Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

My body receptivity to conception

Category: General - General Chatter
Posted by kamtoy » Jul. 9, 2017 8:43am

Is it possible to make my body receptive to conception? I have tried for many years and it hasn't worked yet. Colleagues and next of kin advise me wrongly. Over my course of living on earth, I was usually misadvised that obesity can limit one from siring and conception. It only happened when I visited my physician who through her motherly advice, asked me to stop consuming junks. Accumulation of cholesterol and fats in the body can limit the smooth flow of blood in the body. These fats suppress the blood vessels and veins limiting an easy supply of oxygenated blood to the reproductive organs. This seemed to be the cause. But through further consultations, I was advised that being obese can’t be the problem of my infertility. Life was too hard for me. the cost of medication and checkups was so high. I had to divorce with my hubby for fear of guilt and fear. As I speak right now I am desperately looking where I can get the right treatment for my infertility. A place where no one will mind about my financial situation. I am really struggling to live. And anyone who will come to my rescue for the right place to get help will save my marriage. My husband has no problem with whichever procedure. As long as it is cost friendly and it will give results. Please help!

kamtoy

Replies (1)

Reply by Hannahh123 » 1 week ago

I am sorry to read about your journey. I can understand how difficult this might be for you. However, don't lose hope. Obesity can be an issue when one is trying to TTC. Therefore, my advice to you would be to visit a doctor. Don't delay your visit any further. This is a serious issue and assistance is required. I also was facing financial issues, therefore, had to think out of the box. The clinic I am in contact with is located abroad. They offer reasonable packages. They even let you visit them for free for the first time. During this visit from food to accommodation to even medical facilities are for free. If you want I can provide you with their information. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.

Hannahh123