Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Clinics

Category: Special - Pregnancy Complications & Testing
Posted by RihanaSam » Mar. 29, 2018 11:09am

Hello!
Please suggest me good clinic for surrogacy
Thrice i had conceived and thrice i had gone through miscarriages at different stages.
I am married for the second time and i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy method to have a baby of our own.
We both have some biological substance left which can make our own child in someone's other womb without having her biological impacts on our child.
The consultant has given us a detail of this issue in every aspect.
So now me and my husband are looking for a surrogate to raise our child in her womb.
We have contacted a clinic for this issue and they are helping us in each and every stage,
I had many complications with my pregnancies in my first marriage everytime i conceived miscarriage happened.
They let us meet with the other couples who are raising babies via surrogacy method too.
The couples feedback is so satisfying about the clinic that we are now ready to go for surrogacy.
The clinic says that the surrogate should be good physically and should be perfectly alright.
The clinic has also its own many surrogates but they are looking the best one for us.
The clinic has a number of surrogates who are willing to raise our child in their womb.
The clinic says that they will go through extensive tests methods to clear all the reports of surrogate so that we don't have any problems later on.
If someone has experience in this surrogacy please let us know.
Thanks

RihanaSam

Replies (7)

Reply by monika123 » Mar. 31, 2018 5:21pm

I myself am going through the same procedure. So far everything has been great. We, however, did a lot of research before opting for the clinic. Had to make sure that the clinic was operating legally.Secondly, since a lot of news regarding child rights is being played. I ensured that the clinic was providing the child's documents. Once that was confirmed I did further research as well. I ensured that the surrogate was being chosen after a measure. They already had a health test which ensured the safety of the surrogate and the baby. I had also met the doctors who were highly educated and professional. so after meeting them, I felt much more confident and positive. As they knew what they were doing which gave me hope. The process so far has been going great. They called us for the retrieval of the sperm. So my DH and I went for that the embryo is in the making.

monika123

Reply by jilly6768 » Mar. 31, 2018 6:21pm

Hey, I am so sorry. 3 MCs are a lot. IDK how you got over them. You must be very weak now. You should focus on recovering first. Surrogacy is an efficient process. The clinic you are talking about seems reliable. You should go for it.

jilly6768

Reply by josepheena » Apr. 2, 2018 10:47am

No pain is greater than the pain of losing your unborn baby. I know you have been through a very tough time. I'm glad you've not let depression reach you. Surrogacy is the most reliable method nowadays. You should definitely go for it. The clinic you mentioned seems to be good. The choice of clinic really matters for an effective process. Good Luck!

josepheena

Reply by Hannahh123 » Dec. 9, 2018 5:30pm

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 35 weeks ago

Hannahh123

Reply by pagerelvy33 » 35 weeks ago

Here is a great agency to consider - https://www.worldcenterofbaby.com
It is World Center of Baby agency. It is located in Ukraine. We have signed with them back in Jan. And our SM is already in stimulation. We are waiting for the ET that is soon to come.
Good luck!

pagerelvy33

Reply by Hannahh123 » 2 weeks ago

I am really sorry to read your journey. I hope things go well for you. Just stay positive and strong. I would suggest you visit a clinic that has a high success rate. The one I am visiting is doing a really good job. The reason for that is that they are experienced and have professional doctors. Therefore, dont take any action in a hurry. Good luck to you.

Hannahh123