Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

September 2017 - Page 4

Replies (78)

Reply by mommastrange92 » Aug. 24, 2017 5:08pm

So when I used the bathroom this morning I had some mucous like discharge that had a couple of dark colored blood like streaks but that was it. Then an hour later after using the bathroom I noticed like colored blood on the toilet paper so maybe BG is on her way?

mommastrange92

Reply by Meghan83 » Aug. 24, 2017 6:30pm

MammaStrange, so excited for you! It definitely sounds like your bloody show. I'll be thinking of you and baby girl!

Meghan83

Reply by mommastrange92 » Aug. 25, 2017 1:38am

Water broke 2hrs ago contractions are still inconsistent not sure how far into labor I am.

mommastrange92

Reply by Meghan83 » Aug. 26, 2017 11:24am

...but you're in labor!!!! Good luck Momma, you got this!!

Meghan83

Reply by mommastrange92 » Aug. 27, 2017 6:34am

17 long hours later she is here! It feels so amazing holding my baby girl in my arms!

mommastrange92

Reply by Meghan83 » Aug. 28, 2017 12:02am

Congratulations MommaStrange!!!

Looking forward to reading about your birth story and your baby's name if you are sharing! Enjoy your new little family!!!

Meghan83

Reply by piglett1983 » Aug. 30, 2017 4:20am

Congrats MommaStrange
I had another us on Monday my boy is only at 5 lb so they did a core Doppler and found some concern so I go for another us and stress test Friday. I had to go get the shot to help develop baby lung because csection is suppose to be next Tuesday I will be really glad when this is over and he is here. Hope everyone else is doing good.

piglett1983

Reply by Squishybean » Sep. 1, 2017 7:30pm

Wow Congratulations Momma!

That is wonderful news!! So happy for you. xxxxxxxxx

Squishybean

Reply by piglett1983 » Sep. 3, 2017 5:07am

Well I had to have another us and then went for a nst while I had that the baby heart rate dropped a few times so they decided to do csection earlier. He is doing good but is tiny only 4.4 lbs.

piglett1983

Reply by Meghan83 » Sep. 3, 2017 6:38pm

Piglett you have your baby now too?! Congrats and hope you both are happy and healthy! Xoxo

Meghan83

Reply by piglett1983 » Sep. 10, 2017 4:14pm

I hope everyone is doing good and for those who haven't Gaven birth yet that is goes well when u do. update on me I have been released but baby Bo has not still in nicu but getting closer to coming home just have to get him all on breast/bottle and not using the feeding tube anymore. he is also up to 4lb 5.5oz which is good he is gainingstarted at 4lb 2.7oz

piglett1983

Reply by mommastrange92 » Sep. 14, 2017 5:58pm

@piglett1983 I'm glad you and your LB are doing good hopefully you'll all be able to go home soon.

AFM: me and Fae have been doing good, she had a weight check yesterday and is 7lbs 6oz and she was at 6lbs 13oz she become a bit of a little piggy lol unfortunately me and dh have been under the weather lately we're hoping to kick soon since we'll be taking her to her first fall festival Saturday and she'll be 3 weeks tomorrow. I can't see her face when she sees her first pumpkin!

mommastrange92

Reply by Squishybean » Sep. 15, 2017 10:42pm

Piglett Congratulations!! Amazing news! Sounds like your little one is thriving and will be home soon! Keep us informed!

momma that is so surreal to think you have your baby at home now and are settling into family life! Sorry to hear you have been under the weather and hope you feel better soon. Enjoy your amazing new bundle of joy!

I am 38 weeks and 2 days today - had a midwife appointment and was told I am 4/5ths engaged. Everything else seems going smoothly except for a bit of protein in urine but apparently that is common at this stage due to excess strain on the kidneys. I must drink more water!

Feeling a bit impatient now and have heartburn, flatulence, constipation, irritability, weepiness - but then I feel all calm and patient and glad everything has been pretty smooth so grateful for that. Will let little one cook a while longer until he is ready to face the world!

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Keep us posted if you can xxx

Squishybean

Reply by sonamgupta2107 » Sep. 17, 2017 6:16am

Hi dear. I was too suffering from the problem called morning sickness. So I consulted with doctors of lotus facility, a well-known facility in Ukraine. They suggested some medication with some tips that helped me a lot. I can tell you some tips but if these don’t work, don’t forget to visit a good gynecologist. A lot of women gain complete relief from morning sickness using these processes. Certain antihistamines like doxylamine or dimenhydrinate, taken as your doctor advise, may relieve morning sickness. If one of these antihistamines alone does not relieve your morning sickness, you can try taking it with vitamin B6. Ginger, taken regularly as a powder in a capsule, grated fresh into hot water for a tea, or in syrup or crystallized form, may relieve morning sickness after a few days of treatment. Vitamin B6, taken regularly as your doctor advises, may reduce nausea and vomiting. Acupressure, firmly placed on the P6 point, relieves nausea for some women. I hope these tips will help you to get rid of morning sickness. Giving my best wishes for your future. Be safe and stay blessed.

sonamgupta2107

Reply by Meghan83 » Sep. 17, 2017 11:15pm

Piglett, so happy to hear your LO is gaining weight and I hope you all get to settle in at home soon.

I love both of your baby names, Bo and Fae - sooo sweet! Congrats again to you both.

AFM, 38 weeks now and feeling good! I only have three more days of work and then will be nesting full-time until my baby makes their appearance.

...on another note, I would love to hear if anyone has any cute Halloween costume or outfit ideas?! We will just be home passing out candy to trick or treaters. But so excited for our first holiday as a family of three

Meghan83

Reply by mommastrange92 » Sep. 20, 2017 7:33pm

It's crazy to think that most of us have/will have our babies already! Good luck to everyone who's still waiting.

AFM: yesterday I saw my Dr for my 3 week postpartum check up. I was diagnosed with PPD and am being treated for it. I honestly never thought about the possibility of developing PPD but here I am. My family has been huge help in caring for me and my baby, without them I'm not sure how far I would've gotten. To the singles moms I'm sure how they do it, and to all of us just love your baby and yourself because the stress is hard enough already without worrying about every little thing going wrong. Women are strong and don't let anyone tell other wise.

mommastrange92

Reply by Squishybean » Oct. 8, 2017 1:16am

Hello everyone, I am guessing you are all mummies now and I hope you're enjoying this special time!

My son was born on 5 October and he is absolutely adorable.

My childbirth experience was unfortunately horrific and I had to stay in hospital for 3 days. I ended up needing rotational forceps after a failed delivery as baby was in back to back position. I have been sewn up from back to front and caught an infection in the process. the contraction pains were excrutiating to the point were I wanted to die and I was sent home from hospital twice originally as I was not considered to be in active labour. I was treated poorly initially and one of the midwives who gave me a sweep basically fisted me and sent me home even though I was crying saying I didn't want to go back to come back in again. I ended up screaming in agony in the car on 5 occasions back and forth to hospital and at home were apparently I was meant to be more 'relaxed'.

I am angry that it was known for weeks my baby was facing the wrong way but it was never raised as an issue and was told to expect what I put down on my birth plan - a water birth on gas and air! What a joke.

I am over the moon with my little boy and know the pain will pass but I will never forget this traumatic experience and will never have another child unfortunately. Emotionally I feel ok at the moment but I am still going to speak to my health visitor about possibly being referred to speak to somebody about it.

I hope you're all well and enjoying your little cherubs. It has been amazing to check in with everyones progress through pregnancy. Good luck for the future xxxxx

Squishybean

Reply by Meghan83 » Oct. 18, 2017 1:39am

SquishyBean, wow I am so sorry you had a traumatic experience, it sounds awful :( I hope you are able to speak to someone about it and work through it.

MommaStrange, how are you holding up? How are you treating your PPD? I'm glad you are getting help for it.

AFM, I had a baby BOY on September 20 (10 days early!), sorry I'm so behind on sharing here. He was posterior and asynclitic (sunny side up and head presenting at an angle), and he got totally stuck- my labor stalled at 8cm, 90-100% effaced and 0 station for 27 hours, ending in a C section after 37 hours of total labor. It was quite an experience but I can truly say we tried everything for a natural, and then at least a vaginal birth, but it wasn't in the cards and I'm at peace with the way it ended. We started with a "homebirth" (at my midwife's) but I ended up loving our hospital experience after the very difficult decision to transfer. Most of all I am just so proud of our little one's strong heart, which never went into distress in all that time with his head stuck and his poor body wrenched around with my contractions, and then later with Pitocin contractions too. I posted my birth story on my page if anyone wants to read it, and a picture too.

I hope you are all enjoying your beautiful newborn babies as much as I am. Love to you all!

Meghan83