Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

June 2018 Mamas-to-be!

Category: Due Date Clubs - June
Posted by pennylaine » Sep. 28, 2017 9:52pm

Where mamas expecting in June 2018 can share information

pennylaine

Replies (7)

Reply by pennylaine » Sep. 28, 2017 9:55pm

It's still super early, but I can't help but get excited. I'm expecting what I hope to be my rainbow baby (first live child if all goes well), and I believe I would be due the first week of June. First ultrasound isn't for a couple weeks, but I just wanted to say congrats to all the June 2018 mamas and I wish us all a happy and healthy pregnancy!

pennylaine

Reply by Prayingfor1 » Oct. 4, 2017 12:34am

Hello Pennylaine! My expected due date based off LMP is June 8th. I am currently pregnant with our first baby and we are incredibly excited. Congratulations to you as well and here's hoping for a happy and healthy nine months for us both!

Prayingfor1

Reply by Burn2Ash » Oct. 17, 2017 4:19pm

Hello ladies.

Popped over from Count Down to Pregnancy to join this thread. My EDD is June 21, 2018 and this will be my first baby. I'm still early in the process (4w 5d) and I'm hoping that all goes well. I had so much support in the last thread on cdtp and I hope we have the same level of support for each other on this thread.

@pennylaine --

@Prayingfor1 -- ::waves::

Burn2Ash

Reply by pennylaine » Oct. 18, 2017 5:29pm

Thanks @Burn2Ash and @Prayingfor1 for responding! Happy and healthy 9 months to all of us!

I'm 7 weeks today, EDD 6/6/18. I had my first ultrasound yesterday and was able to hear and see the heartbeat, which was amazing. If I can get past the 9 week mark I'll feel better, as that's when we lost our last baby.

How are you guys feeling so far? Morning sickness started for me just before the 6 week mark, but no puking yet (thank goodness!).

pennylaine

Reply by Prayingfor1 » Oct. 21, 2017 2:31am

@Burn2ash- I'm glad you came over! I am still here for support as I was in the other group. I'm hoping some of the other ladies will join us as well.

@ Pennylaine- I am right behind you. I had my scan on tues and it dated me a little less than my Dr had originally thought. My Dr was putting My EDD at June 5th based off LMP, my new EDD is June 9th, so I am 6+6 today. I am not surprised at the change as I have slightly longer cycles and the new date is exactly on target for when I thought I ovulated. I didn't get to hear the heartbeat as my Dr said it's not known if that is safe, but I got to see it. It was incredible and was a huge weight off me.

AFM, I have been doing ok symptom wise for the last week or so, mainly just exhaustion and still very painful and enlarged breasts. I have had nausea but mostly just smell related or if I let myself get too hungry, no vomiting thank goodness! I have also had some really obnoxious constipation and I don't know what to do about it. I am eating plenty of fiber and drinking tons of water but it's a daily thing. It's not bad enough to need meds for though. It basically just that by the end of the day I feel really constipated but then sometime in the evening or the next morning I will be able to finally empty only to have to process start again as soon as I eat. It's rediculous! Anyone else having that problem?

Prayingfor1

Reply by dragonfly23 » Feb. 2, 2018 8:45pm

@Prayingfor1 & @Burn2Ash. Thought I would stalk you guys from the sister site. Just wanted to let you know that I am now 11dpo and have been getting positives since 8dpo. Baby should be born October 15, 2018. I hope everything is going well for you and that the baby is progressing well. Did you find out what you are having?

dragonfly23

Reply by pheobe412 » Feb. 4, 2018 11:15am

Yes my friend is pregnant. She is talking to me about this. I think she told me that her ultrasound is due in some weeks. I am so excited for her as it's her first baby. I must say congratulations to all of you mamas to be. Best of luck.

pheobe412