Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Pregnancy with Type 2 diabetes

Category: Special - Pregnancy Complications & Testing
Posted by love2laugh » Jul. 8, 2013 11:28pm

Was wondering if there was anyone else out there with diabetes and pregnant as well? Just looking for a support system :)

love2laugh

Replies (4)

Reply by ellastle » Oct. 14, 2017 1:03pm

hey dear,i would like to tell you that your not alone though i am not diabetic i know that you and your baby will be ok.have you been to your doctor?are you under medication?

ellastle

Reply by Hannahh123 » Dec. 28, 2018 8:41pm

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 32 weeks ago

Good luck to you. I hope you are soon able to conceive. I know people with diabetes who have been able to conceive. However, a lot of them had to take the help of the assisted conception. Therefore, I would suggest you look into the procedures as well. I hope things work for you. Sending baby dust your way. Make sure to visit the right doctor.

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 9 weeks ago

You can defiately get pregnant. However, a person with diabetes has to keep the sugar under control. A friend of mine who suffered from a similar issue decided to opt for IVF just to have things go much more smoothly. The embryo of the good quality was inserted which meant that the chances were high. Her process was a success. She was the one who recommended the clinic to me. I am now visiting them for my IVF process. I am hoping that my process also works. I have opted for the guarantee program just in case if the first IVF doesn't work out. This program basically lets you go forward with another process without starting the whole procedure from scratch. I am hoping for the best. Good luck to you. If you need help let me know. I will provide you with the clinic's information. Sending baby dust your way.

Hannahh123