Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Is it possible to consider a surrogate instead of adoption? - Page 2

Replies (22)

Reply by josepheena » 16 weeks ago

Hi there, DenieLa. I hope you're okay, dear. I deeply sympathize with you, mate. I'm happy to see that you didn't give up, this is your first win! When I was declared infertile, I was shattered. My husband supported me and introduced me to surrogacy. Going for surrogacy was the best decision of my life, I believe. I have a beautiful daughter and I wish you get one too. There isn't any blessing greater than a blessing to be a parent. Be confident and go for it! Your dream of becoming a mother will surely get fulfilled on this route. Everything will be just fine. Just make sure your procedure is carried out smoothly. Lots of love and prayers for you. Good luck!

josepheena

Reply by pagerelvy33 » 9 weeks ago

I think surrogacy is a more natural step than adoption. I mean, you are still able to use your own gametes in surrogacy. and isn't it what we all are looking for? I mean, we all are trying to reproduce. and even though there are kids that do struggle with having no families, I think that it is more natural for us to consider having kids that are genetically related to us. and then think about adoption. although, I would be so happy if all of the kids in this world had parents.

We have signed with World center of baby agency, if it helps anyone.

pagerelvy33