Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Help needed

Category: Special - Miscarriage & Loss
Posted by oliviatom » Dec. 21, 2017 4:00am

Hello! I just want to share this little story of mine. Well, I am an infertile person. The problem with me is hereditary. There is some problem, miscarriages run in our family. Even my sister had surrogacy as she wasn't able to conceive. Well, I had to come out here on the internet. Do I want some really sincere suggestions that should I go to adoption or surrogacy? I'm pretty confused in between. Secondly, I just had my sister successful case of surrogacy. She also wants me to try it. She went to Ukraine for it; it worked pretty well for her as she had her two sons from it. But, I just need a public opinion on my issue. I will really appreciate help from any of you.

oliviatom

Replies (15)

Reply by jilly6768 » Feb. 3, 2018 11:09am

Hello. You have a success story right in your family regarding surrogacy so, I guess you should go for surrogacy. Well because it will be more special than adoption. You will get to see the baby being born and he will be with you from his very first day. Secondly, Adoption takes a very long time to process and has its complexities whereas surrogacy seems like a safe and quick process for you.

jilly6768

Reply by monika123 » Feb. 3, 2018 3:43pm

Hey there! Hope you're doing good. Infertility is a genetic thing. However, have you TTC? Or was it a thing that was established?I would say that you first consult the doctor. As not everyone in the family would have the same problem. Surrogacy does work out for everyone. So I think it is a great method to opt for. Don't be nervous. Your sister is a great example. Ask her questions and go for it. Best of luck. Do keep us updated.

monika123

Reply by josepheena » Feb. 22, 2018 5:34pm

Hi Olivia! I hope you're doing fine. Well, I think surrogacy is a better option than any other. It's the best option actually. In this way, the baby is genetically yours. And this is somewhat important. Listen to your sister and go for it! I wish you luck and happiness.

josepheena

Reply by AnnDoucette » Mar. 1, 2018 3:17am

Hi Olivia! I hope you are doing good. You have an example in front of you. Surrogacy is much better than adoption. First of all the baby is yours biologically and legally. No one can ever take that baby from you. Adoption is really expensive too so why not just save some more money and go for surrogacy. Your sister had her both babies through Surrogacy. So you can see yourself which one is better. And the packages are very reasonable in Ukraine. Ukrainian Clinics also have a very high rate of success. That's the best option for you hon! Go for it. Everything will be fine don't worry. Good Luck! Much Love!

AnnDoucette

Reply by SelenaJones » Mar. 3, 2018 4:28pm

Hi Olivia. Well, I guess you have the answer to your question...I think you should go for surrogacy in Ukraine. I've heard a pretty good popularity of clinics in Ukraine. Most importantly, you have a successful case of your sister and as you just said the MCs issue in your family. So, yeah! Just go for it! Well, from my opinion, I'd prefer surrogacy over adoption because I think it's really important to have a child of your own. Wish you all the best. xx

SelenaJones

Reply by teena82 » Mar. 4, 2018 10:23pm

Hey Olivia, i am also another patient of that clinic in ukraine. I had my first visit recently. Going for surrogacy procedure next month. I had heard a lot about that clinic that's why decided to go for surrogacy, as i had no other option. According to my opinion, surrogacy is better than adoption. At Least you can have your own baby from a surrogate mother. Go for this procedure undoubtly. All the prayers for both of us. Stay blessed.

teena82

Reply by BarbaraGarman » Mar. 5, 2018 3:37am

Hello dear.I am sorry to know that your family hereditary problem.To facing miscarriage in life is the worse as compared to any bad thing.After facing it, everyone is completely shattered and heartbroken.Children is the great blessing.I am also facing miscarriage but not in my family heredity.After that, I was trying to conceive but there was no luck.So, I want a biological child.my husband didn't want to have the adaptation process.I don't want to say that adaptation is wrong or I am against about this process.But if you want to attach with your child genetically.So, you have to take the surrogacy process.It's really good and has 100% success in this clinic.Now it's up to you.Which process you take.I hope and wish in future you have great news about this process.Wish you very best of luck.

BarbaraGarman

Reply by rihana012 » Apr. 6, 2018 3:28pm

Hey, I am so sorry for you. It would be really hard for you. I had 3 miscarriages and after that, I was not able to conceive naturally. I was so upset but I didn't lose hope. I decided to go for surrogacy. I chose a clinic in Europe. It was renown for its surrogacy. It was a reputed clinic. I was not in favour of adoption because I wanted my own baby. I went for surrogacy with my husband. They provided us with the healthy surrogate and now we have a baby. I have my genetic baby now. I hope this would help.

rihana012

Reply by Emilykingston » Apr. 6, 2018 5:34pm

I never knew infertility can be hereditary. Well, reading your case I'd say you should go for surrogacy. I mean you have a live example in front of you. Your sister had a successful surrogacy. You will have a personal opinion on everything. She will guide you better than anyone else. She has a contact with a reliable clinic. What else do you need? Your problem is solved automatically. You should definitely go for surrogacy. Just see if you can afford it. Ask your sister about the costs. Tell her to motivate you. Listen to her story again. This time with every detail. You will definitely make up your mind.

Emilykingston

Reply by emma_grey » Apr. 6, 2018 5:36pm

Hi beloved, I really felt sorry for you. You are going through very harsh times. Infertility due to genetic issues is very common in days now. I will say that your sister had taken a wise decision to go for surrogacy. although adoption is welcomed widely in societies while surrogacy is thought to be controversial. Still, surrogacy is the best choice because the surrogated child belongs to intended parents either genetically or biologically. So, you should go for surrogacy instead. Best wishes!

emma_grey

Reply by Pamela123 » Apr. 6, 2018 6:22pm

Hey sorry for your hereditary issue but no need to be worried it's all God's plans we can't do anything for that but God has also given us other options like Surrogacy. It's good that your sister has chosen this step already. There is a member of your family who had gone through all the process. She knows each and every step and its good that you people already knew about clinics of Ukraine. These clinics are really trustworthy with a reputation in this field. Adoption is also good but there are many complications in adopting a child. You will always feel that your baby is not your actual baby but in the case of surrogacy as baby will be born from your own eggs and your 2nd half's sperms. So my suggestion to you is to go for surrogacy. It is guaranteed in surrogacy that you will be a mother soon. Good luck with whatever you choose. Cheers

Pamela123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 37 weeks ago

Hannahh123

Reply by LucilleCooper » 36 weeks ago

Hi Olivia! I m glad that things worked out for your sister. You have an example in front of you, Surrogacy is way better than adoption. Go for Surrogacy it's the best option for you out there. Good luck! Bye!

LucilleCooper

Reply by Hannahh123 » 1 week ago

I am sorry that you are going through so much. I can understand how you must be feeling. I hope things get better. I would say that this time also listens to your doctors. They were right that you should wait so maybe wait. For some things, you have to be a little patient. Good luck to you. I hope things get better.

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 1 week ago

The clinic your sister went to is the one I am visiting for my own treatment. They are actually doing an amazing job. You just have to make up your own mind. It honestly depends on you. If your sister had a good experience then maybe you should give it a try as well. Good luck to you. I hope you are soon able to decide. I would personally suggest gestational surrogacy.

Hannahh123