Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Mommies due February 2014 ! - Page 28

Replies (562)

Reply by nicole_s » Feb. 17, 2014 10:28am

Well ladies I go in tomorrow morning! Eeekk

nicole_s

Reply by number3forme » Feb. 17, 2014 2:46pm

8 days left....ugh! I was having regular Braxton hicks yesterday. I finally laid down after an hour or so if being uncomfortable and fell asleep. My feet fill with fluid late at night if I'm up. My pubic bone feels like it's going to break into a million pieces. I just really want to be done now. I had a fantastic pregnancy and I feel like this week I'm paying my dues! Heartburn when I lay down too. Back to the Chiropractor! !!

number3forme

Reply by Queenmommy0914 » Feb. 17, 2014 4:17pm

You guys are so lucky! I'm due May 1st and I'm ready to go! lol Healthy babies to you all! <3

Queenmommy0914

Reply by cheaperbydozen » Feb. 18, 2014 11:14am

2 days til due date, and having day from hell, nothing to do with baby, my 13 yr old daughter, got major case of jelousy, shealready got 2 sisters and a brother and 4 step brothers and 2 step sisters, but she wanting everything her own way, her and her step brother who are both 13, have been playing up for weeks, the boy has become babyfied refusing to talk just pointing and making sounds, my daughter is lashing out at every1. I really dont need this with baby due anyday. Has anyone else had this problem? If so how did you deal with it.

cheaperbydozen

Reply by nicole_s » Feb. 18, 2014 8:32pm

Hi every1! Had my baby girl yesterday! 3.2kgs (7pd) 50cm long - via c section- ava may :-)

nicole_s

Reply by cheaperbydozen » Feb. 19, 2014 9:34pm

been at hospital today, thought waters had gone, but turns out just got watery discharge on plus side her head 3/5 engaged so hopefully soon.

cheaperbydozen

Reply by cheaperbydozen » Feb. 20, 2014 10:24am

Due date here, but think she going to stay put, its just waiting game now, am so fed up. Just want her out.

cheaperbydozen

Reply by cheaperbydozen » Feb. 22, 2014 9:36am

Still no sign of baby am 2 days over my due date, but have had some more lightening she slowly moving down, just wish she was here as had enough now.

cheaperbydozen

Reply by cheaperbydozen » Feb. 23, 2014 9:29am

Still no sign of baby, boredom really kicking in am so fed up now, just want her here.

cheaperbydozen

Reply by nicole_s » Feb. 24, 2014 4:57am

hay guys I uploaded a pic of Ava to my profile if anyone wants to have a look. hope every one is doing well

nicole_s

Reply by cheaperbydozen » Feb. 24, 2014 1:29pm

4 days over and still no sign of her coming out.

cheaperbydozen

Reply by cheaperbydozen » Feb. 25, 2014 9:27am

Still waiting.

cheaperbydozen

Reply by cheaperbydozen » Feb. 26, 2014 11:16am

At midwife today see what she has to say. 6 days over and really fed up and had enough.

cheaperbydozen

Reply by cheaperbydozen » Feb. 26, 2014 9:11pm

got date to go in hospital 5th march if baby not here

cheaperbydozen

Reply by nicole_s » Feb. 26, 2014 9:23pm

That still seems like a fair way away seeing as your already 6days over! good luck hope she comes before then!

nicole_s

Reply by cheaperbydozen » Feb. 27, 2014 1:31pm

Am in UK and my last baby is 7 in april and am not happy with how much things have changed in terms of maternity care in that time, if anything feel like things have got worse not better.

cheaperbydozen

Reply by Claritasjt » Feb. 27, 2014 6:06pm

Hello everyone... I see a few of you had had your babies Congrats!!!! I was not able to log in I couldnt remember my pass as I used to log in from work and it was saved there lol had just changed it to be able to come in... I am gklad to her abt all healthy babies... My Victoria was born feb 4... they had changed induction day to the 4 but then on my way to hospital I had recvd a call that they had no beds!!!! to stay home til they call me. but babies come when they want, a few min after the hospital called I started getting contractions and an hoour after I left to hospital I was 5 cm dialated. Had a very hard labor as i progressed slow and baby was position in a bad way they had to assist me with vac...... shes beautiful and I am insanely in love with her
I will post a pic asap

Claritasjt

Reply by cheaperbydozen » Feb. 28, 2014 3:43pm

Mercedes here, she arrived at 7.27 this morning weighed 6lb 6 and half oz, 3 pushes and was out, had no pain relief. Have added photo to birth announcement.

cheaperbydozen

Reply by jes119 » Mar. 10, 2014 9:34pm

Just a heads up to everyone--If you have a Fisher Price swing, apparently the motors are going out on them. If it happens to you, there is a 1 year manufacturer warranty. My FP Cradle n' Swing died after just a few weeks. If you go to the FP website and shoot them an email, they'll either send you a new motor or a completely new swing for free. No receipt needed so don't worry if it was a gift or hand me down. I was really pissed that my $150 swing died so quick but FP sending me a new one without any hassle or charge is really awesome!

jes119

Reply by Claritasjt » Mar. 17, 2014 3:56pm

jess ughh thats not good.. how u been>???

Hows everyone with their bundle of joy???? I am doing great back to work today!!! miss my baby girl :-(

Claritasjt