Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

28 Weeks and already begging for more sleep, any1 else??

Category: Trimesters - Third Trimester
Posted by amzdaniels » Jun. 18, 2013 8:44am

amzdaniels

Replies (2)

Reply by amzdaniels » Jun. 18, 2013 8:51am

Hey Ladies,

I'm starting to get to that uncomfortable stage of pregnancy and I can't believe I'm feeling like this already. I love being pregnant but I just wish I was 9 months now! Instead...I still have over 2 months left which means I have 2 months left of growing still. My stomach feels as tight as it can get and she's up so high that shes already kicking the crap out of my ribs. I love feeling the kicks and movements but I dread how much more uncomfortable this is going to get for me.

Is anyone feeling as uncomfortable as I am already?

amzdaniels

Reply by cjpalaska » Jun. 20, 2013 12:24am

I am too! I am 26 weeks now and it has gone by so fast! But this is my second - my first girl was born a year ago! I am super exhausted- from chasing her around the house all day but also seems it may be from the pregnancy too! My feet are sore and I have been having leg cramps every night! It is getting hard to bend over and I feel so tight also! Just uncomfortable in general..... and I am also thinking that I have over 10 weeks to go still! UGH! I am so beyond tired all the time and just can't get caught up on sleep!

cjpalaska