Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Opinions Please!!

Category: General - Baby Names
Posted by NewMommyMcNutt » Jan. 28, 2017 8:20am

So I have a girls name picked out, but my hubby is still unsure if he likes it. The name I picked is Finity Mae. Whats everyones opinions on this name?

NewMommyMcNutt

Replies (5)

Reply by maryparrish » Jul. 11, 2017 12:04am

it sounds like something i dont remember what.. like Vanity Fair! lol
anyway, i would search for some more variants, good luck!

maryparrish

Reply by noreen » Oct. 28, 2017 3:05pm

The diversity in naming kids is what I value more. But still go with what you are comfortable with too.

noreen

Reply by callisy » Dec. 6, 2017 7:15pm

I love the name Mae. I had a friend with it and it really looked awesome on her.

callisy

Reply by callisy » Apr. 24, 2018 1:59pm

Aww, you have such a wonderful name. I have never thought of such a name. Finity Mae looks awesome. In fact I have never had a friend with such a name. That name is so unique. I like it when children get names that are not with many people. Unlike Alice, Anna, John and the stuff. According to how I do it with my husband, he picks the second name. Which name precisely doesn't your husband like. Is it the first or the second? Maybe it could be better he could also pick a name for the baby. That way it will satisfy both of you. Like you choose the first name. Your husband picks the second name. That way both of you would have participated. Unless otherwise its up to you to choose. For me, I like the name. And oh! congratulations.

callisy

Reply by noreen » May. 23, 2018 6:29pm

I like it when children get names that are not with many people. Unlike Alice, Anna, John and the stuff. According to how I do it with my husband, he picks the second name. Which name precisely doesn't your husband like? Is it the first or the second? Maybe it could be better he could also pick a name for the baby. That way it will satisfy both of you. As far it is also a name that is not commonly used. These days we have a wide variety of names. Like where one would wish to pick up a name from. So go diverse. Search for names from other countries. I am sure that way it will be better for both of you. Especially the first names. I hope you will finally settle to the name that you two are both comfortable with. All the best.

noreen