Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

life is changed

Category: Special - Miscarriage & Loss
Posted by innaperk » Dec. 18, 2017 6:08am

Hey guys. I am here to share my friend's story with you guys. My friend is 29-year-old. She got married 5 years ago. She got pregnant 2 weeks before her marriage. It was their love marriage. They were really happy and excited for the baby. They had a lot of things planned for the baby. I was her best friend so I was very much involved with all the planning and shopping. One day, while we were shopping for the baby, I went to the other corner of the mall to see some dresses. She was in the shoes corner. When I went back to her, I screamed. She was on the floor, uncaunscious and a lot of people were gathered around her. Lond story short, she lost her baby and her uterus got removed. She was going through a very hard time emotionally. It hurted to see her like that. But last year, things got changed for her. We got to know about surrogacy. We didn't know about that before because it is banned in out country. She went to Ukraine with her husband. It had really good clinics. The clinic they went to, welcomed them in a well way and helped them out through the whole process. With the help of that clinic through all the procedures, they have a two months old now. Their life is changed now.

innaperk

Replies (16)

Reply by SelenaJones » Feb. 24, 2018 2:05pm

Omg!! WOW! That's such a struggle for her. She must be such a strong person. Well, it's really motivating for me or other people to hear that. Thanks for sharing it with us! I am also heading to Ukraine later this year for an IVF. Now, I am also motivated after reading your post. Her story is so amazing! I wish to have it too. I've waited so long for it. Anyway! Stay blessed. xx

SelenaJones

Reply by saramccartney123 » Feb. 24, 2018 5:26pm

Your friend's story really saddened me. She has gone through so much. She must have been devastated. I'm so glad things worked out for her though. It really is a miracle. Thank god for that. She struggled a lot. She deserved the happiness that she got in the end.

saramccartney123

Reply by jenn945 » Feb. 24, 2018 5:53pm

well inna nothing make me happy but such happy stories.Your friend must have been really hard on herself during the time of depression.As at that moment, everything seems to be just falling apart.Even you yourself seem to just shatter inside.i have a friend too who got her two sweet little daughters through surrogacy.Now she has a complete family.In the meanwhile, i was just trying the IVF procedure to cope up with my infertility.But no luck.I have now chosen surrogacy as well and looking forward to.The clinic is same as your friends.I have many hopes.Wish me luck.(

jenn945

Reply by josepheena » Feb. 27, 2018 8:02pm

Hey! After reading your post, I really want to cry. These abrupt miscarriages hurt a lot. One day you're all happy and then the next day you're in pain. I feel very sorry for your friend, really. She didn't deserve this. I'm so delighted to hear that she has a baby now. She has all the rights to be happy in life. I'm happy to see how many people are being benefitted by the modern technologies. Awareness is essential for them to win. Surrogacy is literally the best possible option to cope up with infertility. My sister is also having her baby through surrogacy. She has also chosen the clinic in Ukraine. I hope everything goes fine. Anyway, all's well that ends well. Good Luck! Much love!

josepheena

Reply by AnnDoucette » Mar. 1, 2018 3:16am

Hi there Inna! This post really made me cry. Your friend went through a lot. That is one hell of struggle story. I Feel so bad for her. You never left her side that is just amazing. You did a lot for her. Friends like you are really a blessing. I m glad that you made the right decision after that. Going for surrogacy was a smart choice. Ukrainian clinics also have a really high success rate. Because of the good reviews everywhere. When I was researching about clinics, Ukraine was the first one on my list. I m happy for your friend. God Bless her Child. Much Love!

AnnDoucette

Reply by RihanaSam » Mar. 23, 2018 5:35am

I also had 3 miscarriages during my first marriage.I always had complications while getting pregnant.Now i'm married for second time at the age of 43. Having a look at my previous pregnancies i guess it is not a good idea to be pregnant again. So i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy and he is ready to go for it if we will have a baby of our own DNA.
So i started looking out for good clinics regarding surrogacy.I researched over the web and found many clinics regarding surrogacy.
While i was researching about surrogacy i came across the name of biotexcom clinic many times. Having very good positive reviews.So i contacted that clinic and told them about my issue.They said they will help us in every possible way.They told me about their procedure and they will help us in every aspect. They told us that we can have baby of our own DNA sample. Surrogate mother will not have any effect on our child. She will just keep our child in her womb. The clinic will find a good surrogate for our baby. They will test her and will analyze if she can carry our child in her womb or not.
If someone has some experience regarding surrogacy let me know your experience than.

RihanaSam

Reply by sally28 » Mar. 23, 2018 6:41pm

This is an amazing story. It must have been very hard for her in the start. But the good news made me really happy. And I am glad that you supported her so much. You're a great lady and a great friend. Your friend took a very wise decision to choose surrogacy. I'm so happy for her. Since your friend has gone through this process, so she must be knowing all details about it. I am also infertile. I want to go for surrogacy too. But I am still doing research on it. I wanted to know experiences of different people. How was it? What were the charges? How were the clinic and the doctors? I'll be glad if you could share some information about it. Any help would be appreciated.

sally28

Reply by rihana012 » Apr. 6, 2018 3:09pm

Hey! I am sorry for your friend and happy for her too. I know losing an unborn baby is not easy but it is in fate. I had 3 miscarriages after my marriage and then I was declared infertile. I was so upset but I didn't lose hope. Fertility treatment didn't work too. So we decided to go for surrogacy. My husband wanted me to go for surrogacy. He always wanted to have a baby with me but that was not in fate. So we went to a clinic in Europe. They provided us with a surrogate mother who was matched with our requirements. She was tested before surrogacy and she was healthy. I was waiting for my baby eagerly and one day I was blessed. I chose a right place they provided me right on the baby. I hope this would help other infertile couples too. I am so happy to have a baby.

rihana012

Reply by emma_grey » Apr. 11, 2018 3:32pm

Your friend has very hard time to face. I can understand her pain. But glad to know that she went for surrogacy treatment in time. surrogacy is such a great blessing. it has changed the lives of many depressed ones. I pray that everyone who is facing this issue may get a beautiful infant. Keep sharing the inspirational stories.

emma_grey

Reply by Pamela123 » Apr. 11, 2018 5:36pm

Hey, Innaperk thanks for sharing this story. It's great to know that your friend had a great experience with surrogacy. These kinds of success stories really helped many women out there.It will surely inspire and motivate hopeless women here. Surrogacy is indeed a blessing of science and is changing lives of many couples. I wish every infertile couple should go for this treatment.

Pamela123

Reply by Emilykingston » Apr. 11, 2018 6:07pm

I must say this is a very inspiring story. A positive message is portrayed.I hope your friend is doing good now. How's the baby? Now I am thinking to go for surrogacy too. Actually, I always knew that I couldn't be a mother. Ever since I was a girl I planned on having kids.Then one day when I went for a usual checkup. I found something strange. My uterus was very small. It was not sufficient to carry a baby. The doctor said that this happens very rarely. I was one of the unfortunate ones. Long story short I am getting married next month. My husband knows this. We are planning to go for surrogacy too.

Emilykingston

Reply by eva890 » Apr. 11, 2018 6:38pm

Wow. What a story! I'm really happy for your friend. It's amazing that she has a friend like you. I'm sure her struggle must have been really tough. It's great to see that it ended in a positive way. Surrogacy is the way forward, without a doubt. I, myself, will be undergoing surrogacy procedure, very soon. It is great to see more and more people opting for it. It really is becoming instrumental in "creating families". It brings so much happiness to couples struggling. I hope I can share a similar success story soon. Thank you for sharing this. It's really inspirational! Much love.

eva890

Reply by monika123 » Apr. 12, 2018 7:07pm

Stories like these make so emotional. I am glad that in the end, your friend was able to have a happy ending. Usually, situations like these tear a person apart however, one should never lose hope. I myself have been facing some serious difficulties in my life. However, nothing is equal to TTC journey as it is the name of constant struggle and pain. I after years and years of trying am finally now at peace as well. I opted for surrogacy from the same clinic and honestly the fact that they understood my problem made me feel 10 times better. I hope the things remain the same in the future as well.

monika123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 37 weeks ago

Hannahh123

Reply by LucilleCooper » 36 weeks ago

Hi there! I hope your friend is feeling better now. I am so happy for her. At least, in the end, things worked out for her. It's important to keep trying, things will work out if you do. Give her love from my side. Take care!

LucilleCooper

Reply by Hannahh123 » 1 week ago

I am glad that after such a tragic incident she was finally able to have a happy ending. Otherwise, I can understand how traumatic that must have been for her. I am visiting the same clinic for my IVF process. They are actually very nice and accommodating. They are making sure that things go well for us. I am so excited about everything. They have been so systematic about everything it is truly amazing. Hoping for the best.

Hannahh123