Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

<3 December 2017 Babies <3 - Page 29

Replies (576)

Reply by thedjinn88 » Jan. 23, 2018 4:06pm

Jameson has a hard time with burping too! I have learned he does better sitting up on my knee then on my shoulder. He wakes up to eat twice through the night but he sleep feeds, just wants boob and goes back to bed, he doesn't even get changed through the night since we are both so asleep still and he gts more mad if I don't just cuddle up and feed him haha

thedjinn88

Reply by Hberry » Jan. 28, 2018 5:58pm

Jayse is already particular. He hates when his diapers are soiled or even a little wet, even though I would just change him. He is even particular when he sleeps; he hates sleeping on his back, he prefers his side or stomach. Just exactly like his sister. Next Sunday he will be baptized and now that he isn't screaming bloody murder when I bathe him, he should be good to go.

Hberry

Reply by thedjinn88 » Jan. 29, 2018 5:42pm

My guy is already a mamas boy, maybe since he is my last I over cuddle him lol

thedjinn88

Reply by Hberry » Feb. 2, 2018 11:27am

Lol Jayse is a daddy's boy. Jayse was weighed at wic this week and he is 11 pounds 8 ounces and 22 inches long! He refuses to stop eating. And he loves sleeping on his belly.

Hberry

Reply by thedjinn88 » Feb. 2, 2018 6:34pm

Jameson weighed 12lbs last week so growing like a weed! My husband and I will have our first date at the end of this month so getting him to try out bottles! He hates the ones we have or really just wants the boob lol

thedjinn88

Reply by Hberry » Feb. 2, 2018 6:40pm

Jayse wasnt too picky. He does both no problems. Hopefully Jameson can get used to the bottle soon! Afm I had my 6 week postpartum check and am cleared to go back to work. Though I do have to go back in 2 weeks to get my kyleena iud put in.my uterus still isnt back to size pre pregnancy wise.

Hberry

Reply by thedjinn88 » Feb. 3, 2018 1:14am

I have my 8 week check up the 13th and get my IUD then. I hope he likes something else soon cause I go to the gym a few nights a week and the hubby is not thrilled with the crying lol

thedjinn88

Reply by Hberry » Feb. 10, 2018 8:34pm

My IUD in on Valentines day. Jayse is more alert during the day now but he still is getting up 2-3 times a night. I swear he has ESD Empty Stomach Disorder lol. He still is continuously is eating. Even after puking... He is something else... He is even into 3-6 month clothes now

Hberry

Reply by thedjinn88 » Feb. 12, 2018 5:24pm

I am getting my IUD today! We just got out of the hospital, had to spend the night. Little Jameson has RSV, hopefully we are able to kick it the rest of the way on our own.

thedjinn88

Reply by Hberry » Feb. 13, 2018 5:12pm

Poor Jameson! Jayse is draining green from both ends. Seems like it's just a very little head cold and nothing more. Raine is fighting a cough that she can't shake, and it's a cold cough. So all in all, the 2 youngest are fighting colds. Hoping the cold weather goes away soon and both get rid of the cold quick!

Hberry

Reply by thedjinn88 » Feb. 13, 2018 10:37pm

My other son just got over influenza so that was fun as well. Ready for spring! lol

thedjinn88

Reply by Hberry » Feb. 20, 2018 5:55am

Raine was put on predisolone and amoxicillin due to her cough. They treated it like croup. So ready for spring too!

Hberry

Reply by thedjinn88 » Feb. 20, 2018 5:20pm

Oh no, poor little thing! We have snow today, it sucks lol

thedjinn88

Reply by Hberry » Mar. 23, 2018 3:04pm

Jayse is close to rolling from back to belly. He is also 14+ pounds! I can hold his hands and pull him up and he will right away stand and try to jump. He is a mover! How is everyone else doing and babies too?

Hberry

Reply by Amarah » Apr. 11, 2018 4:39am

Hi ladies ! I hope you’re doing well. My baby girl leigha is just over 3 months And is doing amazing. She’s rolling over lot since last week and is almost 12 lbs now. She’s such a light to my world now :) I adore being her momma. She is now on a schedule - usually sleeps 8pm-8am with a 4am feed. She’s honestly the best and makes me want another lol

Amarah

Reply by Hberry » 25 weeks ago

Thats great! Jayse is 11 months and has been walking since 9 months! Crazy I know! He is getting better with his sleep and weighs more then my 2.5 yr old daughter Raine. I too want another one. I would love to have another girl but we will see where the road takes us.

Hberry