Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Life became too hard for her

Category: General - General Chatter
Posted by kimgey » Jul. 27, 2017 7:32am

Life became too hard for her. She could not fathom what the future had for her but she had to endure all the laughing off due to her infertility. My sister, a lady in her mid-thirties, could not get her own baby. Together with her husband, they tried to conceive but to no avail. They had to start using fertility drugs which never gave the right solution to their problem. Everyone could try to help them but to no avail. On seeking medical attention, she was told she had a problem with producing FSH and LH. Things became tough for them and they couldn’t really master what was going on. Accumulation of stress started which made matters worse. The more they visited the doctor, the more they were told that they had to start using drugs or medicine that would enhance production of more hormones responsible for fertilization. Without wasting time, they were too quick to follow the doctor’s instructions. They were given Clomiphene citrate to boost the production of follicle stimulating hormone alongside luteinizing hormone. In the first instance upon their trials to conceive, it really never worked. Discouragements always made the order of their days. Life became too difficult for them and they had to opt for an easy way out. Either the way of ivf or surrogacy. Everyone in the family is stuck within themselves on what to do as there is no easy access to the ivf or surrogacy.

kimgey

Replies (4)

Reply by gradele » Jul. 28, 2017 9:30am

Dear Kimgey? How was your sister diagnosed? I guess the problem might be from the malfunction of the hypothalamus. It controls the pituitary gland in the production of the hormones responsible for the facilitation of ovulation. If there is a failure on the side of these hormones, ovulation may be hampered and a lady may never become fertile. However much you try, it can become a very difficult thing. I am feeling sorry for your sister for I know the ups and downs she is going through. Mostly, fertility drugs may fail to work but there is always a solution. I can see from your question you are inquiring about a clinic. I would propose BioTex in Ukraine. Your sister will never regret.

gradele

Reply by wangu892 » Aug. 3, 2017 8:00am

I can understand the feeling of your sister. What motivates a lot is your strength to share it in this forum. I am delighted and in particular feeling very sorry for your sister. I am not sure whether you tried to explore all the avenues for fertility treatment. IVF and surrogacy is a better option but there are some things you need to take note about. First, check whether surrogacy in your country and whether your husband is backing you on it. Sometimes it goes against the law to do something that does match with the government laws. That also can limit many ladies from seeking the best fertility treatment. Possibly many hospitals in your country are capable of offering surrogacy services but they are chained by the law to do that. Let your sister not worry at all. I am very hopeful that you are aware of any Ukrainian clinic. These clinics in Ukraine offer surrogacy at a very friendly fee. No one is limited to access these services since they are aided with the highly quality staff who are well endowed. IVF is also done at a friendly fee. These are services I went through personally especially IVF and later on I was able to give birth to fraternal twins. It was such an inspiring moment for me.

wangu892

Reply by Hannahh123 » 4 weeks ago

Hey, I hope I am able to help you through my own experience. The clinic I am visiting is doing a great job. They offer two packages and both of them are highly reasonable. They offer a standard package and VIP package. Both of these are amazing and come with accommodation. Apart from the packages they also have some great programs that they offer. The one I liked the most is the guarantee program. I opted for it myself as well.

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 4 days ago

I can understand that at times we think life has come to a halt. However, that is usually not the case. One has to be strong and has to struggle. I also had major financial constraints. Therefore, had to think outside of the box. We were able to find a clinic for ourselves that had two packages. One of them really suited us! Now I am in the middle of the process with them and things are going really well.

Hannahh123