Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

I want strong advices?

Category: Special - Miscarriage & Loss
Posted by lucy854 » Dec. 6, 2017 4:05am

Good day all the amazing ladies out here. After three failed IUI attempts, our RE has suggested us to go for IVF. Our doctor told us that we have a two years waiting list for ivf. Going privately is out of question, as it is out of our budget. Our NHS allows us only for one free attempt. This is getting on my nerves. Why is fertility treatment so expensive? If one can not afford than what’s the solution? Plus my doctor told me to prepare for IVF? How can I prepare myself. I want strong advices from you all. Some suggestions too regarding budget issues.

lucy854

Replies (35)

Reply by callisy » Dec. 6, 2017 1:50pm

I would like to tackle the budget issue. I think that sector depends with your insurance or pay. Unless you wanted to ask for the cheap means that accommodates many people.

callisy

Reply by camille » Dec. 12, 2017 8:23pm

Your questions seems difficult to me right now. But if at all I get any answers ill get back to you.

camille

Reply by camille » Apr. 23, 2018 2:31pm

Many fertility treatment are expensive. This is because it is a solution that you will stay with for all of your life. When you get the child it will be your happiness. Plus also remember that the prices differ. Some clinics are affordable. Yet others are extra expensive. I was also in the same journey as you. Till when I came across Bio tex clinic. I can say they did help me. There is where my journey to fertility begun. I was doings some research concerning fertility. Then I came across Bio tex clinic. They have the best services and they are very cheap. I can assure you this because I have been through them. I am a stay at home mother so my husband was the one settling the bill. It was fair enough and we ended up satisfied. I am now a proud mother.

camille

Reply by callisy » Apr. 24, 2018 2:30pm

IVF treatment is a multi-stage fertility treatment. It may take around 20 to 25 days to complete. Although it is one of the best fertility treatments available. Many couples find that it is also the most stressful. IVF is often undertaken only after other fertility treatments have failed. So if you're considering trying it. You're likely to be already feeling a degree of pressure and disappointment. As a woman, you will have to take pills and receive multiple injections of fertility drugs. You'll also have to have a number of tests. Example is ultrasound exams. This is so that your doctors can monitor your progress. And also implement each stage of the process at the optimal time. You can try Bio tex clinic. I went through their services and I was satisfied. Their reviews were positive and have high success are dealing with IVF at affordable prices too. I hope it works for you

callisy

Reply by roseleslie32 » Jun. 26, 2018 3:58pm

Hi!! I can understand what you are going through. TTC can are very much stressful and make the life of people a misery. Their life is not that much happening after that as it was before. You need to remain strong and firm in your belief. This is a hard time that will pass. If you want to have a child, you can always go for surrogacy instead of expensive treatments like IVF or IUI. They aren't successful in most cases. Your life has been way much harder Surrogacy can help people have their own child. My cousin went through the same situation and is not able to give birth to a child. She then went for surrogacy and is happier than ever. I hope you to find your way to a suitable decision. best of luck.

roseleslie32

Reply by SelenaJones » Jun. 28, 2018 4:25pm

Well, why don't you save an amount within a year and have it somewhere cheaper abroad? I'm also having my IVF next month in a Ukrainian center. I can't already afford it here at my hometown the U.S. So, yeah! But, still or you should wait. Don't lose hope!

SelenaJones

Reply by alicee » Jun. 29, 2018 1:52pm

Hi, Lucy! how are you? Sorry to hear about you. IVF is a multi-stage fertility treatment. Although it is the best treatment. I had also gone through this treatment. After knowing that I have conceiving problems. I lost the hope of becoming a mother. But everything has an alternative solution. Don't lose hope. Stay calm. I had my treatment through Europe clinic. This clinic is affordable. They will also help you through this. All your requirements will full fill. Hope for the best. Sending you baby dust. wish you best of very luck. Take care.

alicee

Reply by raina30 » Jun. 30, 2018 8:46am

hi, hope so you are doing great. I really appreciate you tried to focus on treatment. Don't take the stress. All will be fine. I think so you should go with IVF. It is a process where children would be genetically linked with you. It is no different than naturally getting pregnant. You will be experiencing the whole pregnancy stage. In Europe, there are best clinics. The treatment is not costly there. Try having a healthy diet. Make some lifestyle changes. All the best for your future. My best wishes are with you. Think positive. All the very best for future.

raina30

Reply by Catherine1975 » Jun. 30, 2018 9:48am

No matter what were the reasons of failure, the sufferer ends up in a miserable state of mind. Starting a procedure means starting a journey towards dream. Wen it fails it shatters you physically and mentally. You also spent in IUI not just financially but also mentally and physically. It must be a difficult time for you. Remember it is important to come back to normal as soon as possible. Your decision of moving to IVF is absolutely right. I hope you have taken advice from some great professional too. A professional advice of changing the procedure is even far better. IUI is little expensive than the IVF. It is better to move to IVF. To have successful cycle it is important to get psychologically stable first. A healthy body comes with the peace of mind. Nothing can succeed if you are not ready physically and mentally. hange your life style. Add healthy habits to your life. Get the foods that can improve your fertility. Medicines like clomid can be added. I hope that things turn out to be really great in this cycle. Wishing you all the best in your life.

Catherine1975

Reply by maya121 » Jun. 30, 2018 1:13pm

Hi, I am glad to see your post. We should find a solution rather than worry about it. Infertility is the big problem for women. Many women always live under stress. Miscarriage worse problem because of a loss of unborn baby worse that have not baby. Fertility treatment is expensive. This is because it is a solution that you will stay with for all of your life.

maya121

Hi, I am glad to see your post. We should find a solution rather than worry about it. Infertility is the big problem for women. Many women always live under stress. Miscarriage worse problem because of a loss of unborn baby worse that have not baby. Fertility treatment is expensive. This is because it is a solution that you will stay with for all of your life.

maya121

maya121

Reply by marcella12 » Jun. 30, 2018 3:10pm

heya, there lucy. hope you are doing well. IVF procedure is not that complicated. they extract eggs and sperms. and fertilize them in a laboratory dish. after which they implant the embryo in the uterus. you just have to stay strong. be confident. and God will help you. there are clinics in Europe. they are well recognized. and positively, reviewed. you should try going for them. fertility treatment is expensive but it's totally worth it. hope you find a reasonable one. continue your search.

marcella12

Reply by AshleyJones » Jul. 7, 2018 3:15pm

Hey there. I'm sorry to hear about your failed procedures. You should totally go for IVF. There is no denying that these fertility treatments are expensive beyond limits. But what if you conceive in one go? So go for it. And if you don't, you can always go to Europe. This treatment is quite affordable there. I hope everything works out for you.

AshleyJones

Reply by Martina65 » Jul. 8, 2018 1:07am

Hi there! Hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear about your infertility. But I am glad to know that instead of losing hope, you are looking for the alternatives. IVF treatment is good. But sometimes it may cause complications. Failures of IVF are common. Due to these failures, the process may become lengthy. As compared to IVF, Surrogacy is the best option available to you. Surrogacy is safer than the IVF. The success rate of the surrogacy is high. That is why peo[ple prefer surrogacy over IVF. There are some good clinics in Ukraine. Those clinics offering affordable packages. So I would recommend you to think about it. Best of luck whatever you do. Stay blessed.

Martina65

Reply by alicee » Jul. 9, 2018 8:39am

Hi Lucy! Hope you are doing fine. Accept my deepest condolences for your lost. It's really sad that you tried and had miscarriages. Stay brave lady. If doctors told you to do it. You can take care of your health by taking healthy diet. I know infertility itself is worse than having expensive treatment stress you out. When I had to go for treatment i choose the Europe clinic. They can compensate for you. They are not much expensive and gives the best treatment. I opted for the IVF and it was best for me at that time. First attempt was awesomely successful. I think you should wait for some time and then go for a checkup at that clinic. Wishing you good luck. Mya the goods are in your favor.

alicee

Reply by emly21 » Jul. 9, 2018 8:55am

I can understand infertility treatment are very expensive. When you get the child it will be your happiness. Plus also remember that the prices differ. Some clinics are affordable. You should move to another clinic which is less of cost. Never give up. I hope you to find your way to a suitable decision. best of luck.

emly21

Reply by Hannahh123 » Jul. 9, 2018 11:47am

This is unbelievable. 2 years is a very long time. I am not going to be visiting my local doctor as well. I think they are expensive and not worth it. All they care about it is money and not the patient. I am searching for clinics in eastern Europe. They are so much better and professional. One clinic has attracted me the most, it has a very high success rate. I am going to be emailing them very soon. They offer two packages both of whom are comparatively inexpensive to other clinics. The reviews are also so good. I am impressed with the way they deal with clients as well. I hope my experience goes well with them. Best of luck to you as well. I hope the information I provided proved to be helpful.

Hannahh123

Reply by eva890 » Jul. 9, 2018 12:20pm

Hey, there. My suggestion would be to remain calm. Remember, that it isn't the end of the world. You can always try again if needed. This is the best advice I can give you. Good luck to you! Sending lots of baby dust, your way.

eva890

Reply by JanetJames » Jul. 9, 2018 2:02pm

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry for your infertility. I am sure you'll get what you want. Infertility is really harsh. It can destroy lives. Clinics have made this into a money-making business. I know they have complications but some places are just too expensive. There is a plave in ukraine that can help. They really well know and cheap too. Youll love it there. I wish you good luck. take care and lots of love.

JanetJames