Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Accidents in the first trimester!!!!!!!!!!!

Category: Trimesters - First Trimester
Posted by dgdtstanley » Nov. 13, 2016 3:55am

So I was 8 weeks 6 days yesterday and was at a red light just starting to move forward (Note: i am in a 2005 honda civic) when this lady comes fling down the road at about 40 miles an hour which was the speed limit but not at a red light. She hits me from behind so hard my car was pushed about 20 yards almost hitting the car in-front of me. I have been so sore and sick to my stomach scene i can hardly get out of bed. I went to the hospital and they did an ultrasound told me everything looked good with baby. I am not bleeding but i feel like i have a lot of pressure in my abdominal i told them that but they just overlooked it and told me i was good to go home. What should i do has this ever happened to you.

User Image

I took a test and it was positive today 10/9/2016

dgdtstanley

Replies (8)

Reply by rihana012 » Jul. 7, 2018 11:55am

Hey. It is great you are fine. I am so happy. Babies are the blessing. But sometimes they do not belong to us. I have faced infertility for so long. I wanted to be a mother but no luck. Later I decided to go for surrogacy. I decided to go to a clinic in Europe. It name was Adonis. I contaced them. They didn't replied. I waited for so long. It was really heartbreaking. Later I went to a clinic renown for surrogacy. I have a baby now.

rihana012

Reply by Hannahh123 » Jul. 7, 2018 12:40pm

Oh no I hope you are okay. This sounds so scary to me. People should be careful while they are on the roads. If the doctor is saying everything is good then calm down. Don't panic and don't take stress because that is not good for you. Best of luck to you. I am sure everything is fine. I know it is a stressful situation. If you don't think that the ultrasounds results are accurate visit another doctor for a second opinion.

Hannahh123

Reply by stella009 » Jul. 7, 2018 1:24pm

Hi. I am happy you are fine. Happy that baby is fine too. This happened to my sister. She wanted to be a mom. She conceived and had an accident. She was so devastated. it was a long process. She had internal injuries. She was infertile. She thought about surrogacy. She contacts Lotus clinic. but no response was given This literally broke her. In the end, she went to a renown clinic. She has a baby now. I am so happy for her.

stella009

Reply by marcella12 » Jul. 7, 2018 3:50pm

Hey. How are you now? I hope you are doing good. It is a relief that the baby is fine. However, you need to take care of yourself. It makes me so worried. Have friends and loved ones by your side. It will distract you from the pain. Secondly, seek good professional help. If the ones you are going to are not helping, its time to look out for others. You deserve the best of care. And you have the whole right to find the best help for yourself. Good luck. Take care. Don't stress out. Everything will be alright. Cheers.

marcella12

Reply by Isla28 » Jul. 7, 2018 6:12pm

I am so sorry for whatever you have gone through. You are feeling like this because that car hit you hard. Don't worry about anything. You should be thankful that your baby is safe. You are so lucky that you can conceive naturally. I was infertile. I was unable to conceive naturally. I was so lost. My husband assisted me a lot. One of my colleagues suggested me to go for surrogacy. Then I went to Europe for the First-rate clinic. I am a blessed mother now.

Isla28

Reply by Emily28 » Jul. 7, 2018 7:25pm

Hey! hope you are doing fine. It would be so hard for you. Miscarriages are so hard to deal with. Everything will be fine don't worry. You can go think of other ways. You can go to IVF or surrogacy. both procedures are great for having a baby. most of the people who cannot conceive baby choose IVF or surrogacy. I would suggest you go for surrogacy. I am not against IVF but IVF is somehow risky. In many cases, it does not give the required results. Surrogacy is the great procedure. My friend is now 55 and she chose surrogacy to have a baby. Now she has a daughter. I think this would be perfect for you.

Emily28

Reply by emly21 » Aug. 18, 2018 1:58pm

It's not less than a miracle. That your baby is safe after the horrible accident. You are the soo lucky lady. Having a baby is not less than a blessing. It's quite an impressive story. My friend became infertile after her accident. Actually, she was pregnant when a car hit her. She lost her first baby. After that, she can not become a mother again. We were very tensed about her condition. Later she went to Europe for surrogacy. She had no choice except surrogacy. Now she has a cute baby boy. Take care of your health. Best of luck.

emly21

Reply by emly21 » Aug. 18, 2018 1:58pm

It's not less than a miracle. That your baby is safe after the horrible accident. You are the soo lucky lady. Having a baby is not less than a blessing. It's quite an impressive story. My friend became infertile after her accident. Actually, she was pregnant when a car hit her. She lost her first baby. After that, she can not become a mother again. We were very tensed about her condition. Later she went to Europe for surrogacy. She had no choice except surrogacy. Now she has a cute baby boy. Take care of your health. Best of luck.

emly21