User Image

User Image

MommaKatie

Replies (1840)

Reply by So_much_hope » Jun. 26, 2013 12:00pm

Woohoo!!!! Love it!!

So_much_hope

Reply by So_much_hope » Jun. 26, 2013 12:09pm

I wish there was a follow and notify button!! I like getting emails where there's a new post.. I guess I'll just have to check back often!

So_much_hope

Reply by MommaKatie » Jun. 26, 2013 12:58pm

We will just have to keep checking back. I'm okay with that. I hope the other ladies join us here.

User Image

User Image

MommaKatie

Reply by MrsLemar » Jun. 26, 2013 1:31pm

Hellooo Ladies,

Thank you for inviting me to join you :)

Hows everyone feeling?

User Image

MrsLemar

Reply by So_much_hope » Jun. 26, 2013 3:25pm

@mamaK & Lemar: Good to see you girls!!

I am doing pretty good. Still bloated and got gas coming out of both ends :) Haha. More hungry today than yesterday. I go in for my second beta this afternoon.

How are you ladies doing? Lemar, I haven't heard an update from you in ages!

So_much_hope

Reply by jflea82 » Jun. 26, 2013 3:29pm

Hello!! Today is 5 weeks 3 days for me. 3 BFPs 6/22, 6/23 and 6/24. Have my first appt tomorrow (misscarriage with last pregnancy 5 years ago) to have blood work done.

so far only symptons are peeing like crazy, breasts are getting fuller, but dont hurt, tired and thats about it.

jflea82

Reply by MSHEBERT » Jun. 26, 2013 3:56pm

I made it I made it ladies!!

Welcome jflea82!

MRSL - How are you???

SMH - That bloating can be horrible!! I've had to stay away from greasier foods during the day for me.. It was making me look 9 months preggers and I was so sick after eating.. But, I am super excited to be eating good ole Pizza Hut Pizza tonight:)

MSHEBERT

Reply by So_much_hope » Jun. 26, 2013 6:16pm

@jflea: Welcome and good luck at your appontment to get blood work done! You are a week ahead of me it looks like. I think I am 4 weeks 3 days today :) I too suffered a miscarriage, actually a missed miscarriage last Novemeber. Your symptoms sound similar to mine but I have a bit of boob pain and and super bloated and gassy. Glad you found us!! A lot of us moved over from a forum on countdown to pregnancy and got our bfps right around the same time. Where do you live?

@Hebert: You are lucky you know certain foods that make you bloat. When I get up in the morning I am a little bloated but as soon as I eat ANYTHING I bloat out like the good year blimp! Ugh! Pizza sounds GREAT. If my second beta comes back at an acceptable level DH and I will definitely have some sort of celebratory meal.. could very well be pizza!! When is your first Doctor's appointment?

So_much_hope

Reply by MrsLemar » Jun. 26, 2013 6:25pm

Hi Ladies,

I'm doing really well thank you :) Ive not really been feeling pregnant but the BFP's don't lie lol it is to be expected tho, I didn't know I was pregnant with my son till I was 8 weeks and that was only cause I thought my hangover had lasted a while lol

Im still trying to get myself an early scan but the doctor wont give in so imma ask the midwife at my appointment next Wednesday.. hopefully she'll be nicer and give in lol
Work is making me start an hour early next week so I can leave early for my midwife appointment, so instead of getting my 3yr old up at half 7 to get him to my mums ive gotta get him up at half 6 :( not to mention ive gotta be up before then lol

how are you all doing? I have to keep going back and checking my tests because I still cant believe im finally pregnant lol im getting really excited now, I just want to know a set due date and how far along I am so I can get planning lol

I so hope im further on than I think/thought or that ive got twins brewing in there lol :)

User Image

MrsLemar

Reply by So_much_hope » Jun. 26, 2013 7:41pm

@Lemar: Glad to hear you are doing so well!! Love it!! Hopefully the midwife will give in and let you see your little bean(s)! :) I can't believe you didn't know you were pg with your son until you were 8 weeks along! Wow! Sorry you have to get up earlier next week. No fun. So glad we're staying in touch!!

So_much_hope

Reply by MSHEBERT » Jun. 26, 2013 7:57pm

@SMH- Yes, unfortunately, I found out the hard way about the food! I go for my second ultrasound tom @ 9:00 am and he should give me a set due date and be able to tell exactly how far along I am.. While, I am suffering with allllll of the early preggers symptoms, I am so super excited to be pregnant finally and sharing it with you ladies:). I also saw your numbers! WHOO HOOO, Great numbers!!! I just know your next set with def be where they need to be!! I look and feel like the new years blimp!! I did find a website that shows you how to turn your regular jeans into maternity so I think me and the MIL will be sewing this weekend! lol. I dont see the need for me to go out and buy them right now so I'll just make them that way the expensive ass jeans I already have arent gong to waste! Soo, what's next after this second beta testing, did they say?

@MrsL- Luckily, you don't have the symptoms! lol Although, I'll gladly take them all, its still rough with the morning/all day sickness!! That's funnt that you thought it was your hangover! hah. The night I actually found out I was pregnant I had drank an entire bottle of wine! Good times, good times.. It sucks that you have to wake up so early. what a bummer..

MSHEBERT

Reply by cloveless » Jun. 26, 2013 8:27pm

Joining woke up feeling blah and unmotivated. My dh offered to cook dinner.
I have my 12 week appointment tomorrow morning. I hope he will do a scan again. I will post the picture if I get one.

cloveless

Reply by and1makes3 » Jun. 26, 2013 8:42pm

Hi ladies! My lovely bump buddies.....

Symptoms: tired...could sleep for Days...bloated but finally not constipated...sore nips and full bbs....and occas dizziness..think im Not eating enough..i have no appetite most of the time...dont really get hungry til about 1am

Work is rough...the 12hr shifts r hard with me being so tired but atleast only work 3x week

I became an Aunt today!!!!! 8lb 0oz 19.5in....baby girl Rylee

User Image

and1makes3

Reply by MamaKB18 » Jun. 26, 2013 10:52pm

Hey guys glad I found ya'll on here! How is everyone?

and1: I feel the same. Tired, don't want to eat but know I have to, and bloated! Congrats on being an Aunt!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

MamaKB18

Reply by So_much_hope » Jun. 27, 2013 12:19am

Hebert: I am so excited for your second ultrasound!! How far along will you be? Do you expect to see/hear a heartbeat? Did you finally get rid of the constipation? The miralax is really working for me. I've been taking 1/3 dose every night. Thanks! I am actually on my way to my second beta right now.. and by this time tomorrow I should know the results. I am soo nervous still. What is the website? I'll probably just go straight to maternity pants or but I'd still like to take a look. Both my friend and SIL are letting me use their maternity clothes. My friend gave me hers to borrow when I was pg last time and I know my SIL will offer hers up when she finds out I'm pg.. though I think she is still wearing some since she just gave birth 4 weeks ago, though she's lost A LOT of the weight. Oh, so assuming the beta is where it needs to be we'll schedule my first u/s for the week of 7/15.. and hopefully on 7/15.

@clove: I hope you get another scan!! Can't wait to get a peek at your baby :) Thats nice dh is cooking dinner. I hope you start feeling better in the 2nd trimester!

@and1: Hey!!! Try to eat a little more, that should help with the dizziness. I am definitely having the opposite problem. I am ALWAYS hungry. I think I am doing a good job of eating healthy foods though and am hopefully not already packing on the pounds :-/ You are so lucky you are only working three days a week. Though I am only at work a little more than 9 hours a day, with my commute I am gone for 12 hours a day and its killing me.

@Mamak: Man, I wish I was in the decreased appetite group with you and and1. Not fair at all.

AFM: On my way for my second beta test though I won't get the results back until tomorrow afternoon around this time... So 24 hours until I find out if my baby is considered viable! I am still super bloated but the 1/3 dose of miralax each night seems to be keeping me regular. I just weighed myself and I've gained a pound :( And before you say I'm supposed to weigh first thing in the morning with an empty bladder, my lightest time of day is when I get home from work.. who knows why.. Depressing already gaining weight. Oh well though. My boobs are hurting a little more often and are definitely getting bigger. My face is super oily but I haven't broken out yet.. knock on wood!! I've also noticed my blood isn't clotting very fast anymore. On Monday and then again today when I take the gauze pressure bandage off where I was stuck with the needle I'm still bleeding a bit! 45 minutes later! It eventually stops but usually there's no blood on the bandage at all. I guess its from my increased blood volume. The weirdest thing though is that my arms get super tired when I have them above my head.. to like blow dry or french braid my hair. Is anyone else experiencing that?

I am so happy we are all back together on this site where we can gush but I think we need to cheer on ttc girls too. I am also excited to meet new girls on here too!

So_much_hope

Reply by MamaKB18 » Jun. 27, 2013 12:41am

smh: its back and forth, one day I eat everything in the house and the next I cant look at food. I have off and on nausea in the afternoon but no vomiting yet. I can't wait for you to tell us your beta results!! I definitely want to stay on the ttc site I love everyone there and want to see their dreams come true. I read some stuff online and it made me feel better about my lines. I have only ever tested when over a week late for af so I never questioned it.

afm: I am so tired I felt like sleeping while cooking dinner! Have the same aches in my hips and back since I Oed, hopefully its little Moose growing (that's my nickname for it) I have a tilted uterus so I have had bad back pain throughout each pregnancy. With #1 I went into labor at 34 weeks and they kept trying to stop it and after 3 days of the worst back labor ever they finally did my cs. Hope everyone else is good!

MamaKB18

Reply by So_much_hope » Jun. 27, 2013 1:08am

@Mamak: I am glad you are feeling better about your lines! I love the nickname moose. That is so cute! Sorry about the back pain that is promised to plague you. I forgot, how many kids do you have? What genders/ages?

So_much_hope

Reply by MamaKB18 » Jun. 27, 2013 1:23am

smh: I have 3 kids 2 girls (10 and 9) and a boy (almost 7) and I will deal with the back pain as long as it gets me a healthy baby lol! All my kids have nicknames. My oldest is banana, middle is peanut, and youngest is Bubba, and if this one is a boy he will be moose not sure about a girl yet.... I kinda want a boy :)

MamaKB18

Reply by cloveless » Jun. 27, 2013 2:38am

Mama I have 3 kids also 2 girls and a boy. They are young still almost 6, 4 &2. My kids all want another sister and I don't care either way.

cloveless

Reply by MommaKatie » Jun. 27, 2013 4:33am

I hope this doesn't get too confusing with me switching my name (I was LJTsMomma on the TTC site).

I don't even know where to begin. I have been nauseous all day, but it comes and goes. I try to snack throughout the day (like cheese-it crackers, or a piece of fruit, or something small like that) but then sometimes I can't even stand the thought of food. Then I start getting nauseous and dizzy and hot flashes, and it sucks royally.

I have my first appointment with my midwife on July 22, and believe I am also getting my first u/s that day as well. Yippie!!!! But it seems so far away.

We are telling our parents at their 4th of July picnic. We are going to have my DS and my step DD wear shirts that say "I'm going to be a big brother/sister" and see who the first ones to catch on are.

My son keeps saying he wants to be a big brother! We haven't told him yet that he is going to be. Can't wait to see his reaction. But we aren't going to tell the kids until just before the picnic because we don't want them to accidentally slip up and say something before hand.

We have nicknamed our baby "bunny" so hopefully it's a girl so we can keep the nickname. We have already picked out a name for if it's a boy (Jaxon Wyatt) but are still debating on a girl's name, but we want the middle name to be Rayne (DH's dads middle name is Ray and my dad's middle name is Wayne, so it's a combination and we love it.).

So glad we have so many of us over here, and bump buddies! It's sooooo exciting!!!!

User Image

User Image

MommaKatie