Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

stressed

Category: Trimesters - Postpartum Discussion
Posted by wenmag71 » Sep. 25, 2017 1:05pm

After a prolonged fight with infertility, I decided to visit a doctor. I was done Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) test. It was used to check for fallopian tubal patency. My first examination was very frightening. I was told my oviducts could not allow fertilization to take place. Stress that tormented my mind was beyond my hold. It was not an easy thing to explain to my husband about it. There before, I was diagnosed with fibroids and polyps. They are very painful and causes anguish. When not treated on time, they may lead to infertility. My doctor was in dismay and had to do fast so that he can salvage me from infertility. Due to the nature of my oviduct, I was first given pain killers to ease the pain. The next examination to be done entailed test for Asherman syndrome. This is the test done to check the scarring of the uterine cavity. Happiness was all over my face when the doctor told me that tubal abnormalities detected by the HSG are surgically corrected. I am very joyful as I speak. Could there be any other treatment?

wenmag71

Replies (1)

Reply by tenny99 » Jun. 28, 2018 7:07pm

Hi, Hope you are fine. I am sad to know about your problems. you are a strong woman. Your health is more important than anything else. First, have your treatment. Congratulations on your success. Take good care of yourself. Have your treatment first. If you do not conceive naturally, then go for other options. In my opinion, surrogacy is the best. Your health issues will not affect your child. You will safely have your own baby. It's just an opinion. The decision is yours. Stay cool and calm. Have your treatment. then you will know what to do. Good wishes.

tenny99