Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

my story short story

Category: General - General Chatter
Posted by gony02 » Oct. 18, 2017 10:37am

I'm a mummy who used surrogacy to become a parent. Although there are no big problems with my and my husband's fertility, I have a congenital spine issues. So it was dangerous for me to carry a child in my belly. Surrogacy appeared to be the only option for me. So we did some research and chose one clinic in the Eastern Europe. I suppose I cannot mention its name or location, as I may get banned, but if you want to, I can write you this info in pm. We chose this clinic, as it provided an unlimited number of attempts needed to become a parent. But it also appeared that they had lots of other pluses.

And now goes my long story :)

So, we appointed the initial consultation, which was free. Agree, that's a pleasant bonus :) We were told to collect some necessary medical docs for this consultation. So, we booked our flight and went to the target city. When we arrived to the clinic, we were examined, and based on this + the docs we had fetched, we received approval, signed a contract and had our biological materials collected. We had this contract checked by our lawyer and she approved that everything was OK.

On the next visit we met our surrogate mother. A lovely lady, but her English was not very good, so the clinic provided us with an enterpreter. We were allowed to check her medical records and everything was fine.

gony02

Replies (2)

Reply by Hannahh123 » 24 weeks ago

Congratulations on becoming a mother! I am sure it must have been so exciting for you. I am glad surrogacy worked for you. The process is helping many. The clinic you have mentioned is the one I recently discovered. They are indeed doing an exceptional job. I was impressed to read so many success stories similar to yours about them. They work very hard to ensure that things work out. It is the hard and the dedication that makes it all happen. I myself have got in contact with them. They replied very quickly! I was very impressed with the replies as well. I am hoping for the best now. So far I really liked everything. Sending baby dust to all.

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 10 weeks ago

I am also visiting the same clinic for my process. I found about them through their blog. I loved reading the posts that were posted about the clinic. They really gave me a good idea about the clinic. When I contacted them I was really impressed with their way of communication. They were very professional. Really hoping for the best. Things are going really smoothly so far.

Hannahh123