@Chestnut: Congrats on the boy!!

A 10/31/2006
T 4/22/2010
A&J 9/21/2013
B 8/01/2014
V 11/17/2015

Cattsmeow

Reply by MamaKB18 » Sep. 5, 2014 1:19am

Well Kimilynne does have hip dysplasia! Her sockets are shallow but her hips are stable and not dislocating. Dr wants to watch her and let her grow another 6 months. If at that time she isn't improving they will consider a brace but if that doesn't help she will need surgery at 2 and a half. I bawled the whole way home :( I was expecting to hear that she was perfectly fine but no....

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

MamaKB18

Reply by Cattsmeow » Sep. 5, 2014 8:50pm

@MamaK: Prayers going your way for no surgery!

A 10/31/2006
T 4/22/2010
A&J 9/21/2013
B 8/01/2014
V 11/17/2015

Cattsmeow

Reply by MamaKB18 » Sep. 6, 2014 3:34am

Thank you :) How is your LO doing?? I miss talking to all of yall!

MamaKB18

Reply by Chestnutroast » Sep. 6, 2014 3:35am

A distant cousin has that op on her hips, she is the same age as my son who is 17 this month.
The only proplem her mum had was her being so clingy after the cast was removed because her mum had had to carry her sat in her own him dueing the whole time the cast was on.
She's 17 soon and just started college and you would never of known she had any problems with her hips or and op while a toddler and they left the op abit late, but everything was fine with her.
I'm sure what ever you're little girl needs doing she will be fine.

Chestnutroast

Reply by Cattsmeow » Sep. 6, 2014 4:51am

@MamaK: He's doing great! Growing like a weed! lol. He has his first appointment for his clubfeet at Shriner's in St. Louis the 29th. We got in with the doctor we were wanting, which is amazing. We're looking forward to getting his feet corrected. I'm worried about how he will react to being in full leg casts, but I know in the end it will all be worth it.

A 10/31/2006
T 4/22/2010
A&J 9/21/2013
B 8/01/2014
V 11/17/2015

Cattsmeow

Reply by Cattsmeow » Sep. 12, 2014 1:03am

So, uh, hubby and I may have made a booboo. I've been feeling great since about 2 weeks pp, so we gave sex a shot last night. (It's been FOREVER. lol.) I had my first pp period last week, and me, totally spacing it, didn't think about ovulation time, which could be now. =/ Signs are pointing towards ovulation today or tomorrow. Tons of watery/creamy cm, ov cramps. Oi! Condoms were an afterthought and I don't have my pp check up until tomorrow morning, so no bc. We were hoping to wait at least 2 years and then discussing if we were going to try for number 3. Guess I'm back in the tww already? I mean, it won't necessarily be a bad thing if I do turn up pregnant again and another baby would be a blessing, but yea. We aren't ready for another one yet.

A 10/31/2006
T 4/22/2010
A&J 9/21/2013
B 8/01/2014
V 11/17/2015

Cattsmeow

Reply by MamaKB18 » Sep. 12, 2014 2:36am

Catt: Uh Oh lol :) Keep me posted!! I miss being pregnant so a lil jealous here lol.

MamaKB18

Reply by Cattsmeow » Sep. 12, 2014 4:26am

MamaK: I will. I told hubby and he seems ok with it. I do believe his exact words were, "If it happens, it happens. But it would definitely be the last one." lol. And I agree. We had already discussed stopping at 3. I'm more worried about having 2 only 11 months apart, kwim? But I'll jump through that hoop if it comes to it. And as far as missing being pregnant, I'm not there just yet. lol. Maybe that's just the sleep dep talking but yea. I'm sure I would miss it if Brandt was older than 6 weeks, like 6 months.

A 10/31/2006
T 4/22/2010
A&J 9/21/2013
B 8/01/2014
V 11/17/2015

Cattsmeow

Reply by MamaKB18 » Sep. 12, 2014 2:07pm

Kimilynne will be 6 months on the 27th so that's probably why I miss it lol. My first 2 girls are 15 months apart and I know someone with kids 11 months apart. I got asked daily if they were twins!

MamaKB18

Reply by Cattsmeow » Sep. 12, 2014 6:42pm

Probably true. lol. And I can't imagine having kids so close together. Tyler is 4 years older than Brandt and he is such a big help with him, which I am thankful for. I'm not sure I would be able to keep up with them if they were really close in age. lol. I have a ton of respect for the people who can though.

A 10/31/2006
T 4/22/2010
A&J 9/21/2013
B 8/01/2014
V 11/17/2015

Cattsmeow

Reply by Chestnutroast » Dec. 1, 2014 8:49am

Was given jan 2nd as my c-section date, only 2 days before my due date.
Everything is crossed in the hope nothing happens before that date.
So looks like will be a 2015 baby after all.

Chestnutroast

Reply by Cattsmeow » Dec. 2, 2014 2:04pm

@Chestnut: How exciting!

I'm having a hard time believing Brandt is 4 months old already. o.O lol. BUT, yesterday we bid his casts goodbye and said hello to boots and bar. Yay!

And hubby and I decided to start TTC #3 in March of next year. I am hoping to be done having kids by the time I'm 30, and I'll be 28 in a week. My pregnancy history makes me nervous to TTC beyond 30, so we're going to give it a go. Although sometimes I think that I may be a glutton for punishment to attempt 2 under 2. o.O

Cattsmeow

Reply by A.Rich82 » Dec. 9, 2014 10:56pm

Hey ladies been a long while! Hope you are all doing well excited for your new arrival chestnut! Good luck! Mammal can't believe how fast time has gone!

Dp and I had a little oopsy this cycle we were using protection right up until now too he decided to use withdrawal method...but withdrew a little late maybe (sorry tmi!) just so happens this happened right round my O time so bit nervous not ready for number 2 lol! Af due on 20th so we will see!

As for little Zachy he's 9months this weekend he crawls and stands himself up against the table and sofa lol he waves and claps too it's so cute! Couldn't be more in love if I tried he rocks my world lol!

Anyway let me know how you all are doing???!! I got to go change a diaper Zachy is stinking me out right now lol!

A.Rich82

Reply by MamaKB18 » Dec. 19, 2014 12:29am

Hey Ladies!!

Arich: Let us know if your ooopsie turns into another loved one ;)

AFM: Kimilynne is wonderful! She will be 9 months on the 27th. She stands, crawls, and is starting to walk!! She says Dada Mama Bubba Cat Hi and her favorite word is Yea! Everything is Yea. She is such a sweetie and I cant imagine my life without her!

MamaKB18

Reply by CrystalB88 » Dec. 19, 2014 4:13pm

Hey Ladies!

It has been a very long time, it seems. Although, when I look at my son, it doesn't seem that long ago at all. It seems time has flown, there's no WAY my son should be 8 months old already!!!!!! It's so crazy!!

A.rich, I know exactly how you feel!! Back before my hubby and I were TTC, we always used the pull out method after my bc made me dizzy. And it always worked for us. But, this month, a few days before starting my period, he pulled out too late for the first time ever... but, since I started a few days after, I highly doubt I was anywhere near fertile. So seriously doubt #2 is on the way, HA! Honestly, I wouldn't mind having another already (Crazy, right?!), but the only thing I would regret is not having more one on one time with Tim. I would have to spend so much attention on a newborn, and I feel Tim is too young for me to do that just yet, so would like to wait a few more years. He will make the best Big Brother, though, he LOVES other kids!!

Tim is now 8 months old. He still breastfeeds in the evenings, over night, and first thing in the early mornings. A few months after returning to work, my milk supply took a horrible nose dive, so he gets formula during the day (3-4 bottles). He also eats stage 2 and now 3 baby foods 3x a day, plus Lil' Graduate snacks 1-2x a day. He is pulling himself up to stand, and can push/walk a little when holding on to his walker. We bought him a walking toy for Christmas and he will put it to use that day, I'm sure!! He says Dada and knows who Dada is!! He doesn't say Mama, yet =( makes me kinda jealous since I do EVERYTHING for him!! I feed him, bathe him, change him... EVERYTHING! LOL, so it makes me jealous. He also says Baba. He knows what NumNum means and what Bath means, but doesn't say them yet.

He is always happy and smiling, and brings such joy to everyone with his happiness. He's life's greatest blessing, we love him SO much!! We have the best rainbow baby <3 It's been amazing, being a mother, the best, most rewarding job in the world for sure!!! ^_^

I've added baby photos of him, I've caught up since the last pics I added. I've been slacking on keeping you ladies updated on my little man. Makes me feel bad because I feel we've shared so much and sharing our pregnancy and labor journeys makes me feel close to you all <3

Hope all you ladies and babies are doing well!

CrystalB88

Reply by Chestnutroast » Jan. 14, 2015 8:25am

I had my baby 2 weeks ago today on new years eve at 11:56 weighing 8lbs 15.

Chestnutroast

Reply by CrystalB88 » Jan. 16, 2015 9:25pm

Congrats Chestnut!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

CrystalB88

Reply by A.Rich82 » Jan. 26, 2015 7:26pm

Congrats chestnut!!

Oopsie is not baby #2 lol but oopsie number 2 happened not exactly ideal we used a condom this time but it came off not cool at all lol pretty sure it will be fine though :) I had only just finished af when it happened!

My boy is a year old in 6wks it's so hard to believe!!

A.Rich82

Reply by Cattsmeow » Apr. 14, 2015 3:19pm

Hey, everyone! How are you guys and your gorgeous babies?

Brandt is doing amazing! He's crawling now, and says "Mama". We finally got him moved into his own room and he's sleeping much better now. Still not sleeping through the night, but we're down to him only waking up 3 or 4 times vs the 9 times or more a night when he was still in our room. He's 8 months old now and I can't believe how fast it's gone. My oldest is going to 5 next week, and I am having trouble wrapping my head around that as well. Also, I am currently 8 weeks pregnant with our third and final baby! I'm due around Thanksgiving, so Brandt and Three will only be 15 months apart in age. We really hope Three is a girl, as this one is our last. Obviously we will be happy either way, as long as they are healthy.

Anyways, hope you all and your little ones are doing good!

A 10/31/2006
T 4/22/2010
A&J 9/21/2013
B 8/01/2014
V 11/17/2015

Cattsmeow