Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Pregnant Over 35

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by LukesLady » Jul. 5, 2017 11:07pm

Just wondering if there is anyone else out there pregnant over 35!? I'm 36 and pregnant with my first baby ??????????????????????????????

User Image

LukesLady

Replies (2)

Reply by momnikki » Jul. 6, 2017 11:38pm

My dear, don't you worry! I gave a birth to my baby when I was 42. Now I am close to my fifties, and both of us are feeling so well! She was not my first child, but the last one. Anyway, you just need to take care of yourself more - that's true. Being a kinda oldy mom (no offense!) is much harder and requires, even more, efforts to put in. Look after your body, listens to its signals, and be careful. ALWAYS! Good luck, anyway. There is no need to worry at all.

momnikki

Reply by Althea » Aug. 22, 2017 2:07am

I got my BFP on the morning of my 36th birthday! We went camping for my birthday, with the 29 month old son and 14 month old daughter and I had a feeling, so i took the test with me and then surprised my husband with the results over breakfast! Not gonna lie, little bit nervous with the two little ones and my advanced age (by fertility standards), I'm already exhausted, napping several times a day, and I'm only 5.5 weeks along. How much worse will this get?!? But excited for my first baby appointment to learn more specifics.

Althea