Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

38 weeks and bored of waiting

Category: Trimesters - Third Trimester
Posted by GemGem » Jul. 11, 2013 4:17pm

So I thought I'd make a thread for us to moan about how we are feeling in the last couple of weeks of pregnancy

Frankly, I'm hating it! I'm done with it so much. The weather is lovely and I'm stuck inside because I'm so tired and just want to sleep while my DS is at school. My OH is being a saint! I haven't had to do anything, no housework for me! But that just makes me feel like I'm a lazy moo... Even if he does say "you need your rest". I think he's probably nesting lol.

Aside from being lazy, since 37 weeks to the day I have been bouncing on my birthing ball daily, nipple stimulating and drinking raspberry leaf tea. How strange that nipple stimulation really does bring on contractions?! It gave me regular tightening which of course soon fizzled out. So I'm giving it up and going to wait it out. I guess you can say I've almost come to terms that she will come in here own time (as frustrating as it is).

Anyone else reminded of the TWW? I'm not sure what is worse? Anyways the twangs and tightenkngs really do get my hopes up... And waking up in the morning to find I hadn't gone into spontaneous labour really upsets me.. Ah we'll, feel free to come here and moan about all your discomforts and frustrations here ladies

GemGem

Replies (1)

Reply by dc0927 » Mar. 19, 2014 5:11pm

I soooooo understand. I'm 37 weeks and this has to be worse than the TWW. I'm desperate to meet my DD and my DS is patiently (impatiently) waiting to meet her also. On top of that my back pain is horrible and I haven't slept in weeks. I've cleaned everything twice and hate sitting still because all I think about is labor. I'm going insane.

dc0927