Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

DUE NOVEMBER 2017!!!

Category: Due Date Clubs - November
Posted by 24Ein17 » Mar. 10, 2017 6:52pm

Hi, Are you due in November, 2017?
Join in, say hi, and lets share this journey!

Its early days, so most aren't discussing with family and friends yet, come and talk through the ups and downs with others in the exact same position :) Look forward to meeting lots of NOV mommies!

24Ein17

Replies (15)

Reply by MrsFord » Mar. 10, 2017 9:13pm

Hi! I'm due November 4th. 6weeks tomorrow and have been super nauseous. I had a placement scan at 5w3d- could only see a gestational and yolk sacs which my RE said was right for the timing. I go back at 7w5d to hopefully see a heartbeat and jellybean! How are you feeling?

MrsFord

Reply by 24Ein17 » Mar. 11, 2017 8:56pm

Hey congratulations!
Im 5+3 today and I'm feeling ok. Of course, i'm paranoid so I'm feeling every air bubble in my tummy haha. Mainly just bloated and sore boobs!
Exciting you have had a scan. Im due for one on the 24th march for dating/viability. I should be 7 weeks so I'm so hoping theres a heartbeat and things are ok.
So excited and really busting to tell some really special people in my life!! How are you going with that?

24Ein17

Reply by EarthChilde » Mar. 11, 2017 9:47pm

Hi. It's still early days for me, about four weeks along. This will be my second. I have a two year old at home. Big brother will be just a month shy of three years older than this little bean. He will be three in December.

EarthChilde

Reply by 24Ein17 » Mar. 12, 2017 11:03pm

Congratulations Earthchilde. My daughter will have just turned 4 when I'm due. so excited for you... stay in touch :)

24Ein17

Reply by redfraggle » Mar. 16, 2017 9:07am

Hey guys, Very very early days. Got the BFP a few days back and I'm around 3 and a half weeks. First baby so very excited and nervous all at once! How you all doing so far?

redfraggle

Reply by EarthChilde » Mar. 17, 2017 7:46am

My mom knew right away, of course, but we plan on telling my dad when we go visit this weekend. Anyone else getting hit with symptoms?

I took a nap yesterday, and had a dream that my bf went and got food without me. I was so mad at him when I woke up that I didn't talk to him for almost an hour. Then when I finally ate, I realized that was ridiculous.

EarthChilde

Reply by gakuosmummy » Mar. 17, 2017 8:18am

Hey ladies.
Congratulations to all of you.
I am 5 wks 3 days today with first baby. Super excited and nervous. Getting my first scan of the 25th Of March. Cant wait to see my little bean and that things are going ok.

gakuosmummy

Reply by 24Ein17 » Mar. 21, 2017 3:08am

Hey to the new ladies! So exciting you are here with us in Due in November! Woo. Hope a few more start popping in as well.
Hope you have a healthy 9 months (well less now of course) and keep chatting along the way x

24Ein17

Reply by armac1982 » Mar. 21, 2017 4:13am

Hi, I am currently 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant with baby #2. My daughter is 2 years old and will be just shy of 3 when new baby arrives. I have my first scan on March 30th (7 weeks and 4 days). Hopping to hear a little heart beating away. My husband and I are super excited.

armac1982

Reply by pennylaine » Mar. 24, 2017 3:45pm

5 weeks 4 days today with baby #1, due just before Thanksgiving! I'm going in for my first ultrasound on Monday (6 weeks exactly) and am so nervous!! Any other first time moms super nervous about miscarrying? Not that I have any reason to be, but I've heard so many sad stories during our journey TTC, so every day I'm thankful to make it further and further along.

Good luck to all the Nov 2017 mamas out there! We've got a fun road ahead :)

pennylaine

Reply by Jodibaby » Mar. 25, 2017 3:33pm

Hi, I'm 43 pregnant with our first after 10 mc, we are 5w6d!! The furthest we have ever got!! My hgc was 22,900 today!? Is that high? Like twins high? Our donor has triplets on his side and twins on our side! Morning sickness is so bad doc has given me anti sickness pills, sooooo tired and bad anxiety!
Carnt wait to see bean tomorrow! Due 19th Nov, my gf daughter is the 17th Nov and mine is on the 18th Nov lol what a month!

Jodibaby

Reply by 24Ein17 » Mar. 29, 2017 11:14pm

Wow you guys, congrats to all of you.
Jodibaby, woah Nov is going to be full on for you haha, and expensive!!! ;)
Not sure about twins high, but the scan will tell soon enough, so excited for you! And as crappy as this morning sickness (or all day sickness) is i keep telling myself, its a reminder something IS happening in there, so hopefully it continues and gives you the same reassurance. Heck, if it eased up a little we'd be happy with that too hey haha.

24Ein17

Reply by infamous » Apr. 5, 2017 8:06pm

Hi. I'm due in November as well. This is my first. My dh's second. I am 7 weeks 2 days today making baby due November 22nd.

To jump on Jodi's comment, my birthday is the 16 th. So November is a great month!

infamous

Reply by Dew2015 » Apr. 10, 2017 2:52pm

Hi, I'm 5w+6d today. I'm supposed to be due on the 5th December but we'll see after de ultrasound on the 24th of April.
If you don't mind I would like to also join in this group since I might have the baby in November.

Dew2015

Reply by eilanalee » Apr. 20, 2017 3:40am

Hi everyone,

I'm not yet sure what week I am but my EDD is November 29 based on my LMP. However when I got a BFP and had my checkup and first ultrasound OB said I might be too early. I was advise to come back May 1 for another ultrasound to check if Baby has already grown. This will be my 4th (Got all boys 10,6,1) so I'm hoping this is a girl. Anyone here advised to take Duphaston?

Hope to get to know all of you here lovely ladies!

Sincerely,
Analie

eilanalee