Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

March 2018 Babies - Page 4

Replies (75)

Reply by Kmr1986 » Aug. 8, 2017 2:32am

Welcome peony! I have my first scan a week today and hoping all is well. It's my 3rd and have been feeling very nauseous. I'm 7 weeks today, due Mar 26 as of now. We'll see if ultrasound changes that.

@blondeone I feel you on showing sooner! Although it's my 3rd technically my 4th as lost a baby boy at 19 weeks early may so my body just bounced back into position of pregnancy. I feel really good with this pregnancy so just keeping positive.

Kmr1986

Reply by Peony2014 » Aug. 10, 2017 7:44pm

@blonde18 - thank you for the warm welcome!
My apetite is also the worst in the evenings, and I already look like I am 5 months along due to the bloating, especially in the evenings... We are almost due date buddies, today my baby measured exactly at 9 weeks! I also don't announce in my work until 12 weeks, so I have to suck my belly in which I really can't lol!
I would go nuts to wait until 20 weeks for an ultrasound! Hope your appointment goes well! I know it is the worst to wait, but hopefully time flies by quickly for you!

@kmr - I hope all is well with you too on the scan next week! I was also very nervous before my first, so anxious to know that all is fine! I am so sorry for your loss! It is terribly heartbreaking to lose a baby, especially when you feel like nothing wrong can happen! Hugs to you!

Peony2014

Reply by across » Aug. 13, 2017 9:28pm

KMR-You don't have to answer this if it is too sensitive, but did you get any answers to your loss at 19 weeks?
I lost a daughter at 17 weeks, and never got a definite answer of why. I assume now from what he says about the MTHFR and blood clotting, it had to do with that.

I go Tuesday for my genetic meeting. not too sure what to expect, but I hope we get to hear a heartbeat or have another scan

Blessings!!

across

Reply by Kmr1986 » Aug. 14, 2017 9:34pm

Across - I don't mind. I had an OB that didn't really give me the option of hospital birth so nothing was tested. My dr thinks it was prob chromosomal but no way to know for sure.

I had my ultrasound today and measuring 1 day ahead at 8 weeks 1 day. HB was 164 and so far everything looking good :) I hope you're genetic testing continues to go well!!!

Kmr1986

Reply by across » Aug. 15, 2017 11:44pm

Kmr, its hard when you don't get answers!
That's exciting! 8weeks1day, yay!!

My appointment today for the genetics was ok. It was a lot of information, and looks like a lot of testing I do not want to do. I will do a basic blood work up, but I think that will be it.

I got an ultrasound, and everything was great. I was so nervous. I just wanted to see and hear the heartbeat. Thankfully we did. I can relax for now.

across

Reply by Kmr1986 » Aug. 18, 2017 2:04pm

Glad things are going well, across!!!!

@blondeone any news on your end?

Kmr1986

Reply by across » Aug. 26, 2017 1:07am

Hey ladies,
Is everyone doing okay? There hasn't been much chatter on here lately. I hope you all are feeling ok, and resting well! Anyone have any appointments or sonograms?

I'm doing good, busy back at work, which makes me extra sleepy, busy with college work (reading makes me so sleepy), and the kids sports are back in full swing so we are always on the run.

We just got our truck back from the shop (it had been there since june 20th) my husband was in a car accident (everyone was ok, thankfully!) so we are excited to go camping over labor day weekend.

across

Reply by 4littles3angels » Sep. 12, 2017 6:08pm

Wanted to let y'all know that I got a BFP last month and on Sept 8th at 6w3d we saw the babies heartbeat. We go back at 8w3d to see little bumblebee again and after we will have monthly appointments.

2.18.09 (37 weeks) 12.20.09 (36 weeks) 8.12.13 (31 weeks)

12.31.17 (loss at 8 weeks) 4.15.17 (loss at 4 weeks) 7.13.17 (loss at 5 weeks).

BFP: 8.16.17 Heartbeat: 9.8.17 Due date: 5.1.18

User Image

4littles3angels

Reply by across » Sep. 13, 2017 1:27am

3Littles,
CONGRATULATIONS!! Will be praying for you.
Blessings!

across

Reply by blondeone18 » Sep. 13, 2017 10:57am

congratulations 3littles. That is great news and I wish you the best for this sticky bean.

blondeone18

Reply by Kmr1986 » Sep. 14, 2017 3:03am

Congrats 3Littles!!!! Lots of well wishes and sticky dust your way!!!!

Kmr1986

Reply by blondeone18 » Sep. 15, 2017 6:56pm

Just had another OB appointment. Baby is doing well and got to hear the heartbeat again. I have my anatomy ultrasound scheduled for the 11th of October!
The doctor did say she wants me to start gaining weight and set a goal of at least 3lbs by my next appointment. I guess I will have to be more conscious to eat more.
How is everyone else doing?

blondeone18

Reply by Kmr1986 » Sep. 18, 2017 2:43am

Doing well. Heard HB about a week ago and go again in another week to hear it again. My anatomy scan is Oct 30. It can't come soon enough!

Kmr1986

Reply by across » Dec. 19, 2017 1:58am

Hi ladies!

I was wondering how everyone is doing?!

We have been pretty quiet on here for a long time. It is getting busy with the holidays here, but I hope everyone is well.

across

Reply by blondeone18 » Jan. 2, 2018 11:52am

Doing well. Exciting to be in the final 10 week countdown to meet the little boy. How are you doing?

blondeone18