Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

I was always in the oblivion.

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by kkim95 » Jul. 23, 2017 10:56am

At my early age, I was always in the oblivion. I was brought up in an athletic family but genetically fit. The risk of strenuous exercise that I did each morning I woke up blinded me to keep on so as the body can adapt. I had even to lose my primary virginity as a cycled the bicycle. I didn’t get the right person to counsel and guide me through the process. I was so naïve and very young to tell apart what was wrong or right. Little did I know the ups and downs that I would later come by later in life. At my early teen age, I started to experience my monthly periods. This time too often but sometimes it would take even two months for it to happen. Life became so tolerable on my side. I always thought it was normal and didn’t have the guts to ask my parents and colleagues. As I grew up and knew how to navigate through the whole cycle, I knew the truth and got curious. That’s when I realized I was experiencing abnormal periods. As time went on, I couldn’t ovulate at all. The condition worsened and I had to seek medical attention. On further analysis, the doctor learned that I couldn’t be able to hold an embryo in my uterus. “Is it genetic or is it the exercise that I do all days?”. That is the question that lingers in my mind. I am in a confusion now as I cannot conceive however much I try.

kkim95

Replies (1)

Reply by enginee » Aug. 11, 2017 6:02am

Too much exercise is not good especially when you are in need of conception. Sometimes it can cause the upsurge of blood flow which seems to overwork the heart. The heart too tends to force blood flow to the body organs. This pressure affects the normal operation of the organs. In the end, it comes to affect the pregnancy. In some cases, a lady can even miscarry. So, it is advisable to do moderate exercises which won’t affect the cell metabolisms. I would thank you so much for sharing this information with us here. Many ladies won’t feel free to share and would keep it silent. They end up suffering in silence. All this can cause stress and anguish in the heart. All that I can advise you to do is to take it easy and be strong. I know it is very hard to contemplate all that you have been going through but just take courage. In this forum, we are here as a family to help each other with ideas. All that I would ask you to do is to first seek medical attention. Sometimes it becomes tricky and it can end up to infertility. I am very glad and will be ready to expect your response soon. Thank you!

enginee