Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

August 2017 Babies!!!

Category: Due Date Clubs - August
Posted by BabyBiggles » Dec. 2, 2016 11:46am

Hi everyone, maybe I'm a little early but I've just found out I'm expecting my second little miracle on 12th August 2017! Anyone else out there in the same boat? It'd be great to have someone to chat to through this amazing experience, I'm so excited and I think my DH gets a bit fed up of me going on about baby stuff I don't know anyone else who is pregnant at the moment so I'd like to have a wee forum going on here for anyone around about the same way through the pregnancy as I am. Any August due dates?

BabyBiggles

Replies (23)

Reply by Pumpkinface111291 » Dec. 3, 2016 3:04am

Hey, congrats on your BFP =] I'm on the June board, but I still wanted to reach out to you because I saw you on the ctp boards as well. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months =]

Pumpkinface111291

Reply by BabyBiggles » Dec. 8, 2016 10:07am

Thanks congratulations to you too, how are you getting on?

BabyBiggles

Reply by Pumpkinface111291 » Dec. 9, 2016 2:36am

Things are going 0k, I got a call from the Dr today saying my lab results were abnormal, and found out I have a UTI , and my blood sugar was almost borderline diabetic , but i've never had a problem with it before....so we'll see how that turns out, I go to the Dr. on Monday, and may be able to find out the sex, even if it's kinda early still.

BabyFetus Ticker

Pumpkinface111291

Reply by waitingonmyrainbow » Dec. 9, 2016 8:23am

hello. I am currently due on the 4th august but it could be as late as the 6th august. I am classed as a high risk pregnancy. I went for my first early sonar yesterday. seems like I am only off by a day or two. which is not to bad. I go back on the 20th December for anther sonar to check progress. I have had on and off pink to brown spotting so far since Monday but otherwise everything is going fine. sending some sticky vibes your way.

waitingonmyrainbow

Reply by Pumpkinface111291 » Dec. 10, 2016 12:46am

Waiting, I had some brown spotting too off and on during the first few weeks, every once in a while it'd be super light pink, but that's pretty normal for me, i've bled in some sort of way with every pregnancy i've had. Good luck to you, and congrats =]

BabyFetus Ticker

Pumpkinface111291

Reply by football_girl » Dec. 11, 2016 10:11pm

I'm back too! EDD for number two is 08/16/2017 :)

Happy to see some familiar faces around here :)

football_girl

Reply by Pumpkinface111291 » Dec. 12, 2016 7:07pm

Hey ladies =] I know i'm not an August due date, but I have become to feel pretty friendly with you, and I just wanted to tell you, since I just found out today , I'm having a boy! =D

BabyFetus Ticker

Pumpkinface111291

Reply by Camasia » Dec. 12, 2016 11:26pm

Hello ladies my HEDD is august 10th I had an early ultrasound today for placement and my little squishy was in the right place.

Camasia

Reply by waitingonmyrainbow » Dec. 15, 2016 12:10pm

well hello all you wonderful ladies. Glad to see more faces. well I had some spotting since Monday and went to the Dr on Tuesday and baby is perfectly fine. Until Wednesday had more spotting went on today and they did an internal scan and found out I have not one but two in there. seems one is hiding behind the other one. Twins! hell I am shocked as can be. I told the Dr I have only one fallopian tube how is it possible. he told me the sonar doesn't lie and there is two in there. Baby measured a head by a whole week at 7 weeks 5 day. that's when the Dr took a closer look and said it's twins since at the last two sonar my days matched up perfect. So stick baby dust to all

waitingonmyrainbow

Reply by BabyBiggles » Dec. 19, 2016 11:05am

Hi all, just realised that my notifications for this site must be going into spam email, haven't seen any of these replies!

So great to hear from so many at the same stage in pregnancy! Exciting times!

@waiting wow congratulations! Twins, how unbelievable! How are you feeling about that? How's the spotting now?

@pumpkinface congrats on your news I'm hoping for another boy this time although would be happy either way.

@football_girl nice to see you on here again

@camasia welcome, good to hear all is going well!

AFM, I've got my first midwife appointment today. I've been having a sharp pain low down and to the right, always in the same spot. I wouldn't call it severe but enough that I notice, it comes now and again sometimes randomly and sometimes when I move in a certain way or laugh or otherwise tense my muscles...bit worried about that, it's probably nothing but I'm hoping they'll check it out for me anyway, since of course the idea of ectopic is floating around in my mind worrying me! Otherwise I've been getting awfully dizzy (exactly like my first though) and quite queasy (not at all like my first but I was super lucky not to get any morning sickness that time so I guess it was too much to hope for the same again!). We told my parents and brothers at the weekend, it's still so so early but they would've clicked the second I wasn't drinking anyway maybe that doesn't put me in the best light! But I'm close to my family and if the worst happened, I'd want them to know. The in-laws, not so much. They'll find out if we make it safely to the second trimester Anyway, wish me luck at my appointment today!

BabyBiggles

Reply by waitingonmyrainbow » Dec. 19, 2016 7:54pm

@baby how did the appointment go?
I am still in shock about the twins and everything. I got my 4th appointment tomorrow. Going in for weekly sonar and check up. Since I am high risk. The hubby is super excited after his denial stage and I am still wondering if the Sr was joking. We haven't told anyone since I don't want to explain to them what has happened. So keeping it very close to my heart. My due date will be in July since twins do come abit early anything from e6-38 weeks.

waitingonmyrainbow

Reply by waitingonmyrainbow » Dec. 21, 2016 6:27am

My appointment was yesterday. Dr said baby is growing and my dates match up very nicely. He could see the heart beating but couldn't hear it just yet. So we are going next week again. He said he doesn't see why I have to wait 2 weeks. He know my history all to well and being a GP he wants to make sure baby/ babies are OK. He only did the abdominal one and not internal which is fine. Baby is getting so big right now. Seeing the heart beat was wonderful. Can't wait for the 28th!

waitingonmyrainbow

Reply by BabyBiggles » Dec. 21, 2016 2:37pm

Wow, I can't even imagine. I think it would be really exciting but also really scary at the same time! I suppose for now you just want to focus on getting through the next few months with yourself and babies healthy, then take it as it comes! How lovely to see the heartbeat. Makes it a bit more real

I saw the midwife a couple days ago, just standard background information but I mentioned that I'd had some one-sided pain. She wasn't too concerned but thought it should be checked out just to be on the safe side. So I saw a doctor, who decided that it's not bad enough to be anything serious and told me to call if it gets worse. Of course by that point the word ectopic had been thrown around a few times so, I went straight home and booked a private scan! I had to fudge my dates a little to get one before January they won't scan before 7 weeks but tomorrow I think I should be 6 weeks 5 days, so close enough! I really just want to see that everything is okay and as it should be. The pain has pretty much gone now so I know it can't be ectopic since it would have got worse; I wonder if maybe I had a cyst on my ovary or something since I had a similar pain around about ovulation. Anyway, hopefully tomorrow will go well and we'll get to see a heartbeat! I know it's early but I really hope so

BabyBiggles

Reply by waitingonmyrainbow » Dec. 22, 2016 5:26am

So had abit of a stressful Night. No nausea till right now. I work night duty but it came rearing it's ugly head.thabk goodness! Got heartburn for some unknown reason. Trust me when you see it you will be happy. You are right about the ectopic pain being worse. Let me tell you it's worse the child birth. It's like someone is stabbing with a burning hot knife. No pain medication will help. Plus you would also be spotting or bleeding.. had one earlier this year so it's not something I would wish on anyone

waitingonmyrainbow

Reply by Camasia » Dec. 22, 2016 9:14am

Wow twins!!!! Congrats glad you aren't having ms.
Babybiggles I hope all goes well for you and you get to see and hear the heartbeat.
I had an ectopic 9/17/16 so they did an ultrasound for placement at 5w4d. I'm currently 7w no ms and I'm happy abou that. I haven't told the kids or our parents I think I'll wait until sometime in January.
I hope everyone is doing great!

Camasia

Reply by BabyBiggles » Dec. 23, 2016 11:44am

Thanks guys, I know I was worrying over little twinges that didn't really mean anything but sometimes once your mind focuses on something it's hard to ignore, you know? Anyway, everything is fine. We had our scan and saw the little tadpole in the right place with a lovely strong heartbeat so that's good and at least we can relax a little over Christmas!

As soon as I got home after the scan, there was a letter from the hospital. I knew I was being referred to see a consultant to discuss birth options because I had a previous emergency c-section so they've given me an appointment in early February. But as part of attending the antenatal clinic they are also giving me a scan on the 9th of January, in just over two weeks time! So all that, booking a private scan and everything, and they're going to check me out early anyway! The letter looks like it's just a standard part of being referred to the clinic, maybe just because if you're referred it usually means something needs keeping an eye on? But I'm glad that I won't have to wait long to check in on baby again and make sure all is moving along nicely

I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas this weekend, I'll be raising a glass of alcohol free wine to all of you and your wee baby beans

BabyBiggles

Reply by waitingonmyrainbow » Dec. 24, 2016 9:49am

I feel so bad today. Nausea, dizziness and boy I can sleep all day long. I just hope everything is going to be fine next week Wednesday. I feel like I don't have the right to tell my husband how I feel since that will be getting my hopes up. Spotting is almost gone and I don't know what is more stressful the spotting or it stopping. Haha seems stupid I know. Think the ectopic and missed miscarriage and the blighted ovum and early Mc has made me abit disengaged at this stage

waitingonmyrainbow

Reply by mommastrange92 » Dec. 26, 2016 12:31am

Hello! New to cmp but have been on ctp for a few months, me and Dh got our bfp on X-mas eve! My EDD is August 31st but could be as late as Sept 2 so might be switching boards after the first appointment lol

mommastrange92

Reply by waitingonmyrainbow » Dec. 28, 2016 6:59am

Holy moly it's twins! Dr is now positive. Sees something in the background! Got to see the heart beating. Dr still not able to pick it up on the machine. But the heart is beating. Still can't find twin no 2. Someone is hiding. But I am sure next week we will see her/him

waitingonmyrainbow

Reply by BabyBiggles » Jan. 4, 2017 12:26pm

Congratulations on your BFP mommastrange!!

How are we all feeling? Hope you all managed to enjoy some of Christmas and New Year?! I've been suffering with a wee bit of nausea and vomiting now and again but I think it's mostly cause of all the junk I've been eating back to work today and into the old routine so hopefully get back into eating healthy for my little tadpole! As far as I know all is still good with us, we have a scan at the start of next week to make sure. Not drinking over Christmas was a big give-away and once we'd told one family member they pretty much all had to know so I'm a bit daunted by how many people are in on this "secret" have you guys told many yet?

BabyBiggles