie, still not sleeping terribly well. Really tired early in the evening and then seem to wake up and it take ages to get to sleep. Also waking up early and not being able to get back to sleep. Lol first world problems!

Lol nothing like a great British breakfast. Was in the UK in May/June and that's one thing I loved was the fantastic breakfasts. You guys know how to do the best scrambled eggs. Actually I think all the meals I had for the whole trip were pretty outstanding.

Hey pumpkin I hope you're feeling better. Anymore vivid funny dreams? I hardly ever remember mine.

Hope everyone is doing well

AnnabelleT

Reply by Pumpkinface111291 » Oct. 15, 2016 2:57pm

Hey ladies - I'm feeling a lot better. Still having spells on and off of feeling light headed, regardless of food intake. Which I ate 4 (small-ish at least) blueberry muffins this morning. Couldn't help myself lol. Still having vivid dreams, and last nights was weird, but I don't remember all the details too clearly. Anyone getting morning sickness yet? Sometimes I feel like i get slightly nauseous but no vomiting yet ( thank god, cause really it's an awful experience.) I would love to have scrambled eggs and bacon and grits for breakfast, but I just don't have the energy to cook all that. My energy level is so low it's ridiculous. For the past couple of weeks I end up putting my oldest daughter down for a nap while my youngest is sleeping as well, and end up napping with her for a couple of hours in the afternoon. I've also been pretty snappy lately on occasion, gotta love those hormones.

Pumpkinface111291

Reply by AnnabelleT » Oct. 17, 2016 5:12pm

Hey Pumpkin, good to hear your starting to feel better. It's good you've got a healthy appetite as some get such bad morning sickness they struggle to eat. I love food and would hate not to enjoy food for the first 12 weeks.

I've been driving myself insane as until this morning I was only getting 1-2 on CB digitals and was worrying my HCG levels weren't increasing properly. Got 2 -3 this morning and was stoked.
Got my first HCG level back from last Wednesday and it was 59, the nurse was worried it was low but I think I was only 12DPO but hard to know as I didn't temp or use OPK's last cycle
So going for a repeat tomorrow morning, fingers crossed that the numbers look good and that this is a viable pregnancy.
Went for my midwife appt yesterday afternoon but apparently I was a week early

AnnabelleT

Reply by Kerzie » Oct. 17, 2016 7:54pm

Sorry to moan but the nhs is getting worse. Phoned my docs to get midwife apt and now you have to phone a call centre to book an apt. Told the lady I was a bit concerned about the cramps in case it was ectopic and about my husband having osteogenesis imperfecta (his consultants insisted on fortnightly scans last time from 6wks). She gave me attitude and said it was nothing to do with her any got apt for 14 Nov and scan for 12 Dec. Looks like I'm going to have to go doctor anyway and try sort it out. Sorry just venting
The good news is the exhaustion is finally setting in which means lots of lovely sleep, mmmmmm. Went to bed early Sat night and slept for over 12 hrs and crawled up to bed last night to sleep Hang in there Annabelle it will change soon
Annabelle. In the forum so many ladies had low first hcg levels because they were taken so early. They would also worry until the second one and it was always a high result. A nurse should never worry over one test and never tell a pregnant woman that, I read that it's the change between the first test and the second that counts. Your test went up to 2-3 so that means things are progressing well. I love you have pregnancy brain already!!!
Pumpkin. Let's hope we all only suffer occasional bouts of nausea, last pregnancy I got hospitalized because I couldn't eat or drink. NOT going to happen this time. Is everyone feeling better now? I don't know how you managed with two little ones sick too ....and pregnant! Are you still going to the toilet all the time to wee? Feels like I spend most of the day in the toilet but it's good to release the Gale force wind going on at moment

Kerzie