Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

DTD now bleeding

Category: Special - Miscarriage & Loss
Posted by KaelaMC » Jun. 30, 2017 9:47pm

So I miscarried on Thursday June 22 and just had my appointment Thursday June 29 to make sure everything passed like it should have. My doctor told me that everything looked great he saw nothing still in my uterus and there was no blood and ovaries looked great. I had stopped bleeding the night before. And he said I can have sex when I show a negative pregnancy test. So after I left the office I went and got a test from dollar tree went home and took it. I did not see a positive line so I figured I was good to go. So my boyfriend and I DTD without protection. Later in the night and today I have seen blood on the TP after using the restroom but it's not enough to get on the panty liner I put on just in case. Has anyone had this happen with them? Should we have waited longer even though we were craving the intimacy with each other? I feel fine other than the spotting. Just would like to hear any similar experience or ideas.

KaelaMC

Replies (5)

Reply by camille » Dec. 12, 2017 7:59pm

Sorry for the miscarriage. I do hope that you get pregnant soon enough.

camille

Reply by camille » Apr. 23, 2018 2:23pm

It is mainly recommended to go for cleaning after a miscarriage This is to clear any baby remains. When they stay long there they might rot. This will have a negative effect in you. So it could have been better if you did the cleansing. I really doubt your doctor. Do not get me wrong. I am no superior than him of course. But he cannot just say everything is fine. He should check with proper tools. It is a must some cleansing to be done. No one miscarriages then it cleanse by itself. I think this is the reason you bled after sex. You are not that clean. It must be the blood after the miscarriage. You can consult another doctor. This is why I like it when people have variety of options. This where you get different ideas. Doctors too sometimes may vary in their prescription. Depending on the experience and how long they have been in the field. This is why I always prefer Bio tex clinic.

camille

Reply by Hannahh123 » 36 weeks ago

Hannahh123

Reply by LucilleCooper » 36 weeks ago

Hi there! I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to deal with a miscarriage. But you have to stay strong and try again. It's not the end of the world. I hope next time it works out for you. Good luck!

LucilleCooper

Reply by Hannahh123 » 1 week ago

I am really sorry to hear about your MC. It's strange that your doctor said you could start trying again this soon. Usually, it is recommended to at least wait for 3 to 6 months. Apart from that if you can't wait for that long one is supposed to at least wait for AF to finish properly. I hope this nothing serious. I would still suggest to call the doctor and ask. This is important to make sure everything was properly cleaned. Sending baby dust your way.

Hannahh123