Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Try for baby

Category: Special - Pregnant After a Loss
Posted by Mckenna » Jan. 24, 2018 9:37pm

Hello ladies. I am first time posting here. I’m having my merina removed today. I've used them for 10 years. Now as my partner and I are going to try for a baby. I have PCOS. I know about this for 10 years. This is why I was using the merina. I used to have heavy bleeding. The length of my cycle was long. So my question is that what is the best daily opk to use? what should I start doing? Also, tell me what I should not be doing to help my chances of falling pregnant. I really want to get pregnant. Please suggest me some useful tips. I appreciate your contribution.

Mckenna

Replies (11)

Reply by babylove14 » Jan. 28, 2018 3:20am

I'd suggest clinical guard. I bought mine on Amazon. I used the pregnancy tests more than ovulation strips but they both worked great and you get a lot of them for a lot of money. I would also suggest that you don't try TOO hard. Try to let it be fun and not a chore. It seems like the harder people try, the longer it takes.

babylove14

Reply by babylove14 » Jan. 28, 2018 3:20am

I mean a lot of them for cheap.

babylove14

Reply by NeoVictorianMom » Jan. 29, 2018 10:31pm

Vitex is an herb that is supposed to regulate your cycle, it can take up to three months to work. also try to B/D once a day during your fertile week. Have fun while dancing don't make it too serious. if you don't know when your fertile week is you can track your cycles on the website countdown to pregnancy( it's this websites sister site). I tracked my cycle for for a few months before try and I used the Vitex and Pregnancy tea to strengthen and prepare the uterus for implantation. ( I don't have PCOS but I am 36 which lowers my chances for conceiving dramatically) oh! and as for your Question about OPK's.... I used First Response, the one with two lines not the digital. I also trust only them for my pregnancy tests as well. Hope i've been some help to you.

NeoVictorianMom

Reply by jilly6768 » Feb. 8, 2018 4:16pm

Hello there. First of all, why are you taking pregnancy as a mean of stress for you? You should really chill about it. I see a lot of people getting nervous and anxious about their pregnancy whereas it is something to look forward to. And I would also suggest you, clinical guard, it is cheap and is available easily on Amazon. Good luck and try to relax.

jilly6768

Reply by SelenaJones » Feb. 20, 2018 11:27am

Heyyy there. Well, I also have been suffering PCOS...But, now, I'm pregnant with an IVF. I think you should also try other ways of becoming pregnant. It's already so long! I waited 5 years for it. I think you should also think about it. Becoming a parent at right time is all you need. Stay blessed! xx

SelenaJones

Reply by Romana » Feb. 21, 2018 5:32am

You are in very difficult situation. This is a serious problem, you need to consult your doctor on regular basis. It's tough for you to conceive now. The problems you mentioned is very critical. I found many problems when i was trying to conceive. Then i started my research to find the other best possible solution for me to have. Like you i was taking too much stress in my life. That was directly affecting my health. Now i am in the initial stages of my pregnancy. This was tough to decide but now i am hoping for the best. After my first visit i came to know more about this surrogacy treatment. My suggestion to you is to not waste your time. Like i did. Straight start thinking about the surrogacy process. You are doing well now by asking different questions. This will surely going to help you out. The major problem you are facing is hormonal imbalance. Try to give your self a proper time.

Romana

Reply by jenn945 » Feb. 24, 2018 5:59pm

dear Mckenna why are you stressing over such minor things.The time may come late but it will Never have a child is never an option.So you must be calm.Well according to your problem have you consulted a fertility clinic?.You must as the age matters. it will not wait for anybody.Best of luck girl

jenn945

Reply by SelenaJones » Mar. 23, 2018 12:41am

Well, have you considered having any assisted procedure? Because I also have PCOS and now I've started considering an IVF. My dates are not confirmed yet...But, still expected for June and I'll be going to Ukraine for it. So, yeah! I think that would be a worthy try for you. Wish me all the best! I hope and think that you can also have a child by that way? So, what do you think?

SelenaJones

Reply by BarbaraGarman » Mar. 26, 2018 12:50am

Hey dear.I can understand trying for the baby for a long time and for return when you got the negative test.There is also a great frustration and depressing situation.we all wants to have a successful and happy life.My sister is also having diagnosed the PCOS last year, but she is not trying hard, just visit the clinic in Ukraine.Where she did the IVF process.Very luckily she got success in her first attempt.Wish you very best of luck.

BarbaraGarman

Reply by Hannahh123 » 23 weeks ago

I hope things go well for you. I believe you must be really excited to start the new journey. The first step I think you should take is just for your safety get yourself checked. Visit the doctor. They will do a couple of your tests and determine if things are perfect. Since you are going to try after 10 years this step will act as a reassurance. Make sure to visit a clinic with a high success rate. The doctors should be experienced. Apart from this avoid drinking or smoking both these things are not good for you. Prepare your body by doing yoga and also do exercise. These do things will really give the body the energy. Apart from all of this, I would suggest drinking lots of water. Good luck to you. I hope things go easy for you. Sending baby dust your way.

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 9 weeks ago

I hope things work out for you. My advice to you would be to visit a good doctor. Someone who is experienced and has a high success rate. This will definitely help you out. Just dont delay this any longer. They will analyze your reports and suggest the best suitable treatment for you. I hope things work out for you. Good luck to you.

Hannahh123