Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

My road to getting pregnant

Category: Special - Pregnant After a Loss
Posted by irissean » Aug. 7, 2017 9:59am

Hello all!
How are all of you doing. I hope that everyone would be fine. I am new here so if I made any mistake on this forum, forgive me. I am discussing my IVF story with all of you. You all can learn and get inspiration. We started trying 6 years ago. After first IVF cycle I got pregnant. We were happy and enjoying. Suddenly I fell in washroom. I was rushed to hospital. The doc told me I lost my baby. That was devastating for me. I couldn’t move on. My hubby was very supportive. He gave me moral support and convinced me for 2nd cycle. we tried 2nd cycle. I got pregnant again. Now I have 3-year daughter. She is beautiful. We were blessed because of biotexcom. It was a roller coaster ride for me. Wishing you all the luck!!

irissean

Replies (17)

Reply by mishavailable » Sep. 23, 2017 5:45am

Wow dear. I would like to congratulate with the bottom of my heart. I am really happy and want to wish you lot of love. You are truly an inspiration for the women who are facing the infertility issues. There is no doubt that every woman desire to have the lovely baby and want to get pregnant. Your story sounds similar to me but quite different too. I conceive the baby after second try. You are truly a gem and kind hearted woman who is going to enlighten the hope for women who want to conceive the baby. All I can say, I salute to you for sharing such an inspirational and success story on the reliable online platform. I pray to God that you can have all the blessing of God and live a wonderful life ahead. You just need to keep the mind positive and get the love and care of your partner and start the new phase in life. Even I am inspire with your story and want to invite my friends at this platform where she get an inspiration and able to get fertile in a brilliant way.
Surely you have the complete faith in God and get the lovely girl in your lap. I am feeling so happy for you. I wish all the women in the world can read your post and able to inspire themselves and take the right step ahead to get fertile. I hope you are doing fine in your life and feeling and living a wonderful life with your baby. I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon.

mishavailable

Reply by noreen » Oct. 28, 2017 4:04pm

Such positivity means a lot not only to me but others too. I do hope others have also learnt a thing or two.

noreen

Reply by Selest » Nov. 18, 2017 9:40pm

Hi, dear. Thank you for sharing your story. I enjoy reading positive posts. There are so many infertile women, which need help and support. Posts, like yours, cheer them up. We all need more positive news in our lives. I’m so happy for you and your family. There’s nothing more important than being a parent. I also spent 6 years ttc but didn’t succeed. I remember how stressed out I was. I didn’t want to keep trying. I didn’t believe that I would ever become a mother. I wish I could forget that part of my life. It was awful. We also tried IVF twice, but it failed. I didn’t get pregnant. Anyway, my story is also successful. I have a daughter and she was born by the surrogate. She is genetically related to my husband and me. It is very important for me. This is the main reason why we didn’t want to adopt.
At first I was very upset that I wouldn’t give birth to our baby. But my husband helped me to calm down. He was doing a lot to support me. He was visiting our surrogate with me. I’m really proud of him. By the way, he is a great father. I was afraid that he wasn’t ready to become a responsible parent. But I was wrong. He takes care of our baby girl. They walk and play together. He spends all his free time with our baby and me. Next month we are going to the seaside. I hope our girl will enjoy swimming in the sea.

Selest

Reply by callisy » Dec. 6, 2017 6:16pm

Yes love, congratulations. I am so proud of you. I am also go to Bio tex clinic and they have the best services.

callisy

Reply by jennyjoe » Mar. 27, 2018 11:02am

Hi there! I hope you're well. The husband and baby too! It was so great to hear your story. Really gives inspiration to many! TTC is no easy thing. It takes a lot of time. Even then many are unable to. I'm happy for you. Your IVF was a success and now you got your baby! I had to go with surrogacy because I have no uterus to conceive. It's been a great journey for me too. Sure, I wish I could've been pregnant myself, but I'm happy I even got my girl! It seemed impossible before. Wishing everyone all the best. I hope you all get whatever you're hoping for. Just keep it up, the hoping! Good luck!

jennyjoe

Reply by Blessed75 » Mar. 27, 2018 12:06pm

It is no doubt a roller coaster kind of ride for you. Nothing is easy in a woman's life. You are a source of inspiration for all women. There are so many stories and shades of your life. It has happiness, sadness, hope, and disappointment all going side by side. You have done a really good job by sharing the story. I know it is difficult to share the experience of MC. Motherhood is the ultimate happiness. While I was going through your story I kept on thinking how you must have felt on losing the happiness that came after so many years. It is no doubt difficult to bear such losses. At the same time, it did not take long before you conceived the rainbow. It is dream completion. I can imagine how happy you must have been in all this journey. I want to tell my fellow forum women that remember that it is not necessary that all your dreams come true. It is often observed that you are close to attaining a goal and then everything shatters. Things don't happen the way you think about them. I hope that there are no more grieved moments in your life again. May you enjoy the sweet motherhood. It is the completion of the family feel. May you have more and pleasures.

Blessed75

Reply by Amelia » Mar. 28, 2018 7:26am

mesh available you forget me to include in your happiness. Well, I am not doing complain. Whom you are congratulating. With which you are celebrating your life’s happiest moments. yes, it’s every woman desire to be a good mom. Those women who can’t conceive are really pitiful. They deserve this happiness but after facing troubles. It's my deepest desire form the core of heat that not a single woman in this world have to face complications in pregnancy.

Amelia

Reply by SelenaJones » Mar. 29, 2018 1:02pm

WOW! Congratulations to you dear! I'm really glad for you. It's pretty inspiring that you didn't give up. So, yeah! Well, now I've opted for an IVF myself. It's my first cycle now. I just need best of luck! I've PCOS, I'm also same experienced TTC just like you. I'm trying for 5 years. Now, I'm still a little hopeful that this might be my time to have a child. I just need this time to complete my family. We have waited so long! Anyway! Still thanks for inspiring...I'm just waiting until June now.

SelenaJones

Reply by monika123 » Mar. 29, 2018 3:50pm

Hey, I am so happy for you. I am sure it would have been extremely painful to lose your child. However, glad to know you didn't give up. As that paid off and you now have a beautiful child. The clinic is indeed doing an amazing job. Even I am visiting them for my surrogacy process. Really love the environment and the dedication with which they are working. I hope that I too soon and able to hold a baby.

monika123

Reply by AnnDoucette » Apr. 3, 2018 1:44am

Wawoo!!!So glad to know after the loss you have your daughter.So much happy for you.You are rightly said, it is a great inspiration and strength.May you have much more success and happiness.I really believe in that, if you have high hopes and thoughts.Nothing will stop you to get success.Keep up the good work.

AnnDoucette

Reply by Emilykingston » Apr. 9, 2018 6:03pm

I was reading your post so excitedly. I was thinking that ok she got pregnant the first time. Then I read about the MC and damn. I got upset. Reading further I read about the second success. I got happy again. I know I might be very emotional right now. This is because of the Hormonal change:p Did I mention? I am pregnant too. IVF was my savior too. I love this medical science advancement. It changed my life completely. Wish me luck. I hope everything goes well. I can't wait for the baby to pop up.

Emilykingston

Reply by Karen2016 » Apr. 11, 2018 12:05pm

Congratulations, dear. I enjoy reading positive stories like yours. A lot of women don't know how to deal with their infertility. I used to be one of them. My husband didn't want to adopt. I though I would never become a mother. But I'm very glad that I found out about surrogacy. Our surrogate is pregnant now. I believe that everything will be fine. We were trying so hard to get a baby. I desperately want every infertile women to find the way to solve the issue. We all are worth of having kids.
I really hope that your post will help a lot of couples to make a decision. A lot of people are still afraid of IVF and surrogacy. I don't see any reason not to use these options.

Karen2016

Reply by Jennifer61 » Apr. 11, 2018 5:23pm

hey! how are you doing? how about your baby?
feels great to know about your baby.
From start till end your story was such emotional yet much motivational. That's what I often ask individuals who suffer infertility and loss. putting off your struggle should not be your option by any mean.
you are struggling for a greater cause and that's making up your family. having your baby.
Thier might be struggling. you might have to suffer loss.
but as long as these procedures and treatments are there to help you out by any means.
then you just have to keep faith in all the good that you might observe at the end of these procedures.
IVF and surrogacy are just a real bliss. just great options science has provided us.
nothing could be better than having a hope left when each one ended up on saying that you cant be a mom again.

Jennifer61

Reply by callisy » Apr. 24, 2018 2:41pm

I am so proud of you. We need such people to share their stories. That way you encourage others. Many people may be going through the same but do not know what to do. I believe you have motivated someone out there. IVF is one of upcoming topics. I am glad that it did help you get a child. There ae some people out there who still do not believe in it. Others due to religion or traditions. All in all it has helped women facing fertility problems. I am also sorry for your first miscarriage. But thankful the second one came through. As you look forward to raise this kid let it be a blessing. You are now welcomed to parenthood ;-) May the kid bring happiness. I have a cousin who conceived through the same process too. From Bio tex clinic. At first she was worried but late she was comfortable. Her first cycle was not positive when she tried again it came out successful. She was so happy. She is now a proud mother.

callisy

Reply by noreen » May. 23, 2018 6:51pm

I believe your story has motivated someone out there. IVF is one of upcoming topics. I am glad that it did help you get a child. There are some people out there who still do not believe in it. Others due to religion or traditions. All in all it has helped women facing fertility problems. I am also sorry for your first miscarriage. But thankful the second one came through. As you look forward to raise this kid let it be a blessing. You are now welcomed to parenthood ;-) May the kid bring happiness? I enjoy reading positive posts. There are so many infertile women, which need help and support. Posts, like yours, cheer them up. We all need more positive news in our lives. I’m so happy for you and your family. There’s nothing more important than being a parent. I have also seen others share their stories and I can tell that people here have gone through a lot. The same can be said of me too. But then I am thankful I knew of Bio tex clinic in time. They have helped me to be the mother that I am right now.

noreen

Reply by Hannahh123 » 36 weeks ago

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 1 week ago

Welcome to the forum. I hope your experience here goes well. Thank you for sharing your success story. I am visiting the same cliic for my process. We have also opted for the IVF process. I am really excited to start the procedure with them. I am really hoping that things work out. Your post has definitely given me even more hope. What package did you go for? Did you opt for the guarantee program? We decided to go for the standard package along with the guarantee program. I got really attracted to the program because it really would ensure that I am able to become a mother. We will be visiting the clinic for the first visit. I am really excited about this whole journey. This is going to my first time traveling abroad for a process.

Hannahh123