Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

pregnant after loss

Category: Special - Pregnant After a Loss
Posted by avanyyy » Mar. 9, 2017 11:35am

long years of expectations are far behind my back. I'm 6 weeks pregnant and I want to share my happiness with you. I was suffering from a big bouquet of diseases ( unicornuate uterus, inguinal hernia repair, mild asthma and atrophic kidney) caused lots of problems to me. I had 4 cycles of ivf, 2 were with own eggs, 2 with donor ones. How did I bring to the scratch? I will tell you, my desire is stronger than me.
The life gave us one more chance to be parents and we don't want to lose it. Thanks God and medicine I got an opportunity to conceive one more time, hope I will give a birth to a beautiful baby.
Thank you for reading

avanyyy

Replies (37)

Reply by lilachiala » Mar. 9, 2017 2:50pm

such a lovely story! I love stories with happy ending, although it's not the end of course. after so many challenges you managed to become a mom-to-be. you deserve it, dear! have you already had a scan? Is it ok to have a list of those diseases and be pregnant?

lilachiala

Reply by Laimamom » Mar. 9, 2017 3:08pm

Awesome to find out about the happy thrilling time you're living in! Be happy and healthy!
You had a real terrible list. I had the one problem which caused my infertility. I can’t repeat your way because have no uterus anymore, but want to try surrogacy on my OE.
Where is your clinic?

Laimamom

Reply by avanyyy » Mar. 20, 2017 10:50am

@lilachiala
Yes, I had a scan and it showed that only one embryo has been implanted well. I'm super excited about it. I feel like I'm over the moon.
unfortunately, not so many women can carry a baby with such health problems. The doctor gave us the last chance, I mean to carry a baby by myself. Every day I pray to God, I don't want to lose my baby one more time. I know it's crazy to have 4 miscarriages and try once again.
We were warned about next miscarriage, that's why we signed the contract which includes 2 de attempts and an opportunity to move to the surrogacy. Frankly speaking, the surrogacy is a deep forest for me. I'm not sure I can accept this.

avanyyy

Reply by avanyyy » Mar. 20, 2017 10:59am

@Laimamom
Sorry to hear about your problem. I know how is to be an infertile woman. I clearly understand your soul state.
Sorry for asking but why you don't have uterus? Did you have a hysterectomy or what?

Well, we found clinic in ukraine, probably you don't know much about this country. We were provided with all needed services and were given an informative consultation.
If you are interested in surrogacy just browse the ukrainian clinics, you'll see many of them.
What criteria do you have? what you want the clinic provides you with?

avanyyy

Reply by val789 » Mar. 20, 2017 2:12pm

Hi, girls, I understand your feelings...Our women's problem is that we think too much about all our failures, starting to complicate everything and overload our mind with negative thoughts instead of focusing on good things that could happen with us. I went this through so I know what is like. We all should be more positive.
It's only the biginning of your jorney and I'm sure everything will come right!

Btw, next week I'll go to Ukraine, because it’s 37 week of our surrmom’s pregnancy. And we are superexcited...

val789

Reply by Laimamom » Mar. 20, 2017 2:21pm

avanyyy
Hello! I can answer I don’t consider it anymore as too personal issue. I’ve met so many women suffered the same here. It was a surgery, I had a big myoma.
You are the best! hah I actually knew enough about Ukraine to apply to one of its clinic. We’ve done it together with my husband. Indeed it’s too early to say about making a decisions. But we decided to think during this month. You were the second who told me about Ukraine. It seems really good trend. and we got only positive impressions from our conversation.

Laimamom

Reply by TossaRos » Mar. 20, 2017 2:46pm

it's so sweet, avanyyy! such stories give hope I'm so pleased to see your experience could be inspiring for those who are still fighting. But what do you think about your success? what is the secret...after number of failed rounds? maybe you did something you didn't do before? I know that many women try to change their lifestyle or start doing yogi. have you done scan yet?

TossaRos

Reply by rhutes » Mar. 21, 2017 10:12am

God is real! I am very happy for you, I think that you have suffered enough that's why you now can eventually be happy and relax! you are pregnant and 6 weeks is a great point in your pregnancy process! I suppose you have already had your scan and what did it show?
The best of luck xx
PS I wish I was pregnant too hah but I am working on it, looking for a proper option for our small family with not that big budget

rhutes

Reply by avanyyy » Mar. 21, 2017 11:02am

@val789, thanks for such warm words. We are all here deserve to be happy. I know this is hard to know that you can't bring a life to this world. My dear husband has been through my devastation and nights of crying, he knows for sure how is to live with women who can't have babies. I so grateful to him.
wait, you also in ukraine? in what city if this is not a secret?

avanyyy

Reply by avanyyy » Mar. 21, 2017 11:10am

@Laimamom,
honestly, we were surprised a bit. we didn't expect that Ukraine will such lovely country. As far as I read, there is a war but frankly speaking I didn't see nothing suspicious there. probably it's all because we were in the central part of ukraine. I was afraid of language barrier but all my fears went up in smoke. some Ukrainians do know English, and there were no problems with communication. By the way, the clinic we applied for, provided us with interpreter what was very nice from them. And we didn't need to pay any extra money for this service.
In a few words, I don't know what other people think about ukraine but my first impression was positive and I suppose i won't change it.

avanyyy

Reply by avanyyy » Mar. 21, 2017 11:57am

@TossaRos, haha, my secret is simple.. only positive vibes. I didn't take any meds(only prescribed by my doctor). Smoking and drinking were forbidden for me. No caffeine as well as different diets. Only healthy food and rest every day. That's probably all.
I can't tell I did something super crazy in order to get pregnant. I didn't use magic haha
yes, thank you for asking, my scan showed that embryo is growing and developing well, I'm waiting for second one.

avanyyy

Reply by avanyyy » Mar. 21, 2017 12:22pm

@rhutes, hi, how are you? thank you for asking about my pregnancy. the scan showed that there are no worries about. The pregnancy is going well and the embryo is growing up. My doc told that I have too be happy after years of struggling. I couldn't believe I became pregnant. As far as I know, too many ivfs can cause damage to woman's health. Thanks God, I was an excuse.
sorry for asking, but what is your problem, why you can't get pregnant? Are you looking for de ivf or what?
btw, the clinic we undergoing de ivf offer good conditions and cheap prices. I can tell a lot about it, but I don't know what do you want to hear.

avanyyy

Reply by val789 » Mar. 22, 2017 1:24pm

@avanyyy, Hi, it’s not a secret at all! We’ll go to Kiev. There’s a clinic that helps us in becoming parents. It’s called biotexcom. Well that was a challenging time when we chose this clinic, but it’s a whole another story. What is your clinic?
P.S. Our husbands are truly warriors, they had so much patience with us. We should be grateful to them for the love and support they give us!

val789

Reply by avanyyy » Mar. 22, 2017 1:45pm

@val789 ,
you won't believe but my clinic is also biotex. hey, maybe we saw each other. I'm wondering why it was a challenging time for you? You couldn't find the right place or what?
When you were in this city? How was it? Did you like the clinic and medical personnel? At what hotel did you stay?
Did you have your scan? What did it show?
haha, I'm a question killer, sorry for that dear.
Not every day you meet people who undergo the same kind of treatment at the same place as you..:)

avanyyy

Reply by val789 » Mar. 23, 2017 10:35am

Wow! So many questions! At first…it was challenging, cause my hubby was totally against Ukrainian clinic, he had prejudice opinion that this country is behind the time and the level of medicine is low. We argued so much about that!! Finally, according to reviews and responses, we chose five clinics. Three of them were very expensive for us, so there were two left. One of them was in Czech Republic and the other one in Ukraine. So we made a deal - to send requests and have the first consultations in each one. After visiting Ukrainian clinic, my hubby changed his mind, so the decision was made unanimously. He assured himself of the personnel competency...

val789

Reply by val789 » Mar. 23, 2017 10:43am

@avanyyy,
We liked that Ukrainian clinic provided the whole range of services (accommodation, transfer, medications, examination, tests, translators) even if you just come for a consultation and not ready to sign a contract yet; so we shouldn’t be worry about all organizational issues and we can be focused only on our treatment. And the most important thing which persuaded my hubby was that we didn’t have to pay an extra fee.
We were in May. The city is very beautiful. We were at that time when the chestnut trees were blooming. It was amazing. I actually don’t remember how the hotel was called. The room was a bit small, but we didn’t come there for vacation, so it didn’t matter for me.

val789

Reply by val789 » Mar. 23, 2017 11:11am

@anvanyyy,
About four weeks ago our manager sent us the scan!!! It was so excited!! Every month I was looking forward to know any information about my bean, and now it's a baby and soon I'll hold it in my own hands!!! I was very nervous, well, actually I’m still nervous…ha ha ….but now it’s enjoyable excitement.
Did you have the time to walk around Kiev? cause I heard they provide some kind of excursion or something..

val789

Reply by avanyyy » Mar. 24, 2017 1:45pm

@val789 ,
Sorry, but what is the week of your surrogate's pregnancy?
How's your baby? When will be your next scan?
well, actually yes, we had enough time to look around. If I'm not mistaken yes, biotex provide couples with excursion around the city. As far as I know, not all of them, you know people are different and they do their business. We walked by ourselves. We used to visit the Golden Gate, St. Sophia Cathedral, Funicular, Khreschatyk as well. I was surprised with ukrainians. They are friendly people and very kind

avanyyy

Reply by val789 » Mar. 24, 2017 3:14pm

It's our 37 week! The scan showed that this is going to be a boy! and we're very happy! There are only three weeks left. Everything fine with the baby, thanks! Of course we will deal with some documents issues, like getting of birth certificates and other legal aspects but that doesn't bother us much, cause the clinic helps us with this.

val789

Reply by avanyyy » Mar. 29, 2017 12:10pm

@ val789,
yes, they are great, they help other couples to complete the documents.
How long will it take to obtain the travel documents for your baby?

avanyyy