Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Can marijuana use cause infertility?

Category: General - General Chatter
Posted by enginee » Jul. 9, 2017 8:50am

Can marijuana use cause infertility? If fertility is lost, is there any hope of siring a baby? That is a question that has been lingering in my mind for over ten years. If I could get the right and cheap method of conception and be a happy mother I would possibly get happy. All broke lose when I started taking marijuana oblivious of what it will end up doing to my body. Having been married for the time I had started taking the drug, it never clicked to me that it would interfere with my general body health. I risked getting pregnant and it really did the damage to my health. After several checkups in different hospitals, I was always given hope that I will one day sire a kid of my own. I tried and tried but never bore fruits. Its effect was so detrimental that it affected my hormones needed for ovulation. On visiting the medic, I was advised that it was hard for the egg to move to the oviduct. It was therefore hard for implementation to occur in the uterus. After all that struggle and ups and downs I am now in dire need of advice. I spent huge shanks of money for treatment and luck so that I can live again. I am demoralised and wondering whether I will rise again to be a happy mother. I am desperately in need of advice and I will merrily be grateful.

enginee

Replies (4)

Reply by Hannahh123 » Feb. 15, 2019 6:57pm

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 36 weeks ago

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 6 weeks ago

Yes, it can lead to it. One of the side effects. If you think there is an issue you should visit a doctor. They will do blood tests and determine what the problem is. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way. I hope things go well. Make sure to visit the right doctor.

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 2 weeks ago

It could be one of the reasons. I would suggest you and if your DH is also into it should stop immediately. Other than this visit a RE. He will really help you out in this situation. The doctors know exactly where the problem lies. Therefore, dont waste your time and visit a good doctor. Sending baby dust your way. I hope things go well for you.

Hannahh123