Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Syrrogacy In Ukraine

Category: General - General Chatter
Posted by rebecca8411 » Sep. 20, 2017 4:15am

Surrogacy in Ukraine is really worth attention as it is developing country and nevertheless things only get better there. I'm interested in that country cause I want to go there myself. Some people that I know have been there and they told me that the country and especially the capital - Kiev, is great place not only to visit once but more and it has perfect environment to lead business of any kind. So when talking about such responsible things as medicine and surrogacy, you can be sure everything will go right. Just like many of you, I've read through loads of opinions on clinic biotexcom, situated in Kiev. Saw only good things, and if somebody is still hesitating, stop doing this, lets believe in bright future together. I'm going to go there so lets share this experience.

rebecca8411

Replies (1)

Reply by Hannahh123 » 1 week ago

The clinic is doing a great job with fertility treatments. They have the most experienced staff. From my first interaction with them, I knew they were the ones I wanted to visit for my treatment. They were so coordinating and helpful. They made sure that none of replies went unanswered. I am excited to start my journey with them. So far we have collected all the documents and sent them. We have now been given a slot for the visit next month.

Hannahh123